• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDS presents: Virginia Johns and the Tower of DOOM

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea, ya'll fuked up my bracket hard... 1st Seed IS suppose to get a Bye...Instead I had to play 2 people that counted for 1 set...

So lets say if I was to lose, i would have lost a set i wasn't even suppose to play...Also, I'm strictly playing on non-HD TV's....

We have a few people down here capable of being good TO's btw...

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
yeah and we tried to get you a bye but the program messed up and we confronted you with the problem. we said "hey you wanna play it or fix it?" you said doesn't matter.

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
i have TIO
Did you come to the tourney? No, so thanks for that Riku.

Yea, ya'll fuked up my bracket hard... 1st Seed IS suppose to get a Bye...Instead I had to play 2 people that counted for 1 set...
So lets say if I was to lose, i would have lost a set i wasn't even suppose to play...Also, I'm strictly playing on non-HD TV's....
We have a few people down here capable of being good TO's btw...
Famous, you had to play a kid that had never touched the game before, he borrowed a controller from me and you 3 stocked him like what 5 matches? I gave you a bye/warmup bud, and hell geno was just on ****ing fire in his first nonwifi tourney, no johns man!

Obviously in the future we'll know what problems to expect and the entire process will be much more smooth. Enough of this monday mornin quarterbackin; wipe your tears, ice your @$$, and put your gameface on there's always next time!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Lol tru i remember those game face videos. Famous ive trained geno in the ways on metaknight. You have me to thank for your loss.

Famous

Smash Champion
Rofl Slash, that wasn't a warm-up...It was like playing a lvl 1 cpu in training mode..Hopefully I taught that guy something throughout the matches besides "Links UpB is terrible". Next time you talk to the guy(if anyone knows him), tell him to keep working on that Snake

Lol, yea...My loss was admirable, though I still wish I could do more than just walk around...You all should know by now that I don't have a gameface...It's just some type of noise I make after a match or set...

I'm just glad the the scene is getting more active...

SK, If I would have known you trained his MK then I would have just went Mario >:D...SK you going to Apex? Your like...not even 2 hours away from it...

@Mashi-I did say I didn't care, so it's w/e..My bad on not teaming with you like I promised you last tourney...Pitzer wanted to team with me for the longest though...

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
sall goods famous lolx. i wasn't aware we were gonna team aha. i thought we were just teaming for hiscore. we can def team next times.

whodat

Smash Apprentice
H4X- I'm in the army that's why you haven't seen me. It's kinda hard to come to a local tournamnet when I'm in Kansas lol. I'll be in town Oct 9th - 17th so hopefully you can run a tournament then. The 10th would be nice (hint hint).

Famous- No Johns. That is all

Mashi- I watched your matches with Sen and Dragoncharlz. You and your aggressive Marth lol. It's interesting to watch though.

Pitzr- You really should have stuck with Pit against Don. You actually played much better with him in that matchup than with MK. You kept getting killed in the same situations by the same thing lol.

Don- Keep winning lol.

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
we'll probably get something up for you man =P. also next tower of doom tourney will be announced this week. =]. the manager and workers were pleased.

D0N

Smash Ace
Slash did you get any of the vids off of H4X's wii? If you did can you upload them when you get a chance? I think Pitzer had one and I had 2. I remember talking to you about it but I have no idea what I said anymore to be honest lol.

Or if you didn't, can you do it H4X? I think I only saved it to your system unless someone got the replays later.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
i can send slash the replay files and send them to him if he wants

Genosync

Smash Cadet
SK, If I would have known you trained his MK then I would have just went Mario >:D...SK you going to Apex? Your like...not even 2 hours away from it...
can't be scared of mario if I don't use loops/nados ;)

I was actually thinking you were gonna go mario against me, I prepped myself for that, and I was almost certain after all the telegraphed looping I did you were going to switch...

Genosync

Smash Cadet
also I think d0n's getting something other than MK from me next time, gotta put some practice on it though!

(and no I'm not gonna be lame and use D3)

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
hax! got tourney confirmation! august 15th. same time. please update in doom thread. also we can bring as many setups as we can. same information as last tourney.

tower of doom 2 basically aha

Top Bottom