• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents "A Birthday Party and Farewell Tournament" Tempe, AZ RESULTS

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1: Darklink: im going to **** you next time : P
2: Forward: good job
3: Billy Two Willies: zero to death too good
4: KiraFlax: good games as usual
5: Lonewolf
6: HadesBlade: EGGS
7: Darkshifter: you arent supposed to lose dedede vs marth, its like 60-40 lol.
8: Brett
9: Gah
10: Ismar
11: Tokyo
12: Sifter

Jane

Smash Hero
billie two willies >> darklink & forward

dear justin,

i love you dude. im very sad i wasnt able to see you one last time. but i WILL see you in the future. we'll stay in touch via fb.

<3333

AXE 09

Smash Master
Justin: You give the most amazing hugs on this planet!!! I wish I could've had more, and I wish I got to know you better before you left :( We'll all miss you man, take care. *sob*cry*

Gah777

Smash Lord
1: Darklink- quit sandbagging, fool
2: Forward- didn't really talk you you, but you're hella good
3: Billy Two Willies- lol Jar'd always a pleasure
4: KiraFlax- git dem vids uploaded!
5: Lonewolf- quit tryin ta be like me, I'm the one and only AZ taunter
6: HadesBlade- dunno what to say...
7: Darkshifter- you better be ready next time
8: Brett- you're so good, come to more tourneys
9: Gah- pfft, Wolf
10: Ismar- man, I wanted to fight you're Samus...
11: Tokyo- you remind me of when I first started playing when I used to main Marth. Just keep practicing and I hope to see you at future tourneys
12: Sifter- I'm sad to hear this was your last tourney...

Bloodhawk- Happy Birthday

Justin- well, I never really got to know you too well, but take care. Oh and whenever you see Espy can you remind her she said she would buy me dinner?

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Yes my name/

Yeah we will be at more tournaments. My brother just always has work, but we'll be there. I wanna get good at brawl but it's so new to me becuz I've been playing SF and games with health bars that Brawl just blows my mind.

Did we get any pie?

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Good **** guys. Wish Tucson could have gone in and messed up your results ;)

Happy birthday to all those celebrating it.

Justin, man. I remember the first time I saw you was at people mover--my first dive into SWF-recognized competitive Smash. I remember you won.
It's been a long time since and I'm glad to have snuck in on the scene as I have, being able to immerse myself in this community which is reflected very well by the always-chill, welcoming and encouraging attitude you've shown me. Thanks a lot. You're a good guy.

Be sure to visit once in a while. Hope to see you soon.

forward

Smash Champion
Hell yea fun tournament. Chris I am coming for that number one spot next time, I'm bringing the heat!

Yea, there's still a few people at these tournaments that I don't talk to much and haven't had the chance to play very much, it would be cool if we could play more next time.

Top Bottom