• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Well, it seems we're "lacking" a social thread now, so we need one, right? Well, good news, because it's back, it may start from scratch, but it's back.

You can talk about whatever you want, from non-thread worthy Pokemon stuff to celebrities. Just follow global rules, and don't bring up something that might cause conflicts or arguments, lets try and keep that to a minimum, if not make it never happen at all.

So, let's start this off on a topic, shall we?

How has your day been? My parents are off at work and my annoying brother at camp, so I've been trying to make this a decent, relaxing day.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Well, it's a boiling hot day. Hotter than yesterday, I heard, and yesterday it was about 98 degrees.
I can't wait for baseball practice. >_<

EDIT: I've been doing nothing but relaxing today.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I know how you feel TAL, the weather has been so nice here, like 70s, but suddenly it skyrocketed into the 90s, and maybe even the 100s in the last few days, waaaaaay too hot.

Also it took me a second to figure out who you were initially. It took me a look at your postcount and your profile to figure it out, roach.

rockem7

Smash Ace
As far as weather goes, it's supposed to hit the 100's here today, but luckily I have a friend with a nice pool to cool off in. But the fact that I'm terribly sunburnt doesn't help going outside at all.

And roacherman, I kinda like ~Celebi~ a bit more, along with the color scheme and your title.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
As far as weather goes, it's supposed to hit the 100's here today, but luckily I have a friend with a nice pool to cool off in. But the fact that I'm terribly sunburnt doesn't help going outside at all.

And roacherman, I kinda like ~Celebi~ a bit more, along with the color scheme and your title.
You are the first person to tell me that you actually like this name better than my old one

Whoo hoo

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Your name is your name, it doesn't really mean much of anything. I have no preference beyond the familiarity of your original name :p

I just made my botw uu team since i'm assuming that there won't be a major shakeup in the votes, and i'm excited for it :)

Spire

III
BRoomer
This is really cute. Thanks for being patient and talking the ordeal over maturely rather than ignoring what we have to say and making another social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom