• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I think this is neat

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
the metagame and new things being discovered never stops. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1d7DHgsDOk

ice climbers found a new sexy way to wobble thank you PEEF and magus. the thikng is not to stop looking, sometimes it's just a tactic or trick discovered or something totally new. there is a lot we don't know and it becomes clearer every year. who knows maybe in 2 years of time ice climbers will start to become very techical with their de-synces and give us all h***

there is still some hope for some charters in this game.

I can't help but laugh at how some people moved to blraw because melee wasn't changing. i still has new things pop up.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I was talking about the hopeless like ness tier O.0

I still find out stuff about pichu it's a slowish process of discovering new cool things and inroving myself at the same time. also did you help in discovering how to do the double up-B O.0 get out of here said the man with the plan

Impersonator

Smash Cadet
oh, lovely how they always find new ways of chain grabbing without the need of wobbling. Anyways; I would never fall for such antics, whenever i face ice climbers I just save them/me some time and just run off the edge. I'm unwobbable.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
hey they could ice block at the beginging of the match and POPOd after you he should caught you and if you hit him you will get ice blockedand nana will come a long to help chain throw.

also pichu has more going for him than he shoulld.

keeper

Smash Champion
Woo hoo. They figured out how to do something that was already known in a harder, more flashy, fashion. It has nothing to do with the metagame, it's just another way to wobble someone.

ICG, I don't know if you've ever played anyone that didn't suck total ***. It doesn't matter how technical someone is, it especially doesn't make them instantly better. All it can do is help those odd times when it's possible. If anything, basic technical consistency is much better than trying to be really technical, unless you can do both. In which case you have to be consistent to do anything harder in the first place.

Ness is better than Pichu by a lot.

THeDarKnesS

Smash Journeyman
Wobbling is an infinite. That is not. Why are we even trying to make a comparison?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
at Keeper new things discovered can lead to new ideas and it's also just something cool. when I figured out perfect up-B it gave me ideas not how to use it but to mess around with up-b in the air and it lead to many self discovers that straight up ****. the down-B wobbling has been giving me a few new grab ideas and uses for down-B as the uice climbers.

also I played zhu falco dittos I took one stock off and pikachu vs pichu was mad sexy, I also played against lroi, salt, m2k, and sveet. m2k and lori were the only ones I couldn't take a stock off of. other than ness vs pichu because I used all my will power and refused to be 4-stocked I don't have much pride but enough to not get 4 stocked by a ness.

ness sucks extra hard mode i'd believe in pichu haveing a better chances than than him in the long run

4 Aces

Smash Ace
How do you wobble as Pichu? Like, what's happening in that video. I never really got that.

Btw, I like Pichu better than Ness. But that's just my humble opinion.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
same as a normal wobble,, one hits then quickly the next one then wait a sec for when you can hit again. once you get going it's easy. but pichu can because his pummel is the fastest and has the most stun in the whole game. pikachu could also and pushing it maybe m2 and pichu/pikachu maybe.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
ness sucks extra hard mode i'd believe in pichu haveing a better chances than than him in the long run
Ness is better than Pichu. No johns.

same as a normal wobble,, one hits then quickly the next one then wait a sec for when you can hit again. once you get going it's easy. but pichu can because his pummel is the fastest and has the most stun in the whole game. pikachu could also and pushing it maybe m2 and pichu/pikachu maybe.
Why wasn't it anywhere near infinite in the video...?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
pichu lacks bad moves, recovery, projectiles, upwards kill power,edge options, and etc.

what ness has on pichu is overall better range however his grab range is worse which is soo fail I could cry, throws, WD, and wieght. But really how does he have that bad of grab range? I freakin swear ness's stubby arms are so d*** short he can't touch his toes.

it's hard to keep it going go get someone who can wobble then make them do it, I;m the ice climber main he refused to learn wobbling and most chain throws I still can't d-throw chain throw, however reverse dair d-throw I am great at and i'm decent at the hand-off.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
pichu lacks bad moves, recovery, projectiles, upwards kill power,edge options, and etc.

what ness has on pichu is overall better range however his grab range is worse which is soo fail I could cry, throws, WD, and wieght. But really how does he have that bad of grab range? I freakin swear ness's stubby arms are so d*** short he can't touch his toes.

it's hard to keep it going go get someone who can wobble then make them do it, I;m the ice climber main he refused to learn wobbling and most chain throws I still can't d-throw chain throw, however reverse dair d-throw I am great at and i'm decent at the hand-off.
Next time your in Australia (lolnever) I challenge you. Money Match, by Ness against your Pichu.

Book a flight NAO!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
ness vs pichu f*** that i'm going sheik. ness is to floaty to have fun fighting gainst coming from a guy who loves fighting puff and marth.

Top Bottom