• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ganonic Grimoire (Social) - Commiseration and Hierarchy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Welcome, Lords of Evil! Welcome home to your lair. Here is where you will find solace in the darkness. Solace to silently occupy your thrones of supreme tyranny and ultimate power! Here you can commiserate with your fellows in Ganondorf! However, being that it is dark, you will need a path to follow! Below are some of the most useful links to follow to end your tireless meandering!

-Original Ganon Social Thread (Ganon's Beard)
-Ganondorf chat room
-Ganondorf Friend Finder
-Ganondorf Information Database
-Ganondorf MU Discussion
-GanonTube Video Database
-Badazz is Way too Small a Word - How to address the mighty King's beastly graces
-Mind of a Murderer - Ganondorf Interview Thread
-The Manliest Ganon Thread!

The Ganonic Grimoire

Behold, unworthy chaff! For before you lies the ancient Grimoire. The Grimoire transcends eras, eons and epochs alike. It is eternal, just as the King whom binds the malevolent souls who inhabit him to it in the lifeblood of his victims.

Listed in the Grimoire are the souls who are eternally bound to the whorling obsidian void that is Ganondorf. Each era, a new soul is present in Ganondorf. Some weak. Some strong. Some fit to emulate the King of Evil himself. Listed below are the contents of th Grimoire, and the immortalization of the strongest, most purely evil souls, to those whom fall short of Ganondorf's majesty.

If you wish you assimilate to Ganondorf and bind yourself to him, you must face trials and gain the reverence of the other souls that are fettered to the King of Evil. This is your way to gain entry and immortalization into the Ganonic Grimoire.

In order to gain entry, you must play one of the designated testers among these boards. Depending on your region, you can choose which member you would like to test you for placing in the Grimoire. Our goal is to evenly distribute members throughout the globe to mitigate the impact WiFi may have on the testing process. However, you are still free to choose any tester you like. If you would like to be a tester, please post your credentials and region

INTRODUCTIONS

Active Members: (9/15/10 - 10/15/10)

Ganondex by our Lovely (and talented) Terodactyl_Yelnats said:
!!!Vermasaur!!!

!!!Venhamuth!!!

!!!Breezing!!!

!!!Kofutops!!!

!!!Exaltivire!!!

!!!Z1gmartar!!!

!!!Fonzly!!!

!!!Magikalm!!!

!!!Aerodactyl Yelnats!!!

!!!BigglyBucks.!!!

!!!Noobascidal!!!

!!!Hitonsana!!!

!!!Dee-Elx-Ays!!!

Members: (From A-Z)

@Home - I'm @HomE, feel free to call Me AtHomE for short, or Alex... I've been using Ganondorf for over a year, and I'm known best for my love of spiking. I play an aggresive, In-your-face style Ganondorf, In the air or on the ground is fine with me. I may come off as a ****, but on the inside im filled with stuffed animals. Other chars i play include DK, Falco, Ness, Snake, and Shiek/Zelda, but i only main Ganon. Signature move: I will spike you

Adumbrodeus - One of the few major contributors to the board that isn't a Ganondorf main, Adumbrodeus is actually a... Marth main [insert crying babies and dying kittens here]. He ran the old match-up threads (prior to Rays), and in general contributes a lot to them, placing a special emphasis on discussing match-ups in terms of technical details such as frame data. If you disagree with him on a Match-up he knows (especially Marth) he will talk you to death. After switching around for a while he finally settled on Steeldorf.

In addition to Marth and (more importantly) Ganondorf, he's notable for his knowledge of Zelda/Sheik his other secondary. His tournament results are not very notable however, mainly because he rarely has any time to attend. He also enjoys using Ganondorf against Diddy, and will go out of his way to make the match-up happen.

Bahamut777 - Down and below, in the deepest depths of the Underworld, within the darkest corners of Hell's palace, a mighty dragon dwells, weakened by concepts of truth and false morality that covers the face of the mortal world, high atop his lair, where his flame can't reach. He lurks and crawls around without destination, waiting patiently for a single, small glim of light that he can extinguish with his lustful fangs, almost dull for being unused in the past centuries. Walking and flying in circles, chained to his cove, unable to escape. His only occupation is torturing lesser souls, already fallen, without giving him any please or joy in doing so, every day and night.

One night, while the moon shun bright and high, crescent, a crack was made on his lair's roof, forged with impenetrable iron and impure coal crystals, never even scratched before. Not even by the Hell's prince himself. The crack grown quickly, waking the mighty Dragon from his slumber and giving him the hope for a feast of new blood. However, what came from the crack, now wide open like a scar in the land itself, was a purple smoke, along with a devastating murderous intent, similar to the Dragon's own. He never felt something like that before. From the crack, descended a single being, covered by the dark maleficent energy, untouchable and unreachable. The very skies would fall apart and tremble in fear in the presence of such evil individual. The Dragon stood still on his guard and waited for his guest to make his first move.

When they first traded sights, both the Dragon's big royal-blue eyes and the tall, aged bronze-colored man, covered in a shiny dark armor, with red curly hair and yellow, evil eyes; blinked and made the ground where they stood on barely stay still, cracking with unmachable speed and making the poison that resides in the Hell's mines to flow atop to the surface. They stood there, glaring at each other. Both with unshaken pride and will for carnage and murder of poor, unlucky mortal souls that deserves punishment for even being born in a world not reigned by them both. The dark knight stepped forward and held his arm high, as a sign of claiming possession of what was his by right. The dragon bowed down his 7-horned head, covered by sharp and hard scales; closed his eyes and waited for the next action. The dragon couldn't match the knight. He knew it. However, the knight showed a single trait of mercy. Mre like an interest act. He freed the dragon from his shackles and bangles, leaving him only with an iron collar. The dragon roared mighty, cracking both the ground and the walls from his lair and setting free his wings, larger than a forest of pines and stronger than the North winter winds. The evil knight mounted the Dragon and both of them set flight to the mortal's realm, wanting to, once again, bring havoc and destruction among their paths."

I'm Bahamut777, Ganon mainer and Dragons King, residing in Brazil. <--- Too ****ing epic

Breezy - Ok, well I'm Breezy. I main Old Manondorf. I like long walks on the beach and watching the sunset on the distant horizon. I also like fire. Fires cool. It burns ****. I never really played Melee competetively, although I wish I would have. Too much fun. In my spare time I skateboard or chill with friends. I'm always down for friendlies over wifi, but I don't take it seriously at all. Unless there is absolutely no lag, which is never. Favorite thing to do with Ganon is Ganoncides. I'll go for 'em even if I'm down a stock. Style points > winning IMO (outside of tournies that is). I live in Minneapolis, MN and the weather here is bipolar. I'm half Mexican and half white. If I ever come off as a ****, call me out on it. I like to be sarcastic and sometimes accidentally take things too far. I'm real, and if you ever need someone to talk to, hit me up. I keep it G like that.

Clai - I guess I could use an intro in this thread. The name's Clai, and my sole reason for playing this game is to prove that you can play like a man in Brawl and still win. I attempt to play as manly as possible and thus try crazy things like using Warlock Punches and taunting while the opponent is still on the stage. Don't underestimate me as a scrub, though, as I know full well what it takes to win in this competitive environment. I don't visit the forums too often because I try to use a playstyle that's as original as possible, but it also means I keep missing out on these awesome Ganongasm tournaments (you wouldn't see too much of me, anyway. My online play is terrible compared to offline). When I do lurk the forums, I try to post whatever match-up knowledge I have (it's not much) and to post the findings of whatever testing I can come up with to find Ganon's true limits.

Flying Dutchman - I guess I'll have to go with an intro too, huh... Aight. These guys know what's goin' on. I'm gonna go out and clobber a god**** Pikachu in the FACE. Because you know what? That's how it's done. This is how you play Brawl. You grab their ****in' face, you blow the **** out of them then stomp on their

god

d amn

FACE

I need no introduction.

Fromundaman - I'm Fromundaman, though I'll probably respond to "*******" as well. I'm not a Ganon main, and MY Ganon isn't really tourny viable enough to be called a second, but he is my 3rd best (and 3rd most used) character after Kirby and Mario. I tend to pull him out at least a few games in friendlies against people, (and I should probably start pulling him out in tournies too since no one seems to know what to do against him for the first few games.) as well as against Ike, Jiggs, Ganon, or CF (I lack the ******ness required to do higher tier matchups with him...). My main contribution to these boards is... well ****... what the hell do I contribute here? I think I mentioned some techniques of questionable use (AKA pretty much useless, despite my thinking it was God's gift to Ganon in my noobier days.) in my first week of being on this site, but that's about it... So I guess I'm just here to occasionally argue matchups and just chill with you awesome people, hoping that your ******ery rubs off on me.

Gleam - Gleam left these boards a while back, here's his farewell message: http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...ighlight=gleam

GotenOnNimbus - Howdeh there. I'm GotenOnNimbus, or GON, or Goten, or "Shut the hell up and go sit in the corner." I started maining Ganon maybe a few months after I got the game, realizing he was clearly the most awesome character, but mainly because my old roommate used to play Melee Ganon and hated the changes that came to him in Brawl, so I took it upon myself to out-awesome him with someone he thought was crap. I don't post often, when I do, I'll do my best to give some sort of advice, but I know my tournament and just regular fight experience is fairly low, I don't have many to play against aside from Lag-Fi. Otherwise, I post nonsense. I also main Ness and Lucas, and pseudo-main Jigglypuff, mainly for the irritation factor that I tend to bring with her.

JayDeth - I am JayDeth. I am an alcoholic...

Koskinator - Also known as "The King Of Evil". He's the second best Ganon, after me the best Ganon user around. He placed 2nd, and 3rd in two tournaments while only using Ganon, and Wolf as his counterpick character (Ganon has alot of impossible match-ups). He rarely ever posts here, or anywhere else on these forums, so you won't see him around much. Koskinator uses Old Manadorf.

Luccie - Hi guys I'm making productive posts in the Ganon social thread because some guy with the exact same avatar as me who is related to me wants me to main Ganon.

Marsulas - I'm Mars. I'm half black-half white. I've been using blood dorf pretty much since Brawl's release although I am a Sheik/Zelda main. My Ganon has actually improved to the point where I would actually consider him tournament viable and get this........i'm actually going to be using Link and Ganon for my hard matchups like G&W and Snake! I love the Zelda series as you can tell lol. If you ever need help with your Sheik or Zelda matchups you can ask me pretty much anything. I also really don't think Ganon is the worst character in the game for you negative Ganon users. Yea that's pretty much it......i'm gonna start posting around here a bit more.

Mask The Shadowlord: Uhhh.. Hi, I'm Mask. Well, I just signed up for the board, went to the Meet & Greet, read the sticky about it closing. That's when I cursed and turned away from the screen. So I thought I might as well introduce myself somewhere. Tell me
if I'm in the wrong place. For now, I main Steeldorf, but I also like using Ike and ROB. Mask-out.

Noobicidal - Well, my name is Noobicidal; feel free to address me as Noob or Stephen. Though I use the Dark Lord, I am and forever shall be a Jigglypuff main at heart, and this is reflected in my play style. I prefer to reside in the air and play on the ledge more so than most Ganons. I'm pretty easy going, but if you make a mistake or say something glaringly stupid, I'll certainly point that out. Noobicidal uses Old Manadorf. Signature Move - Bair stagespike to failed recovery.

PhantomX - Hey, I'm PhantomX.

I came, I trolled, I modded, I wrecked.

That is all.

PK-Ow! - Hi I'm PK-ow!, Ganon main since February '09. I've written one guide, to taunting as Ganondorf, and currently manage our boards' Techs and Skills list. I've been called the Poemdorf for my love of style and attention to words and impressions. In addition, I'm responsible for some of our "local lore" regarding Ganon's godhood and the apocalyptic ruination he will mete out to unbelievers forthwith (cf. the ******ness Tier List, apparently). While I am still developing my actual play technique, I consider my strength to be attention to detail, in not just "art," but matters of reasoning and theory, thanks to my Philosophy training. I use Classic Ganon (Ocarina of Time), with a bit of Ganon Blue.

Reim - so yeah. Thought I might as well do one of those introductions.

"I live in the shadows,
I stroll under the faded sky.
The nightmare who came to life,
The monster under the bed.
I lover the curtains of darkness,
as I watch the pityful mortals shiver in fear.
Don't waste your prayers, because they won't be heard.

Besides that I'm a guy who just likes to chill and have a nice talk with people. I'm from Denmark, a place where the smash community is extremely small, which results in a lot of not-that-skilled-players.
I mainly use Bloodorf, and I don't really sleep.

And also: I'm a smoker. Get at me."

Riolufin - Hi my Ganon friends! I'm Riolu from Finland and I main Ganon. I've mained him now about 5 months but I still suck as him. I'm in the crew in neoseeker where I train my Ganon.

Nice to meet you!

SniperNightOwlFromYoutube - I'm Dina, I'm a huge fan of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and naturally Good ol' Ganon is my favorite character. I didn't really like Twilight Princess tho. =/ I guess im the only female Dorf player/supporter here, but I'm sure I'm not the only girl in the world who is fond of him...

Youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/SniperNightOwl

stRIP - Hi im stRIP. Im from Germany and my name is Gerhard. Im maining Bloodorf for 7 years. I prefer Melee over Brawl, but i love Smash anyway. Im 17 years old and my english sucks. A lot of people from Germany think im the best Ganondorf over here. Like FD said, i have a Flashy/Combo like playstyle and i love to space dtilts uairs and bairs. Im not posting that much in the Matchup and whatever threads because my English sux and dont want to blame me.
Signature Moves: Name Shift, Space Animal Pretaunt.

Swordsaint - Hey guys. I'm Scott. I don't main Ganon but I've been really using him a lot lately and found quite enjoyable. (Despite usually being quite the tier *****) I'll probably post a video link to a replay I did just yesterday using Ganon just to get some feedback. Looking to use Ganon in some low tier tourneys and such in my country.

Teronist - Uses normal dorf.

Twilight Prince - I'm Twilight Prince, also known as Zach by some. I joined the Ganon board in October 2008 back when I was a complete noob who didn't know what DI was. I slowly rose through the ranks until I became one of the most respected members on the board. I have made many contributions, such as finding that Aerudo has less RCO lag than Dark Dive, finding that Choke>platform drop Uair is guaranteed on nearly everyone, and just generally being helpful to everyone. I am one of the few people who have legitimately placed well in tourney with Ganon. I use Oldmanondorf.

Warchamp7 - Evening gentlemen, I'm a Falco main who would occasionally use Ganon to simply get a taste of some purple 'dorf ******ery. However, I've recently decided I wanted to be able to murder stuff.

Z1gma - What's up! I'm Z1GMA. You can call me "Z1G" if you're lazy. I love experimenting with this game - especially with Ganondorf and what the game allows you to do with him. I also tend to come up with really weird names for my Ganon-stuff/AT's (or any character for that matter).

My Ganon
Color(s): Steeldorf / Ganjadorf.
Signature move(s): Flipman, Dash dance -> Fsmash, WKC-> Fair
Pros: Technical inputs, Strings.
Cons: Sometimes my Ganon can be a little on the slow side.
Youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/Z1GMA12
Hit: Soccer, Anime, Drawing, Comedy, The gym, Horror movies.
Miss: Windy days, People with destructive behaviors.

Zerxion - Hello, I'm Zerxion. I mostly just lurk here on the Ganon boards and I play a decent Ganon, but not many know me because of that. I mostly play Brawl+ since it's way more fun for me. I'm thinking about going to Genesis tomorrow, but if I join singles I'd feel like I am throwing money away... I think I may actually play worse offline than online. Maybe I should just go watch.

****** Tier List (By PK-Ow)

SS Tier:
Warlock Punch

Ganondorf waves his arms around for more than one whole second in the thick of battle. His cavernous vocal tract emits a low rumble as powers more horrifying than you and I will ever know flow into him from places you and I pray we shall never see. At the crest of the spell, the King of Evil is already visibly aurified with this energy, but it is in the next moment, that the Un-ness of oblivion surges forward - with the backside of his sinister fist - into that woeful thing which is his hate, utterly destroying its chest, face, sternum, shell, or whatever pitiful facsimile of corporeal wholeness the heathens of this world call flesh.

What truly makes this move the most ****** attack Ganondorf will reveal in this iteration of the Smash Brothers series, is the signature effect this Man of men impresses on the world with each use of it. For at the point of murderous devastation, His Beastly Kingship disperses but a hint of that energy throughout the cosmos, and the whole world turns violet. Violet - the color of Ceremonial Order, foreshadowing the unholy, yet perfectly arranged dirge that, in Ganon's image, will recast the Earth.

The rest:
S Tier

Murder Choke
Uair
Fair
Usmash

A Tier

Wizard Kick
Dair
utilt
Dash attack
fthrow
dthrow

****** Tier

dtilt
ftilt
Jab
Dark Dive

Ganon Tier

Fsmash
Nair
uthrow
bthrow
Bair
Dsmash

(and every other character's moves other than falcon punch, ofcourse goes down here..)

Vermanubis' Supreme Act of Ulterior-Motive Philanthropy

So, everybody. Today I engaged in rare act of philanthropy whilst purchasing sustenance from a purveyor of sub sandwiches. I was prompted to relinquish one of my dollars unto a Children's Special Olympics fund upon my purchase, and I did so. Rather, it was more an act of spiteful jealousy than philanthropy. Since it was not I who afflicted those shattered souls with my own hand, I sought to prolong their insignificant lives in the event I would see to their demise personally.

I was given a volleyball-sized ticket which I was asked to inscribe my name upon. In bold, mighty script, condemning enough as if to bellow aloud my name: Ganondorf.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Under construction

Still have to add in important/useful thread links and epic quotations!

Any suggestions for improvement are absolutely welcome. If feel free to do your introductions now, too.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
You forgot to add the "Badazz is too small a word"-thread among those links.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Don't worry guys, I'm still working on it. xD

I didn't forget ya Zig. :3

So, any suggestions for the OP? Also, I'm going to make a separate topic for award nominations.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
So, guys, I'm gonna make a separate thread to enlist testers for ranking and award nomination.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Should I make my description?

"Down and below, in the deepest depths of the Underworld, within the darkest corners of Hell's palace, a mighty dragon dwells, weakened by concepts of truth and false morality that covers the face of the mortal world, high atop his lair, where his flame can't reach. He lurks and crawls around without destination, waiting patiently for a single, small glim of light that he can extinguish with his lustful fangs, almost dull for being unused in the past centuries. Walking and flying in circles, chained to his cove, unable to escape. His only occupation is torturing lesser souls, already fallen, without giving him any please or joy in doing so, every day and night.

One night, while the moon shun bright and high, crescent, a crack was made on his lair's roof, forged with impenetrable iron and impure coal crystals, never even scratched before. Not even by the Hell's prince himself. The crack grown quickly, waking the mighty Dragon from his slumber and giving him the hope for a feast of new blood. However, what came from the crack, now wide open like a scar in the land itself, was a purple smoke, along with a devastating murderous intent, similar to the Dragon's own. He never felt something like that before. From the crack, descended a single being, covered by the dark maleficent energy, untouchable and unreachable. The very skies would fall apart and tremble in fear in the presence of such evil individual. The Dragon stood still on his guard and waited for his guest to make his first move.

When they first traded sights, both the Dragon's big royal-blue eyes and the tall, aged bronze-colored man, covered in a shiny dark armor, with red curly hair and yellow, evil eyes; blinked and made the ground where they stood on barely stay still, cracking with unmachable speed and making the poison that resides in the Hell's mines to flow atop to the surface. They stood there, glaring at each other. Both with unshaken pride and will for carnage and murder of poor, unlucky mortal souls that deserves punishment for even being born in a world not reigned by them both. The dark knight stepped forward and held his arm high, as a sign of claiming possession of what was his by right. The dragon bowed down his 7-horned head, covered by sharp and hard scales; closed his eyes and waited for the next action. The dragon couldn't match the knight. He knew it. However, the knight showed a single trait of mercy. Mre like an interest act. He freed the dragon from his shackles and bangles, leaving him only with an iron collar. The dragon roared mighty, cracking both the ground and the walls from his lair and setting free his wings, larger than a forest of pines and stronger than the North winter winds. The evil knight mounted the Dragon and both of them set flight to the mortal's realm, wanting to, once again, bring havoc and destruction among their paths."

I'm Bahamut777, Ganon mainer and Dragons King, residing in Brazil.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'd really recommend that you would make the names of the threads link to the thread itself instead of having a sloppy list of URLs (e.g. Ganonic Grimoire - Commiseration and Hierarchy). You could add a short description afterwards, would would make up for the lack of text. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing those who use Old Manondorf having their names in a cream color to make them look a bit more distinct.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I'd really recommend that you would make the names of the threads link to the thread itself instead of having a sloppy list of URLs (e.g. Ganonic Grimoire - Commiseration and Hierarchy). You could add a short description afterwards, would would make up for the lack of text. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing those who use Old Manondorf having their names in a cream color to make them look a bit more distinct.
Ah! Excellent points, Noob. I just didn't know the BBCode for the text. :p

Any and all suggestions are welcome. I'm not creative enough to do this alone lol.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So is this the new social thread? I haven't posted on these boards enough since my comp died... :(
Also, for my info, you can say Ganon's been bumped down to like... my 6th now... (Kirby, Mario, Wolf, Sonic, Falco, Ganon, Bowser...)

I am not manly enough... Although now I have actually used him in tournament.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Yes, it is, Fromunda. The boards have recently had too big an influx of new users to ostracize them from rankings and so forth. Kalm is too inactive, so we decided to make a new one that could be updated and reformed to reflect recent history.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
My WiFi's down at the moment, since we just had an outage. Gotta wait about an hour before it comes back. I'm hooked directly to the wall right now lol

I'd also like to announce I have the two most ****** beings ever devised in my namespace.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Lol, okay. I'll just find some other poor soul to devour.
Omnomnom.
We need some more **** activity. I'm seriously considering devising a system to allow outsiders/non-Ganon mains to vote for rankings/King of Evil since we literally only have about 7 active people.

Of course, there'd be stipulations in place to keep the voting more accurate and fair if they were allowed to vote. Just to get some activity on the boards.

Exalted

Smash Lord
We need some more **** activity. I'm seriously considering devising a system to allow outsiders/non-Ganon mains to vote for rankings/King of Evil since we literally only have about 7 active people.

Of course, there'd be stipulations in place to keep the voting more accurate and fair if they were allowed to vote. Just to get some activity on the boards.
I approve of that idea, I'm sure Ganon would too o:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i love this thread, i love da op and i love ganon <3

i need to srs start using ganon more, anyone got a link on how to flight of ganon?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
i love this thread, i love da op and i love ganon <3

i need to srs start using ganon more, anyone got a link on how to flight of ganon?
:3

It's actually easier to explain it. The aim of Flight of Ganon is to press jump and down-b simultaneously whilst only 1-3 frames from the ground. Since this is an absurdly small window, we need a template or measurement method to reliably get to his number of frames so we can execute FoG.

This can be done two ways:

The wizkick method - When Ganon does a wizkick, he has two different animations depending on where it ends. If he lands on solid ground, he just kneels down a bit at the end. If he does it while going offstage, he does a flipping/rolling animation. There's a glitch that it so if you wizkick while as close to the ledge as you can be (done by rolling to it) you'll for some reason, do the rollout animation instead of kneeling down. Also can be done when Ganon performs a wizkick that goes offstage for a short while, but ends on an adjacent platform.

Tonsana made a good video demonstrating wizkick FoGs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgACBLcbkMY

Airdodge method - The most pragmatic and useful application. You do a shorthop, and once you're at the apex of the shorthop, you airdodge upwards. As soon as the airdodge frames end, if you did it correctly, you'll be around 3 frames from the ground. So this is when you press the two buttons, down-b and jump.

The trickiest part is the technical aspect and timing. Took me about 2 weeks of constant practice to master it to a point where I could use it in real, serious matches, but it's worth it.

Exalted

Smash Lord
I can't forget how hard I laughed when I stalked my friend's Fox in the air with a FoG and landed a Warlock Punch.

Top Bottom