• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rate my Mario, Featuring Lovage and S2j

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We don't ban randomly, or with no evidence.

In any case stop making this a "Was scorpion justifiably banned" thread. Or I'll close it.
you guys are fuken dumb

josh made his account at dunks house when atlus brought him over a few weeks ago

to ban recklessly for no reason just cause you THINK there might be a connection is a sign that mods just want to think they have big dik and ban the best player in the world

ROFL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I don't care if Mango is allowed to post. If we wanted to ban the best player in the world we woulda banned m2k for any reason we could find pre-pound 3.

The point is we didn't ban him because we just guessed its mango. Also we didn't super ban him meaning he can still talk to admins, and me to see if he can get it revoked. If its TRULY not mango we don't have an issue reversing it.

Maybe it is a mistake who knows, but then he'll have to talk to us. I really don't see the big deal.

If you still have an issue, talk to me or the admins elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom