• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors :: Edmonton, AB :: July 10, 2010

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
Doubles Results

1: No Good At It (Fiji + Firefly) ($84.00)
2: Betas of Breakfast Justice (Kuraudo + Lime) ($36.00)
3: Cheats of Horny Adventure (JAPAN + Chaos) ($0.00)
4: Argentina SUX (Dim + Arsenal)
5: Hunks of Immortality (Zero + GanonLink)
5: Team Marvel of the Scoundrels (Yoshara + Red Comet)

Singles Pools Results
Pool 1
Frio
Zero
Yoshara

Pool 2
Firefly
Lime
Japan
GanonLink

Pool 3
Alphicans
Arsenal
Dim
Red Comet

Pool 4
Fiji
Kuraudo
Chaos

Singles Results

1: Alphicans:falco:(mainly)/:metaknight:/:gw:/:popo:/:dedede: ($84.00)
2: Firefly:yoshi2: ($42.00)
3: Fiji:metaknight:/:snake:/:marth: ($14.00)
4: Lime:snake:
5: Kuraudo:sonic:/:ike:
5: Frio:olimar:
7: Dim:marth:/:link2:
7: Arsenal:zelda:/:metaknight:
9: JAPAN:fox:/:luigi2:
9: Chaos:marth:/:metaknight:
9: Yoshara:wolf:
9: Red Comet:lucario:
13: GanonLink:pit:
13: Zero:ike:

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
1: Alphicans: Good job luke you kicked *** and put Mark in 5th!
2: Firefly: Sad to see you leave but it was a good last tourney for u
3: Fiji: Man you're good at this game, watch out for Jamie next time though
4: Lime: Not bad placing I guess, I expect only improvement from here
5: Kuraudo: You are so much fun at tournaments! Also AMAZING doubles matches!
5: Frio: Luke's an *** for knocking you out haha, Jamie's gonna practice up so he'll be even tougher next time
7: Dim: Holy **** dim we had good matches! 0 to death, SD's for both of us... I shouldn't have gone MK last match though and just stuck with Marth, my MK isn't any good yet, i've only played him like 4 times. When we can do you wanna do some friendlies vs. my MK?
7: Arsenal: Sorry you had to play your brother, it's hard with so few ppl, gg's though, we should get in more friendlies
9: JAPAN: PUNCH JAMIE IN THE SPINE! only then can you be a true Cheat of Horny Adventure
9: Chaos: GG's against Adam, ur MK has potential, now you just have to practice and stop talking to yourself
9: Yoshara: You are way too freaking ridiculously amazingly awesome at Brawl-
9: Red Comet: I'm glad I didn't have to fight your Lucario this time in bracket, I have trouble against him, watch out though that won't last long.
13: GanonLink: It was cool you came, too bad you left early before your other match
13: Zero: Sorry about the game, I heard you hate MK, but they were good matches, you should've stayed for your losers bracket match.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I tried. =[

This was a pretty good tourney, despite the low turnout. Grand finals was fun in a "where the hell am I supposed to go?" kind of way. =3 Sucks that this is gonna be my last tourney here, but hopefully everyone can make it over to my place next weekend? =D

:005:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
****, I use a lot of characters in tournament =D. I think listing D3 was unnecessary. I think I used falco the most though.

Limeee

Smash Champion
1: Alphicans: **** you use alot of characters ***. your falco is annoying as hell, and honestly, i dunno what to do about you. everyones telling me that i can't use snake to beat you, your just too good at the match up. you would wreck me in MK dittos. wtf do i do D:
2: Firefly:hope you had a fun last tourney!
3: Fiji: haha snake dittos are still major fun
4: Lime: YAY ME! i'm not gonna make some lame joke like whitey though
5: Kuraudo: haha thanks for the fun doubles
5: Frio: ohhhh man. that set was soooo difficult, and to be honest, i don't think you were playing at full potential. GGs
7: Dim: lol, stupid bracket made me face you twice. ggs
7: Arsenal: this is one of the few tourneys where we didn't actually play
9: JAPAN: lol my spine hurts
9: Chaos: congrats beating adam and thanks for driving me LOL.
9: Yoshara: You are way too freaking ridiculously amazingly awesome at Brawl-
9: Red Comet: I'm glad I didn't have to fight your Lucario this time in bracket, I have trouble against him, watch out though that won't last long.
13: GanonLink: It was cool you came, too bad you left early before your other match
13: Zero: lol at the quadruple MK ditto in doubles. too much fun <3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jamie, learn IC's or pika, go double blind pick, hope I pick falco first match while you pick one of those, and then hope you can out counter-pick me 3rd game. =D

JAPAN FOX

Smash Cadet
Woo. Good fun like always (even though I only punched Jamie twice.) Had some really close matches but my fox was so off yesterday LOL. Shoulda played more weegee.

GGs, too lazy to type more :p

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I don't see crews results anywhere, Mr. Chokes.

Also, did you guys record anything? If so, and when you have it up on YouTube, send me the link(s).

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I don't see crews results anywhere, Mr. Chokes.

Also, did you guys record anything? If so, and when you have it up on YouTube, send me the link(s).
Everybody left after singles. >.>

A bunch of replays were saved (I know I have a few of myself vs. Luke on Brandon's Wii and me vs. Alvin on Stephan's Wii, as well as some doubles, and other people probably have some as well), but I wouldn't count on seeing any of them being uploaded. v.v

:005:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
We still had crews, though. Where're the results, yo?

Here:

Brawl- Crews

Super Hensel Bros.
Lime, pyre, and Chaos

Sean's House + 1
JAPAN, Yoshara, and RED COMET.

Round 1: Lime (Pikachu) vs. JAPAN (MK)
JAPAN wins with 2 stocks.

Round 2: pyre (Ganon) vs. JAPAN (MK, 2 stocks)
pyre wins with 2 stocks.

Round 3: pyre (Ganon, 2 stocks) vs. Yoshara (Wolf)
Yoshara wins with 2 stocks.

Round 4: Chaos (Marth) vs. Yoshara (Wolf, 2 stocks)
Yoshara wins with 2 stocks.

Lime took 2 stocks
pyre took 4 stocks
Chaos took 0 stocks

JAPAN took 6 stocks
Yoshara took 6 stocks
RED COMET didn't play

Frio

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry Jamie for getting so angry, but it wasn't directed at you it was at myself :/. I'll try not to get pissed and give you a better match next time

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
lol that crews was just to mess around haha, and im glad ur such a good sport Mark :) makes waiting for you to get to the tourney completely worth it

MeSSi

Smash Ace
gg's to everyone at this tourney... it's was stupid that me and kelvin had to play eachother early... why cant we be put on opposite sides of the bracket? jus sayin

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
haha sorry about that guys, tbh i actually didn't even notice that when I built the bracket so it's my bad. With a larger attendance next time it definately won't happen, but know that I can't just rearrange the bracket every month for everybody just so they don't play certain ppl, although I will try to avoid it when I can.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
haha sorry about that guys, tbh i actually didn't even notice that when I built the bracket so it's my bad. With a larger attendance next time it definately won't happen, but know that I can't just rearrange the bracket every month for everybody just so they don't play certain ppl, although I will try to avoid it when I can.
its all good..... i just think it made the tournament easier for some guys knowing that one of us would be knocked into losers bracket early on.... this happened once when aish was hosting

Top Bottom