• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOODSTOCK: old school fights

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
hey this is a reboot of my other woodstock but better and different in this tourney we will be accepting only original characters we can hold up to 8 people this tourney was designed for veteran fighters only so if your 10 or under or your a noob get lost lol

all classic items:
beam sword
ray gun
bat
hammer
star
pokeball
star rod
motion sensor bomb
bob-omb
maximum tomato
heart container
fire flower
fan
capules & crates
bumper

-all items will be set on medium

stages include:
corneria, battle feild *equivelent to classic dreamland*, final destionation, and shoot me some ideas if you got anymore equivelents

time:
7:00

stock:

-you can only have 1 character

-it is best 2 out of 3
and cides dont count and if you do a cide you are automatically the loser in that match because not that many people did cides back then

-NO GLITCHES

-if its a tie then players will have a 3rd round to decide the winner

sign up for woodstock and remember "bring peace in your heart and pain in your fists XD"

name/fc/character
the tourney starts the minute we get 8 people

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
dude i got everything in that guide so stop spamming the tourney unless your gonna join
Really...?

Your formatting is garb.

10 Fighters? How the heck is that going to balance out?

lolage restriction.

Clear instructions? Nope. You don't say what items or what happens in the event of a time out.

DQ for suicides? Thats just dumb.

Then you go and advertise this **** in a real tourney thread.

GTFO.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
it says what items... im guessing you arent a veteran in super smash bros.? then it clearly say go away

guys plz stop spamming and stuff... just let me wait
Classic items doesn't cut it.

I've been playing since 64 and been playing games in the OTL longer than almost anyone else here.

and you complain about spam here? This is the 3rd thread you've made and none of them are going to get filled because you don't know how to lay out a tournament properly and when I provide a link intended to help you ignore it.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Theres a lot more you can do still >_>

1. Fix the formatting, the thread is dull and the op is a mess.
2. Why 10 entrants? 8 or 16 would make it smoother so there wouldn't be a need for byes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom