• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl in the Hall, Owingsville, KY 7/17/10 RESULTS!!!

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Brawl in the Hall was held at Ray fellowship hall in Owingsville, Kentucky on 7/17/10.

Results

Doubles

1.Silhouette and Fizzle ($96):rob:,+,:metaknight:
2.Shiny Pichu and Spiky eared Pichu (Kel and Kassandranova)($48):metaknight:+:metaknight:
3.Since when does Daycia play Dedede?(Joey and Lyric)($16):gw:,:peach:,:metaknight:+:dedede:
4.Master Eric and X-in(Mister Eric and Xisin):rob:+:marth:
5.Cooking by the book(Shadow Phoenix and Sexy):metaknight:+:metaknight:
5.Rescue Zelda and win!(Crash and Tactical):luigi2:+:luigi2:,:lucario:
7.pIKE-achu(Chris Forever and Hael Phael):ike:+:pikachu2:
7.Dai Gurenn Brigade(Excel, Jkip):sonic:+:sonic:

Singles

1.Kel:metaknight:($139.20)
2.Fizzle:metaknight::dedede:($63.80)
3.Xisin:marth:($40.60)
4.Joey:random:($23.20)
5.Wakka:diddy:($11.60)
5.Mister Eric:rob:($11.60)
7.Silhouette:rob:
7.Soldier2:dk2::gw:
9.Kassandra Nova:metaknight:
9.Shadow Phoenix:metaknight:
9.Tactical:lucario:
9.Crash:luigi2::dk2:
13.Lyric:dedede:
13.Excel:sonic:
13.Sneaky Tako:rob:
13.Sexy:metaknight:
17.Ttar:lucario::snake:
17.Chris Forever:ike:
17.Shyguy:falco:
17.Fatty:dedede:
17.Forward Air:fox:
17.Blindman:rob:
17.Smile:diddy:
17.Jkip:sonic:
25.Hael Phael:pikachu2::marth:
25.Yochan:toonlink:
25.Shadobot:marth:
25.Airik:falco:
25.Ralph Cecil:snake:

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
If you guys could, would you post what characters you played in doubles because I don't have the faintest idea

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629

1.Kel - Yay~ Good job, congratz, and I hope to see you again soon~ It was great playing you! Learned a few things that helped me not get 2 stocked by Fizzle XD
2.Fizzle - Man... that up air kill XD. Metaknight ditto was SOOO intense... it kinda shocked me xD. I had to really get my focus game on for that match and I did and it worked wonders! I hope we can play again soooon. You're so fun to play :D! Good job getting second!
3.Xisin - I'm so glad I didn't have to play you in singles. Great seeing you and I hope to see you again soon~
4.Joey - *****, you don't have a main. XD!
5.Wakka - Good games~ Matchups... They were so in my favor... man I got lucky with that rest in the end XD.
5.Mister Eric - <3<3<3 It was great seeing you again and talking to you. I don't think we got to play at all in singles... that sucks :'(. I hope to play you again really really soon!
7.Silhouette - We didn't play... We got sooooo close to playing... SOO close D':. It was nice meeting you though! I hope to play you someday!
7.Soldier2 - ***** I hate you. Go fall in a hole. </3. JK <3 Great games and great seeing you. I be trollin' you with mah characters :3. Makin' you hate me 'n everythang.
9.Kassandra Nova - <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Kassandraaa you're sooo good. Stop being negative. It can really really make you worse. If you're not confident in yourself... You don't stand a chance. Great games in doubles... We were so close to playing in singles... Twice xD! I hope to see you again soon!
9.Shadow Phoenix - Friendlies were fun. I hope to see you again soon!
9.Tactical - Sheeeit. We didn't play at all in singles. :/
9.Crash - Thanks for the ride and I'm glad you had fun! Great games in singles. I hope you can start taking me seriously!
13.Lyric - IC's and Peach. All I need against yo DDD (cool)... DDD ugh XD. It was great seeing you. Great games and I hope to see you soon man! <3
13.Excel - Sonicccc. You'll do better next time. Glad you got to go and enjoy yourself a bit. I hope you go to more tournaments.
13.Sneaky Tako - Maaaan. Our games were so close it wasn't even funny. I don't even remember who I used... but man they were so close. I hope to play you again soon!
17.Ttar - <3 Tartar Sauce. It was greeeat seeing you again man. Go to more tournaments.... freakin' lexington :@. I hope to see you again soon and good luck with your heart gold nuzlocke!
17.Chris Forever - OH MY GOD Your Ike is sooo amazing. I can't believe how amazing it is. Still in shock. I hope to play you again soon since the games were soo great!
17.Shyguy - I didn't get to play you this tournament. :( We'll play again soon. Nice seeing you~
17.Jkip - **** you... freakin' Excalibuuuuu....:/
25.Hael Phael - Awww Haaael. Thank you sooo much for having the tournament. It worked out great! I hope you have another one soon and I hope you had fun hosting this one~!
25.Yochan - Good games! Your Snake is pretty good! Fun to play!
25.Shadobot - We didn't play but it was fun talking to you. :p.
25.Ralph Cecil - Good games in pools. Nice Snake and Diddy!

Fun tournament over all. It was really enjoyable and I hope theres another one like it when I get back into the scene! :D

Doubles Characters:
Me: GW and MK.
Lyric: DDD

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
See, Phael! The turn out was nice!

Looks great! I love your teamname, Joey! XP;
What do you mean no main, though? Do you not like Peach anymore?

Good job, Kassandra, too!! See! It only takes some practice but you'll get there!
Overall, good job Ohio!
And good job KY, too! Sorry I missed Lexington... maybe one day we'll all see each other again.
And yay S2 for 7th!
Hope to see you guys at School is in Session! Yeah~

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1.Kel($139.20)- GGs in brackets. I didn't expect to do as well as I did. It's going to game 3 next time.

2.Fizzle($63.80)- Haha. I didn't play you in brackets. Aren't I lucky?

3.Xisin($40.60)- So yeah. I wasn't annoying enough. I shall fix that. I WILL GO 1-2 against you one of these days!

4.Joey($23.20)- Yay! I didn't have to play you! Baby Ninjalink.

5.Wakka($11.60)- Good seeing you Wakka. Holding it down for Springfield.

5.Mister Eric($11.60)- Beepbeep! Thanks for letting me use your camera. You should totally do some editing to that video.

7.Silhouette- GGs. Close games. I'll figure out that robot soon enough.

7.Soldier2- Good shizz S2. Da bess DK in IN/KY.

9.Kassandra Nova- Look at you steppin yo game up. NovaKnight!

9.Shadow Phoenix- GGs. I got you next time.

9.Tactical- Hahaha...get Fizzle'd.

9.Crash- Looks like you're gonna have to kick it into overdrive next time. You're too good for 9th.

13.Lyric- GGs. Now you know the pain of being a Sonic main. Your DDD is a beast.

13.Excel- This is much better than the past 2 tournaments.

13.Sneaky Tako- Funny guy is funny. We should team sometime.

13.Sexy- This kid thinks he's sexy. lulz. You're a funny guy.

17.Ttar- Good seeing you again man. Always super chill.

17.Chris Forever- Chris4Eternity. That Ike, what a mean one. Hanging with you and Shyguy was quite hilarious.

17.Shyguy- So glad I didn't have to play you. Falco makes me raaaaaaaaaaaaage.

17.Fatty- GGs. Good D3. See above comment for Falco.

17.Forward Air-Nice Fox. Needz moar Foxcopters!

17.Blindman- Didn't play you. We should play next time.

17.Smile- Didn't play you either.

17.Jkip- Maybe we should've went with "Lighthouses Rule". -shrugs- We did alright.

25.Hael Phael- Good job with the tournament. It went extremely well. Brawl in the Hall 2. Let's make it happen.

25.Yochan- Didn't get to play you either. I would assume you're with the Greenup Kids.

25.Shadobot- Your Marth is too solid to be down here!

25.Airik- Didn't play you either.

25.Ralph Cecil- Didn't get to play you, but we did talk. Crazy hat. Hope to see you guys more.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Lol. The funny thing is, I haven't been practicing. xD
I just put more thought into the game I guess. I'm still bad though. But winning money is nice.
KOJ!!! I need to practice timing people out... I did earn my sig though.

Thanks again Kelly for teaming with me. Next time we'll get 1st! I promise!
I'm pretty happy I got second for my first time playing doubles, I thought I was going to do a lot worse.
It's all thanks to Kel. ;3

Also Oreo, did you upload the video and the KOJ pics up to fb yet? o_o
I'll do shoutouts later. :p

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Lol. The funny thing is, I haven't been practicing. xD
I just put more thought into the game I guess. I'm still bad though. But winning money is nice.
KOJ!!! I need to practice timing people out... I did earn my sig though.

Thanks again Kelly for teaming with me. Next time we'll get 1st! I promise!
I'm pretty happy I got second for my first time playing doubles, I thought I was going to do a lot worse.

Also Oreo, did you upload the video and the KOJ pics up to fb yet? o_o
I'll do shoutouts later. :p
Oh, those are on Eric's camera. Ask him about it.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
1.Kel- good **** man and i am glad you guys made it back to cincy
2.Fizzle- maybe i should play you one day
3.Xisin- I SWARE WITH MY ALL OF MY SOUL I WILL BEAT YOU FOR MY SPRING IS ONE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!
also thanks for the hug lol just so you know i dont hate you for making me leave those 2 hot girls.......***! jk
4.Joey- EXCALIBUUUUR EXCALIBUUUR, FROM UNITED KING, I AM LOOKING FOR HER, I AM GOING TO CALIFORNIAAA!
5.Wakka- always good to see a great diddy at tournaments cause diddy is really fun to watch
5.Mister Eric- BEEP BEEP MAYNE! always good to see you.
7.Silhouette- oh great another rob :mad: lol jk
7.Soldier2- when i learn the mistakes i made i will fight you again and beat you s2 i sware
9.Kassandra Nova- kassandra you have definently gotten a lot better keep this up ok?
9.Shadow Phoenix- you!......when i get a bit better we will do this mm
9.Tactical- wow....tac was at a tourney lol
9.Crash- kassandra: NOOOOOO!........ you: SHORYUUKENNN!
best moment of the night lol
13.Lyric- YOU SEE LYRIC ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIVE IN YOURSELF! **** THE MATCHUP! **** LOGIC! just look at impossible in the face and PUNCH IT!
13.Excel- i am going to get better man and when i do look out
13.Sneaky Tako- u so sneaky
13.Sexy- congrats on the placing man and it was good seeing you
17.Ttar- thank you sooooo much for letting me stay the night cause i was soooo tired lol.
17.Chris Forever- i havent seen you in forever.
17.Shyguy- speak up I CAN'T HEAR YOU! :laugh:
17.Fatty- you got a good falco man i didnt get to see your dedede :/
17.Forward Air- nice fox man i hope to fight you again i need to work on the sonic matchup
17.Blindman- well well well another rob lol
17.Smile- maaaaan our match was soooo close, come to more tournaments man!
17.Jkip- YOU CAN DO THIS!
25.Hael Phael- i had a blast man you did a really good job :D
25.Yochan- i umm dont know you?
25.Shadobot- ^same
25.Airik- dude dont let losing bother you at all you just need to start going to tournaments, traveling, and working on those falco tricks
25.Ralph Cecil- same as yochan and shadobot.

Kel

Smash Master
No it really wasn't. You improved so much out of no where. I had no idea you improved that much. You were doing things pros do. I was very, very impressed. You've got some zoning, nervous, and basic mindgames issues still but those I can teach you and you will learn from experience. I really didn't carry our team- I would be fighting someone and then next thing I know I hear the other team lose a stock. You did VERY well and deserve just as much credit as I do. After all, we're a team. <3

More results postings in a little bit.

thanks again everyone

ShadowPhoenix951

Smash Ace
1.Kel - I didn't get to play you D;
2.Fizzle - I'm still in shock that I beat you in bracket. It was soooo close. Ggs
3.Xisin - Still really ****ing good. I'll get you soon though ;)
4.Joey - Fun friendlies. You're soo much better than me
5.Wakka - Fun MM. That Diddy's sooo good. I was so lucky games 4 & 5.
5.Mister Eric - Ggs in bracket.
7.Silhouette - I have no clue wtf I was thinking at the end of game 3. Good games though :)
7.Soldier2 - Lexington nearly knocked Fizzle out of the tourney :p
9.Kassandra Nova - We played in doubles, and you're really ****ing good. Just keep getting better :)
9.Shadow Phoenix - Still improving :D Keep it up
9.Tactical - Fun friendlies
9.Crash - We didn't play, but still good seeing you
13. Sexy - I didn't expect you to get all the way to 13th tbh. You've gotten better than I thought.
13.Lyric - LYRIC! Thanks sooo much. Because of you, I've gotten a ****ton better. Thanks :)
13.Excel - Holy **** you got better. Ggs
13.Sneaky Tako - Thanks for the R.O.B. experience. I seriously need it.
17.Ttar - Lexington stepping it up :D
17.Chris Forever - I don't remember :/
17.Shyguy - I didn't get to play you this tournament. We'll play again soon. Nice seeing you~ (stolen from Joey)
17.Jkip - Thanks for the ride
25.Hael Phael - Thanks for hosting such a great tourney
25.Yochan - Don't remember :/
25.Shadobot - The other KY "Shado". I don't remember seeing or playing you though.
25.Ralph Cecil - I don't recall you either :/

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Shoutout!

1.Kel- Grats on 1st and nice seeing you again. I'll throw DMC on my list of things to check out.
2.Fizzle- Our bracket match was sooo close. I was hoping your DDD was going to be a simple "just to CG DK" DDD and it would've been an easy win for me... but your DDD is insane, seriously. So fast. Hope to see you again, GGs, etc.
3.Xisin- Didn't really talk to or see you much here, tbh. We gotta play next time we're at a tourney man. Grats on 3rd.
4.Joey- I don't really hate you. For the most part. GGs though. Pay more attention, can't belive you lost to Halberd.
5.Mister Eric- Delfino Beep and Pokebeep Stadium as starters? And what kind of counterpick is "Wiener" anyways. Grats on beep, though.
7.Soldier2- good one.
9.Kassandra Nova- Didn't play you, but seriously don't get so frustrated, it'll ruin you. Also don't CP DK to Brinstar, you got too many other homo CPs vs him.
9.Shadow Phoenix- Good job vs Fizzle, that sounds like it was amazing. You've gotten a lot better than I thought, but learn to fight ROB! You're metaknight, it shouldn't be hard :p.
9.Tactical- Mactical! CF dittos on Summit were the best! Knee to Fish, Fish to Fish, Trip to Fish, and Trip to Trip were the best combos I've ever seen.
9.Crash- Sucks that you mis-inputted so often, but GGs otherwise. Luigi vs DK isn't fun. Also, learn some more tricks with DK, it's how he has to be played imo.
13.Lyric- Really cool Sonic, nice to see you again. Also, will you say goodbye to me now?
13.Excel- I liked your shirt. Work on that Sonic, you're getting good man. You vs Kel was really exciting and you didn't get entirely trashed.
13.Sneaky Tako- This Tako is too Sneaky for me. Hate to face you in both pools and bracket, but eh GGs. Wonderful placement with your top, super annoying.
13.Sexy- You have the best iPod ever, I wanna have road trips with you more often lol. Start stocking up on more random songs. Also GGs, you need to get more in the air vs DK.
17.Ttar- "I'm going to be so pis -hiccup-" I wasn't mad because I didn't finish that line. Waffle house was super wonderful. Also, you seriously need to pick a character.
17.Chris Forever- Your Ike is amazing, super impressive. Sorry that I was getting so frustrated in pools, GGs, go to more tournies.
17.Jkip- Thank you sooo much for driving Lexington. Vulpix may indeed be the most adorable pokemon. Also, there's too many Waffle House jokes I could make, all so good.
25.Hael Phael- Awww Hael. Thanks for running the tourney man, I told you it would turn out great. Your tech-skill is really impressive, but you need to work on applying it in real situations from what I see. Come to Gatti-town in Lexington please.

Wish that Hilt, Composer, Today, Clowsui, etc. could have come to this, it was amazing.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
9.Shadow Phoenix- Good job vs Fizzle, that sounds like it was amazing. You've gotten a lot better than I thought, but learn to fight ROB! You're metaknight, it shouldn't be hard :p.
My job is to make you think it's hopeless instead.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

S2- Thank you, because of you I know my at least one of my big crazy fatal flaws. Ty for abusing it so hard.

Everyone else: good ****.

Hael Phael

Smash Ace
Sorry for the mistakes Sil

SHOUTOUT!
1.Kel-Too bad we didn't get to play, I haven't played too many good metaknights, congratz on 1st and I hope to play you next time
2.Fizzle-I had fun in pools, can't wait to play you again
3.Xisin-Nice job Xisin way to rep Morehead, Thanks for all the help keeping my tournament afloat.
4.Joey-KP ftw!!! you are a peach main idc what you say.
5.Wakka-Didn't get to play you but the diddy looked solid.
5.Mister Eric-you beeped em up you beepin beepo, thanks for all the help.
7.Silhouette-omg another beepo, I enjoyed our bracket match, you helped me a lot in understanding how I should approach the game and I appreciate it.
7.Soldier2-omg lexington in top 10? Good **** S2
9.Kassandra Nova-I had fun in the friendlies, you did awesome keep it up!
9.Shadow Phoenix-doubles were great, We need to get some singles in some time.
9.Tactical-didn't get to play you but great to see you again and glad you enjoyed the controller
9.Crash-I always love playing you, Once again I'll promise you I'll be greatly better next time you see me
13.Lyric-I had fun in the friendlies, it was good to see you again, I'll see you at SiiS most likely.
13.Excel-Thanks for coming dude, I didn't get to play you this time but it looks like you did good
13.Sneaky Tako-Friendlies were fun, thanks for coming dude
13.Sexy-Good seeing you again man, you did good
17.Ttar-Arg got me in bracket, I'll learn a bit about lucario for the next time we meet
17.Chris Forever-Prepare yourself he fights for his friends
17.Shyguy-I really need to be more patient against you, fun playing you though
17.Fatty-I didn't get to play you again but we can play at my place this week if you guys once.
17.Forward Air-CGs are so win, refer to fatty's post about my place
17.Blindman-ROB dittos were fun, I almost got ya, refer to post about my place
17.Smile-I enjoyed playing you for what little time I got to, refer to post about my place
17.Jkip-Brooklyn Rage!
25.Hael Phael-Get better you scrub
25.Yochan-Didn't play you much but you will get there
25.Shadobot-Roomie you will do better next time
25.Airik-You just gotta practice this was your first real tournament
25.Ralph Cecil-Omg I got a feeling next tourney Ralph Cecil is gonna beast up

Top Bottom