• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AMSAH beating the **** out of me!

NeutralDamage

Smash Journeyman

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I think it's quite debatable whether Peki or Neutroni is the best but whatever.

strawhats

Smash Master
i see so a sheik/fox main is running **** in Finland. You guys should go to POund 5 or something

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
i see so a sheik/fox main is running **** in Finland. You guys should go to POund 5 or something
What is this. I dont even....

but yes. NHJ, Peki and Neutroni are the current top3 players in Finland but the actual order of these three is hard to say. There is suprisingly big gap between places 1-3 compared to 4-5 (bËst and Samochan) though....

But, If Neutroni was able to defeat Amsah, one of the best in Europe, it should be remarkable that Finland got skillz *_*

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
What is this. I dont even....

but yes. NHJ, Peki and Neutroni are the current top3 players in Finland but the actual order of these three is hard to say. There is suprisingly big gap between places 1-3 compared to 4-5 (bËst and Samochan) though....

But, If Neutroni was able to defeat Amsah, one of the best in Europe, it should be remarkable that Finland got skillz *_*
He wasn't..:ohwell:
He's a good player though
:embarrass

RTpmwe

Smash Cadet
I completely agree with bËst here. It's easy for someone to say that Finland got skills, yeah sure we have Peki, Neutroni and NHJ who are able to put up a good fight against the best in Europe, but then the others behind them are way behind the best. The problem with finnish smash has almost (if not) always been the lack of player thus the lack of great players, the situation seems to have gotten better since the beginning of time, but we are still way behind in the player counts, when compared to our lovely neighbour Sweden for example.

On the topic, Neutroni is doing pretty good in the vids :cool:

cjugs

Smash Ace
When Amsah was serious, I had no chance at all. But I got lot of good practice from him, hopefully I learned something ^_^.
Real good people i play always go character that i have never seen them play before like a samus or luigi makes me kinda feel like i'm just boring to play.

Top Bottom