• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I might be going to Europe next Summer!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I'm in europe atm,immigration didnt give 3 ****s about me, they stamped my stuff and let me go, unless u got some prob with da lawwww and italian citizen wtf i thought u were from argentina

Slhoka

Smash Lord
So hopefully there's a gigantic melee tournament somewhere!

:D

(I am an Italian citizen, for those who didn't know)

but I think I'll be able to travel wherever...

just got to clear some stuff up w/ immigration.
Good to hear !
I'm pretty sure there will be at least one big tournament next summer. If this year's SNY (Birmingham, England) goes well, there will be another on there. And hopefully we'll be able to do something big in France as well.

Also, you better be able to travel outside of Italy, since the smash scene isn't active there.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
yeah SNY2 anyone international should look into going to that :)

we already got the venue booked for next year, so we know SNY1 is gonna be amazing

melt87

Smash Cadet
Also, you better be able to travel outside of Italy, since the smash scene isn't active there.
Wtf? Actually we're absolutely active.
@ Hungrybox: come in Italy, we have a better Falco than PeePee (Aldwyn :embarrass)

- Dax

Remen

Smash Apprentice
Awesome.
Holland's bound to have a big event in the summer, so you'll have to come to that. Though it is kinda far from Italy, but we do have the best community to compensate for it =P

Not looking forward to your Puff in PAL though D=

J03

Smash Master
there will be tournaments in England, Holland and Sweden for sure. I'm also pretty sure Germany and France will host one too lol, maybe you could come to 2+ if they where close enough =o depends how long you would stay/travel in europe

Top Bottom