• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Martian Sig-Ware (shop (temp close))

Martian

Smash Cadet

WELCOME TO MARTIAN SIG-WARE
TEMPORARY CLOSE

SOME EXAMPLES:

CUSTOMER REQUESTS:

RULES:
-PLEASE GIVE CREDIT
-DON'T SPAM
-I feel bad when you request from me after requesting from another person. If you don't want my signature don't waste my time.
-USE THE REQUEST FORMAT:
~~~~~Size(default 400 x 125)
~~~~~Picture(if need be I will find you one)
~~~~~Text(yes or no)
~~~~~Color scheme(Optional, I can pick one)

WAITING LIST:
~
~
~
~
~

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Diggin the ironman one.

Size: 400x125
Render:http://www.virginmedia.com/games/inpictures/super-smash-bros-brawl.php?ssid=2 (the Fox and Falco)
Text: Next to Falco, can you put"GorditoBoy69", and next to Fox can you put "PureDrive". And on the right of the whole sig, put "The Panache Crew".
Specifics:
Can you make the text fonts white, the background black, and with flames behind everything?

Thanks a lot :D!

Edited for your restrictions. Thanks again!

Martian

Smash Cadet
Diggin the ironman one.

Size: 400x150
Render: http://www.supercheats.com/guides/su...er-guide/falco (the picture of falco)
http://www.xtragamer.co.uk/blog/2008...wl-characters/ (the picture of Fox)
Text: Under and to the right of Falco, put "GorditoBoy69", and under and to the left of Fox, put "PureDrive". And in the middle of the whole sig, put "The Panache Crew".
Specifics:
Can you make the text fonts white, the background black, and with flames behind everything?

Thanks a lot :D!
The links must be broken. I also would like to only use 1 render, because otherwise I just cant make this signature look good. It will look really bland and artistic flare will have to be left off because of all the words. Its just very difficult to make a signature like that look professional.

Shallow

Smash Rookie
Hello. I would like a signature and avi. I really don't care what the avi looks like but I want it to have something to do with my username and Luigi. Same for the sig. Ill pretty much be happy with anything (To a degree...) Thank you!
Size- 400 x 150
Picture- Any of Luigi
Text- SHALLOW
Color scheme- Be creative!

Martian

Smash Cadet
Hello. I would like a signature and avi. I really don't care what the avi looks like but I want it to have something to do with my username and Luigi. Same for the sig. Ill pretty much be happy with anything (To a degree...) Thank you!
Size- 400 x 150
Picture- Any of Luigi
Text- SHALLOW
Color scheme- Be creative!
I cut down the size to 400 x 125 because according to the global rules here 125 is the height cutoff.

I hope you enjoy

Shallow-to only see someone for what their appearance is. I was trying to make it look like luigi look like he was choosing which girl looks better. I'm sorry if that isnt clear.

Shallow

Smash Rookie
Hehe. Thanks for makin it, and sorry if I'm rude or anything but on your request form it says default as 400x150.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I guess I request a sig/avatar using one image.
Size: 400 x 150 Sig
150 x 150 Avatar
Picture: http://i25.tinypic.com/5ts8z.jpg
Text For Sig: Two examples if not too much to ask. One with Slush and one without it.
Color Scheme: A color scheme based upon slushies I guess like Cyan Light blue white or whatever.
Background: My Smashboards name is Glacial_Nova, Will change it to Sloshi (Slush + Yoshi) when I get premium membership. So a ice type background that can represent how you think slushies look like. (Bad creativity I have)

Martian

Smash Cadet
Edited my first post. If there's anything wrong with it, please tell me. Thanks :D
I'm so sorry, I have never had this much trouble with sigs like this. Its just to hard with the flame background and both renders. I understand if my sigs aren't worth it, but if you could think of something else to request, maybe with one render, that would be awesome.

I guess I request a sig/avatar using one image.
Size: 400 x 150 Sig
150 x 150 Avatar
Picture: http://i25.tinypic.com/5ts8z.jpg
Text For Sig: Two examples if not too much to ask. One with Slush and one without it.
Color Scheme: A color scheme based upon slushies I guess like Cyan Light blue white or whatever.
Background: My Smashboards name is Glacial_Nova, Will change it to Sloshi (Slush + Yoshi) when I get premium membership. So a ice type background that can represent how you think slushies look like. (Bad creativity I have)
I'll get on it

SHALLOW AVI: (I brainstormed a lot and decided that this was the best path to take, matching avi and sig.)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Alrite. I found a decent picture of both them.

Size: 400x125
Picture: http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/falco.jpg
Specific: Have Fox and Falco in the middle. Have the name "PureDrive" next to Fox's blaster, and the name "GorditoBoy69" next to Falco's. And on the bottom middle, put "The Panache Crew". You can choose the text color and font, but I want the background to be similar or identical to the Ironman one you have.

Thanks a bunch :D. Tell me if there's any problems.

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'm gonna request a sig and leave all artistic decions to you if that's alrite. I've tried giving a render etc before and things haven't come out as I like so I'll only put on some things I want and judging by what I see, I reckon you'll do a great job.
So yeah, in terms if a picture, any of jiggs will do fine, the angrier the better.
Any size
and colour scheme
font: Tamoo
in any style. Thanks in advance, you need ony ask if you want me to give more specifics

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Yeah, people please do not request in more than one shop at once. :\ That's just wasting the shop owners' time. It's even mentioned in plain sight in the "Read This Before Requesting A Sig" thread at the top of the page.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Hey Martian, can u make a Sig with Lizardman from Soul Caliber 3 with him holding a copy of melee and brawl and planning 2 ditch one of the other from his ending thanks?

ProXY GatoR

Smash Cadet
I looked at your other work and decieded you'd be a good guy to ask for this, so when you get the time, it'd be amazing if you could do this for me. I want to try and leave it kinda open ended, because i like the way you work. If something i did with my post wrong, let me know and i'll fix it ASAP.
Thanks a TON in advance.
______
Size-The normal 400 x 125 will be fine.
______
Picture-There's 2 characters i would like on this sig, and those are Lambda from BlazBlue and Snake. Links are under. If it's a problem to have them both, fit them both, or anything like that, then putting just Snake would be cool. I'm happy either way, whatever's most convinient for you.

Lambda-http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff316/devilslegacy/blazblue/concept/470px-LambdaCSArt.png

Snake-http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eFr5brgFqjY/S8ImTkWfHCI/AAAAAAAACF8/O5PUci5AQ9A/s1600/snake+action.JPG
I went throught a bunch of snake pictures, and i ended up with this one haha. Took awhile. I didn't find one that was 'perfect', but this one is definately good.
______
Text-Yeah, the text is "ProXY GatoR", anywhere you want it to be. Preferably kinda noticable.
______
Color scheme-This is entirely up to you. Based on the characters, since they both have alot of grey/white/black shades, subtly keeping to that theme would probably look very nice. But that's just what i think. You can run wild with this part. Like i've said, i saw your other work and your prespective on things are nice, so i definately trust your judgement on it haha.
_____
If there's any part of it that you want to change, aside from like that actual characters and my name (obviously XD), then do your stuff!

-Edited for fail grammar and opening paragraph haha.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Thanks a lot man!
Just wondering, why did you decide to not use the image I sent you via pm? I don't really mind cos I still like this but was just wondering you know.

Tamoo

Smash Master

Martian

Smash Cadet
That is reaaaallly bizzare, I click on the link and it takes me to a picture of lloyd from tos

I'm not complaining tho, I actually really like how the sig turned out even though it was a totally random image in my eyes lol, although still somehow loosely related to smash haha
Well i clicked that one and it took me to a picture of a purple fractal XD

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Hey Martian, cool stuff. I think i'll request a sig if ur not busy.

Size: ur default plz :)
Pic: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=a+wild+haunter+appears#/d2fq04w
Text: "LashD094" up in the top left with this font. on the right i want it to say, "BOO" You can use whatever font u want on that one. Just make it creepy or ghostly looking.
Color Scheme: Not completely sure what this means so just go with whatever you see fit.

Just remember, creepiness is what i'm going for in this sig.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Hello, I like your work and if you have the time I have a request for you. Not sure what you can do with this image but:

Size: Default
Image: http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1054/194433-006.jpg
Text: "Technical_Chase" Under that I would like "One grab is all it takes"
It may be better to have the image on one side and the text on the other. Do what you feel is best.
Background: Simple. Some kind of abstract one to match the picture. Perhaps more red and white. I'll leave that to you.

If that above image doesnt work for you then:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9246/632409-931233_20060922_screen021_super.jpg

Thank you in advance if you can do this.

Top Bottom