• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF presents: battle of the books, Md/Va

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Singles results:

1. Logic :olimar: :metaknight: $50.00
2. Korn :metaknight: :snake: $20.00
3. Pink Fresh :lucas: :diddy: $10.00
4. Seagull :wolf:
5. SSR :peach:
5. No-idea :samus2: :shiek:
7. The Tantalus :fox: :falco:
7. Milky Milk :falco: :mario2:

Shoutouts: Fun tourney. I'll upload video of the venue later tonight. Took a round from Korn so now I've at least beaten every good Mk in Md/Va in a round. Next time I'll beat yall in sets. Tired of just rounds. :cool:

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Logic didn't use mk except for one game that he lost, it shouldn't be by his name.

@ Everyone at the event: Sorry if I was rude/mean/sad. I wasn't in a good mood today. I should've stayed home.

@ Everyone not at the event: This venue is REALLY nice and very affordable. If any of you went to the critical hit tournaments, its right across the street from that. We could easily fit 50-60 people in the venue. Its just slightly smaller than xanadu (but then again there is the whole library that people can chill out in)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
But you have to be quiet if it's a library right? Which is impossible, I remember getting irritated when the five guys manager wanted us to quiet down......it's a **** casual restaurant. A library would explode with that much noise.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
If it's there restaurant you should respect their rules. Casual restaurants are generally quiet not booming with noise and random screaming.

But onto the topic... you choose metaknight you pay the price!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Logic didn't use mk except for one game that he lost, it shouldn't be by his name.

@ Everyone at the event: Sorry if I was rude/mean/sad. I wasn't in a good mood today. I should've stayed home.

@ Everyone not at the event: This venue is REALLY nice and very affordable. If any of you went to the critical hit tournaments, its right across the street from that. We could easily fit 50-60 people in the venue. Its just slightly smaller than xanadu (but then again there is the whole library that people can chill out in)
I think he went Mk vs SSR if I recall correctly as well as Korn.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Did you tell them that you guys forgot to turn off the lights?

I don't think you should have 50-60 people in a library.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
I won one round against Ssr when he took me to norfair

I lost one round against korn when he took me to frigate

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lol @ affordable, all I see is $10 venue fee and that's not affordable.

also a library just sounds like a turn off to tourney goers so this locations shouldn't be used ever, even if you could yell people wouldn't think that because it's a LIBRARY. I suggest you look for a new venue if you plan to host another tourney.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
It can be $5 venue, Gull told me how much it cost, there is literally no reason to make it $10 venue

Also it being 2 weeks apart from westminster killed it.

Also, you can yell a little bit. It's in the conference room and we kept all the doors shut.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I don't like the "little bit" part.

And charging $10 to begin with made me kinda suspicious, idk if I will support any events here, since it is a hike already

Top Bottom