• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Syracuse Smash 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
::Melee Doubles::
1. Misty's Starmie (JesiahTEG/ Viciouz) *Split---32$
1. Rough Riders (Max/PikaPika) *Split---32$
3. Toddler Sniper (K.I.D Goggles/ RTF) -- 16$
4. Foxy Love (Beta/Epsilon a.k.a Love)
5. With Passion fruit (Cura/Eevee)

::Melee Singles::
1. JesiahTEG -- 24.75$
1. PikaPika -- 24.75$
1. Vicious -- 24.75$
1. max -- 24.75$
5 Player 5
5 Cura
7 Woomph
7 Spamus
9 Flaw
9 Spin
9 Beta
9 Epsilon
13 Nightro
13 Sharky

::Brawl Doubles::
1. Worlds Greatest Team (San and Cura) $126
2. Team BO (Kingtoon and Ebo) $63
3. Serin Sucks (K9 and Kaylo!) $21
4. We do this for the fitteds (Dotcom and Tusm)
5. Pikapika & Goggles (<----)
5. Sharky & Vibe (<-----)
7. Jesse & Max (<----)
7. Beta & Acton (<----)
9. JamesG & EV (<---)
9. VFXM's team (Mario Man and CMP)
9. Guess what Alt's name is (Altarian and Leet-0)
9. Spwumph (Spud and Wumph)
13. Crump & Tommy Greenshirt (<---)
13. Yogi and Booboo (Bcb and L-don)
13. DZ & Maxys (<----)

::Brawl Singles::
1. PikaPika! (Pikachu) 95$
1. San (Ike) 95$
3. KingToon (Toonlink) 23$
4. TUSM (D3) 11$
5. K-9 (Snake)
5. EBO (D3)
7. Cura (ICs/mk)
7. JamesG (Lucario)
9. Dotcom (Olimar)
9. Kid Goggles (Sonic)
9. Azeal (MK)
9. Vibe (Marth)
13. L-Don (Marth)
13. Sharky (Yoshi)
13. KayLo! (Pikahu)
13. VFXM (Mario)
17. 1337-0 (ness)
17. Mako (Ness)
17. Woomph (?)
17. bcb (Wario)
17. Tommy Greenshirt (Sonic)
17. KG
17. DEZ
17. Crump
25. Acton (Falco)
25. Scotty ( Mk/Lucas)
25. Spud
25. Maxys
25. Ben10
25. CMP (yoshi)
25. Frostbite (ike)
25. Beta (Marth)
33. O.M.R. (Lucario)
33. Nightro (Marth)

Very fun tournament everyone, I really appreciate some of PA coming down here and others who attempted to come down as well I had an amazing time and it was great to see people i havent played before and havent seen in a long time, Good job everyone.

Edit ill add brackets and make it pretty later.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
who did san lose to in winners

and didnt pikapika use mk lol?

ggs to ever1 i played

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Just to clarify we did split in melee teams but steffon and i beat max and pika pika 3-2 in WF, then they forfeited in gf

altairian

Smash Lord
awesome tourney, brawl finals were epic, glad PA made it and I hope they had as good a time as we did and come again, I'm tired as **** and gonna stop typing one long sentence and sleep till next week sometime then I'll post shouts and stuff! :D

SSBBFan1300

Smash Cadet
awesome I did decent! lol no but really it was amazing getting to see everyone, definetly planning on going to more local tourneys. it was soo worth it. thanks for making it possible Cura

shoutouts later =)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Pretty fun tourney. Only problem was the lack of A/C. NY Brawlers are cool as sh*t, it was fun playing you guys. I'll do shoutouts later when I get home.

By the way, I got a whopping $11 from singles, but it isn't listed.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
Great tournament, nice to see lots of new smashers. Big thanks to each and every TO!!!

Shoutouts and stuff later.

PoofyHair

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

I didn't play in the Tournie but I saw some amazing play from everyone

PikaPika! - I feel this may have been the best day of you life lol. You won a tournie, proved you are the best Pikachu in the region, got the girl, won 95+ dollars, and united the smash community (who broke a chair out of joy). What more could I guy ask for???

Jesiah_Teg - you pulled it together at the end and showed everyone what hard work can do. Great job ^^

Cura and Frannie - I f'ing <3 you guys T . T we need to hang out more! Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaanie!!! <3 Thanks for running the best tournie I have ever been too.

KID - 'Hey Angel, what does 'KID' stand for???'
'I don't know, what?'
'KICK IN THE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK'

San - you have got to be one of my favorite players...I don't know anyone chiller and more talented. I enjoyed watching you take people down with you even when you were being spiked and you options were few. Well played sir.

Angel (XXX) - Good job proving you are the best Wario around and for hyping the **** out of that tournie. *hug*

Nitro, Spamus, Spin - good to see you as always. I hope to play you again and good luck with the band.

Beta - you always amaze me at how good you have become. Even though you were losing to Jesse in a Spacies match you were more clever and quicker than I've ever seen you. I hope to see you placing higher at the next tournies ^^

Steffox - nice spacies! you've gotten much better ^^

PA - our new rivals. Let's trash talk and play our best again! Great hype!

Everyone Else - <3

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
5th in dubz and 9th in singles?

Not complaining at all.

Edit: Shoutouts, I guess :3.

Alt: Great TO, drove me to SS3, and back, with only having a couple hours to sleep for his job. Doing it like a boss.

JamesG: Knocked me out of the tourney. GGs. Wouldn't mind training with you to get that MU down.

Cura: Learn the Snake MU you scrub.

Pikapika!: I don't think anyone who's doing any shoutouts should be aloud to leave out the fact that you *****.

Mako: Nice meeting you.

Sharky: We make a great team, we should definitely do it again. Better luck next time in singles brackets as well.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts:

PikaPika: Good **** man. I am not sure if I will see a set as thrilling as yours in a long time...and good job getting first, it was well deserved.

San: I didn't get any friendlies or a tourney match against you dude, but it was a busy day. Maybe I can give you my friend code and we can try out some wifi matches. Nonetheless, amazing job man. You were born to play this game.

13370: I was hoping to see you in top 10 with me, Matt and the rest, but you got bracket ***** pretty hard. I know that will motivate you to become better though because I think we all know deep down that you have the talent to take on all of those players.

Goggles: The rivalry continues and I was on my game again when we played. I look forward to future sets with you man, but I'm still waiting to see that Sonic in tourney. You need the confidence to put your character up against difficult matchups, it may better your performance as a whole.

Eevee: Yeah we did get bracket ***** pretty hard in dubz, but like I said to 1337, it will only motivate us to get better in our future doubles matches. Good job and thanks for teaming with me.

Vibe: You really scared me in our set and you are the toughest Marth I have faced so far. I seriously need help with this matchup but I am so infuriated by it that I may look into Meta Knight to make my life easier. It sounds a bit weak minded, but I believe I have proven myself enough as a Lucario player to get a little but of help with a secondary. But great games man. If you played more, you would definitely be going places.

Sharky & XXX: I didn't get to play either of you guys during the tourney, but I never seen somebody so electrified during tourney matches before. You two are good at keeping this community pumped.

Acton & SSBB: Thanks for the friendlies guys, it really helped me stay on track and continue to do well during the tourney.

TommyGreenShirt: I have never seen you before but your Sonic looks pretty Solid. Hopefully I will see more of it in the future.

Ebo: Good job knocking me out of tourney. A couple of crucial mistakes prevented me from winning that set. It is something that I'm disappointed at myself about but you played great. Nice Dedede.

Dotcom & Kingtoon: Fun MM's. Both of you guys are really good.

Matt: Like Vibe said, Learn Snake matchup. I know how good you are, so if you fill in these minor gaps you will dominate so easily. Thanks for making everything possible. I'm not even sure if there would be an active community here if you weren't around.

GGs to anyone else I forgot or didn't mention.

R.I.P. Bry

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Sup. PA got the dik. dik dik dik dikdikdik dik

^ Mario Theme.

I even showed up, you other scrubs have no excuse, don't suck anymore, I'm stepping it up, and will some day be on the PR, mah du!

Oh yeah Azeal = Me, BTW.

www.youtube.com/UsurperKingZant

Shoutouts later...

Who is the dick guy?

::Melee Doubles::
5. With Passion fruit (Cura/Eevee)

::Brawl Doubles::
1. Worlds Greatest Team (San and Cura) $126

Beta: God Damn it, we came so close to getting third in teams. That 1 Team kill...

Cura: Good shit tournament hosting. I think you have my memory card. Hahaa.

Dick yeller: I have the video ready to upload. It'll be uploaded right after I upload Melee tournament footage.

Spamus: ****! ****! ****! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTChxLNteW8

Umbreon: you're weird

Dude who 2-0'ed me in a Zelda dito $1 MM (RTF?): Money (re)match? At Apex? $2?

Nightro & Kid Goggles: FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Your commentary got lost, except for the grand finals match which was the worst commentary you've ever done.

JesiahTEG: Puking on national TV is FUN! You should do it more.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
SHOUTOUTS!

1. PikaPika! - Good stuff ****** me. Best Pikachu I ever played and possibly will ever play. Happy you did so well.
1. San - Good job giving them the ermm... *****.
7. Cura - Didn't play you this time but you woulda destroyed me anyway, lol.
7. JamesG - We gotta play sometime, Lucario's one of my favorite matchups. And you're legit, bro.
9. Kid Goggles - Good job ****** me in a MM with Falco.
9. Azeal - BluePeachy, this is your tag? Well, good job in the brax and bad luck in our MM. Keep it up, tho.
9. Vibe - I'm wondering if L-Don or you is the best Marth in the region. Seems like you did pretty well and woulda loved to meet you.
13. L-Don - Thanks for all that Marth exp. and good job placng higher than me.
13. Sharky - I gotta figure out how to face Yoshi, lol. GJ
13. VFXM - So, you're that Mario dude. I never thought Mario would be legit, but you could possibly change my mind. Hopefully we can play sometime.
17. 1337-0 - Tough luck in brax. ;_;
17. bcb - You suck. Get better or quit life, brah.
25. Acton - Each time I see you play, you've improved even further. You'll start placing higher soon if you keep the good work up.
25. Scotty - You use MK now?
25. Beta - Good job, you almost beat me and I was pretty scared that I was gonna lose to you when you had momentum.
XXX - Nice to finally meet you. You're hilarious dude, and I'm fine that we played like 2 1/2 matches even if the 2 was dubz. Glad to meet the best Wario in the world.

Ebo!

Smash Apprentice
lol really fun tourny guys i like you and but if pa gets the **** so hard i think we might need to get a crew battle going for 40 a person at least thats how confidant i am we would win and i would put up 100 as a side bet for it to...

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Fun tournament, ggs to everyone I played.

(The **** chanting got annoying real fast, though..... :urg:)

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ok, so a couple things. . .

first, what was with all the chopping business? did you guys run out of time or was there a lot of generousity going around?

and second. . . did that ADHDfoy kid get over there? I dont see that guy and his falco/falcon/marth/ICs/puff/Kirby maining *** in the brackets. . .

btw, good **** Jesiah, Neil, stefan, etc. for first places n **** like that

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw we finished with some time left over, everyone just wanted to split today i guess Lol.

Black, rectangle shaped, 64 or 128 MB, I can't recall, white sticker on it where you could write down you name.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
lol really fun tourny guys i like you and but if pa gets the **** so hard i think we might need to get a crew battle going for 40 a person at least thats how confidant i am we would win and i would put up 100 as a side bet for it to...
Ok Sharky nvm

I just realized something

Eevee, Umbreon, and Espeon were all at the same tournament.

Sort of... There was one time where I was considering changing my name to Espeon since Umbreon's a really good Zelda player and I play Zelda and my name sounds really similar to Espeon.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
We split partly because pikapika broke his leg or something weird like that when he stomped that chair, and I was getting pretty dizzy from the heat of the venue all day, rofl. It was also like 12:30 and I was hoping we'd be able to drive back to Rochester instead of playing GFs and finishing a little past 1 and having 90% + chance of not getting back.

Gonna try to post shoutouts tomorrow.

JamesG

Smash Journeyman

Crew Battle? I'm in and will double that bet. Our best vs. PA's best in a crew battle. Let's get it done.

llol san and pika pika, the rest straight bums lmao
This guy must be the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom