• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/24: Blade's Temp. Goodbye Tournament - Muncie, IN

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Ladies and Gentlemen, here are your results:

SINGLES
(INKY rankings in parentheses next to name)

1. (2) Renegade :snake: ($36)

2. (3) Count :diddy: ($21)

3. Zozefup :metaknight: ($7)

4. (HM) XeroXen :mario2:

T-5. (10) Oreo :sonic:
(10) Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:

T-7. RogueBlades :sonic:
(HM) Jekyll's Friend 1 (LoZ) :dk2:

T-9. VaMP :lucario:
Javix :ike: / :metaknight:
(HM) Joshkip :sonic:
Jekyll's Friend 2 (Composer) :samus2:

T-13. Matt :olimar:
Calebyte :mario2:

DOUBLES

1. Fastest C4 in Indiana (Renegade + Sovereign) ($36)

2. Blue Shirts (Count + Zozefup) ($18)

3. Dai-Gurren Brigade (Xero + Javix) ($6)

4. Lighthouses Rule (Joshkip + RogueBlades)

T-5. BRAH KAIS! (Teebs + Fan)
Jekyll's Friends (LoZ + Composer)

7. Team Teamwork (Nick + Matt)

LOST AND FOUND!!!!!!

I have the following items:

3 GameCube Controllers (Pumpkin (Javix), Purple, and Purple w/ Clear Back (RogueBlades))
1 Blue Vuvuzela (Caleb?)
1 Dai-Gurren Brigade Flag (Joshkip)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys, I just wanna thank you guys for such a great weekend! It was honestly great... you have no idea how happy I was that you guys showed up. I'm glad I could see you guys before I go on my hiatus. Hope

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
What about melee results?
Well, a group of us went out for dinner, then we got back and people had already left (and they know who they are >:O)... and then we tried getting people to play it, and they're like, "NO **** YOU! IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!"

Count

Smash Champion
Well, a group of us went out for dinner, then we got back and people had already left (and they know who they are >:O)... and then we tried getting people to play it, and they're like, "NO **** YOU! IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!"
Sorry there just weren't many people left and ren wanted to get home.

Amazing tourney, shoutouts later!

double edit: blade you're too fast lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
We left to try and beat the storm and get to Cici's (which closed at 10 turns out).

Shout outs later.
lol... funny about those storms, one came through around midnight and the sirens were goin off... Oreo was flippin' out! he has his backpack already and everything just in case :metaknight: decided to tornado through my house

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
purple controller with clear back is mine shoutouts tomorrow. gg all!

Edit: the purple one is mine too... dammit

Zozefup

Smash Lord
Stuff for your throat? You didn't get sick like right after the tournament right?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Stuff for your throat? You didn't get sick like right after the tournament right?
Nah. It's been bothering me for a couple of days.

1. (2) Renegade ($36)- Gratz. Dude, I'm not ticklish in any way. You probably shouldn't try to tickle my feet unless you want to have nauseating fingers.

2. (3) Count ($21)- Good seeing you. I wanted to fight you in brackets. I don't get to put up with really technical Diddys.

3. Zozefup ($7)- Our match was so close. Alas, MK Dsmash prevails. GGs. Good seeing you again.

4. (HM) XeroXen- GGs. You gimped a METAKNIGHT!!! Roll the credits.

T-5. (10) Oreo- Stupid tornado sirens...
(10) Sovereign- Tied in PRs and tied in results. Hahaha.

T-7. RogueBlades- I'll kill you if you ever Sonic ditto me ever again.
(HM) Jekyll's Friend 1 (LoZ)- We need to play 3s when I'm not forced to use a 360 controller.

T-9. VaMP- Look at you winning money off of Javix.
Javix- Look at you giving money to Vamp.
(HM) Joshkip- You got dis mayne!
Jekyll's Friend 2 (Composer)- :samus2: zairx1000

T-13. Matt- Cool dude.
Calebyte- You're getting better. Don't let the results discourage you. Once you get the hang of some match-ups, you'll see improvement in your results.

Teebeezy- It was great seeing you, and I had alot of fun. So, yeah **** tornado sirens. Also, needs stronger booze. Also, put :luigi2: next to my name as well. I used him against Calebyte.

Count

Smash Champion
1. (2) Renegade -Getting closer to you, sir! You're too good as alaways, really ***** me in GF. I was pretty close in WF. I blame the no sound in GF, lol jk, fun trip and good stuff as always!

3. Zozefup-Great seeing you and fun teaming, we did really well and you are a great partner. Learn that diddy matchup!

4. (HM) XeroXen-Good stuff beating me in the MM, but then I immediately got revenge :). Best mario in the universe!!!!! GJ on third in teams and fourth overall.

T-5. (10) Oreo-Excel it was great seeing you again. Sorry we didn't get many games in but that sonic is sick now. Looking forward to seeing you again, GL next week if you go.

(10) Sovereign-ZSS is looking as good as ever :) and you ***** in doubles. You should probably pick up mk or falco to play vs me though, I agree that ZSS vs diddy is an uphill battle.

T-7. RogueBlades-You are improving faster than anybody else around here right now I think. Keep it up. I'm glad you're finally canceling you spindash a ton and doing the spindash into grab. Too good. Can't wait to hang out again.

(HM) Jekyll's Friend 1 (LoZ)-DK is nasty. Lol I love it, I think he's a viable char. Scared to play the ape for sure. Good seeing you.

T-9. VaMP-Go to more stuff! And don't lose to sonic as lucario! Haha jk joe is too good. But you're too good of a player to not represent IN :(

Javix-nice to meet you man, hope you can keep making it to tournaments. You were really impressive for your first tournament.

(HM) Joshkip-Kip good seeing you. Keep pounding those smirnoff ices <3. sonic is as great as ever.

Jekyll's Friend 2 (Composer)-Jakeeee Good stuff beating caleb and you nearly had loz. Silly green greens. Represent at siis please <3

T-13. Matt-We didn't talk but your falcon was pretty sick haha. We should play next time :)

Calebyte-Caleb! Great seeing you! Sorry we didn't get to play as much as you would've liked. I will try to visit once again before school starts. You're improving, don't get discouraged.

Diddy guy whose name i should know but i dont because i am an *******-Hope my tips helped some. We really should sit down next time. You have some good players around you to help though.

Fan-Good seeing you! Hope I can again soon I miss fan in IN :(

Blade-Great tourney you definitely went out with a bang! You should've entered though! Hope to catch you again sometime soon!

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Blade-Great tourney you definitely went out with a bang! You should've entered though! Hope to catch you again sometime soon!
I was going too... I even was in the bracket, then I was like, "Meh... I'm not up for it today."

GoldDigger

Smash Rookie
Hey, this is Zoze's girlyfriend :)

Renegade, you made the tournament a whole lot of fun for me. People don't usually talk to me since I'm a random girlfriend, and i don't know crap about smash...I'm a button masher XD

Kid in the purple shirt with longish brown hair- Thanks for being concerned when I was watching The Crazies on my laptop lol. I get pretty intense when I watch movies.

Count- Thank you for wondering if I was alright lol. I wonder why people bring their girlfriends to these things too, but Zoze bought me lots of awesome food, so it's all good :)

Zozefup- I'm cutting that fro tonight. Prepare yourself.

Shout outs~

Count - i r teh bad playare and i be bad at smash brahs.

Xero - Dont get greedy!!!

Joe - Next time there wont be an SD, or failed DT!

Teebs - Awesome tiemz, planning for sugoi should begin soonish i suppose.

Josh - WHO THE HELL DO YU THINK I AM!!!!

Renegade - OM NOM NOM SNAKES! and Absolute Zero! =D

Javix - thanks for paying for to come :I i wouldnt have come if i didnt make all that $.

Sov - Hook me up for gencon maaaan.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
SINGLES
(INKY rankings in parentheses next to name)

1. (2) Renegade :snake: ($36) - Quit bein' a scrub and go to Ohio and play. Good stuff, though. SNAAAKE!

2. (3) Count :diddy: ($21) - I'm going to keep trying with ZSS. The problem with us meeting in bracket is, every time I learn something new in the MU, you do too, but this won't stop me from accomplishing my goal, which is to beat the Diddy MU with ZSS.

3. Zozefup :metaknight: ($7) - Wish I could've played you in bracket or for funzies. Good job on 3rd after a 3 month hiatus or so...

4. (HM) XeroXen :mario2: - Great job! Really close games in bracket. I'm getting closer. Nice capes on the Tornado, too.

T-5. (10) Oreo :sonic: - I tied with you... I'm going to pass you up! Get ready!
(10) Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: :falco: - Be proud of your progress, you can only get better.

T-7. RogueBlades :sonic: - That SD on Lylat was stupid! I know it wasn't your fault, and it's unexplanable, but keep your head up. You scared me, and should be proud of how you did in our matches.
(HM) Jekyll's Friend 1 (LoZ) :dk2: - Okay, sorry for usin' Falco on you, umm... tell me someone to pick so that our matches can be a little more comedic.

T-9. VaMP :lucario: - GenCon passes, look forward to'em but don't expect'em. I can't guarantee anything.
Javix :ike: / :metaknight: - Good talkin' with you. Don't MM VaMP of all people in Yugioh, ever again.
(HM) Joshkip :sonic: - Keep your head up, Kip. We Knees are strong and will only get stronger.
Jekyll's Friend 2 (Composer) :samus2: - AUTO TUNE!!! DO IT!!!

T-13. Matt :olimar: - I'm pretty sure we played in dubs. If I'm right you were on the team that went double Falcon. lol, ggs. Fun stuff right there.
Calebyte :mario2: - I need to get your shirt back to you, seriously. We should train sometime, and hangout.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Yes, Myself and Nick Played Double falcons, Was alot of fun!
Unfortunantly the day prior to the tournament every console and even my pc I owned broke, so I have to do this off my phone :(
SHOUTOUTS: @EVERYONE - Thanks for having me there, It was a blast and honostly my first real "event" I learned quite abit of stuff and all though I know I dident look to excited (5 hours of sleep in 3 days prior) It was A blast! I will see some of you guys at SIIS2? :) Oh and Count, Falcon 1v1s Lets go(brawl minus maybe?) :DD also not so quick edit (Eff Phone typing!) Oreo, If your gonna be at SIIS2 This week I'll make sure to bring ya some D-O For those intense Matches!!

Javix

Smash Apprentice
SHOUTOUTS

Renegade - Nice job, winning singles and doubles like a pro. Also your Ike is as inspiring as ever. In fact you're kind of the reason I still play him.

Zozefup - Probably shouldn't have gone Ike against you, but whatever.

XeroXen - ***

Excel - Your Sonic was pretty sexy, it's just too bad you didn't beat Xero.

RogueBlades - You're a pretty funny guy, nice meeting you. Seriously though, get some better Ike textures.

VaMP - Those MMs were complete shenanigans, though your deck was way better than I expected. Sorry about the lack of a 2nd xbox controller, but I should have one next time.

Javix - Good **** on carrying your team through doubles.

Joshkip - You're pretty awesome and so is your flag ( can't believe you forgot that). Also, when you got back Friday night was probably the funniest thing ever.

Calebyte - I had a fun time in friendlies, I don't usually get to beat any of the Marios I play against (Xero). Nice Mario impersonation btw.

BlueBlade - Totally sexy tournament. I had a really fun time, especially when we got to pose with the rest of the Brigade. Looking forward to the potential Sugoicon trip!

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I just made it home from Counts. Are there any videos up from this tournament? The video of Xero triple cape gimping my tornado would be cool. And me VS Oreo on pictochat lol.

I like to see the Ren VS Count matches too.

Top Bottom