• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Metroid Prime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mochtroid127

Smash Rookie
I just got several models of characters from the Metroid Prime series and wanted to try putting them into Brawl. (Don't worry. I know it's not that simple.) I haven't gotten Weavel and Omega Ridley yet, but I have Rundas (with and without PED), Gandrayda (with and without PED), GF Marine, GF Demolition Trooper (His gun's files are there too.), Prime 3 Space Pirate, and Sylux (I think this one and Weavel were custom made, because they look like they were in one of the main Prime games, which obviously didn't happen.) I have several file types for each of these.:

.dx80, .dx90, .mdl, .phy, .sw, .vvd, .xbox

I also have several .vmt and .vtf files in a different folder, as well as the textures for some of them.

First of all, I'm only looking for conversions in particular (Unless someone is dying to go further, which I doubt it.) Second, I would do these hacks myself, but I know absolutely nothing about model hacking. (All I can do are texture or image edits and BRSTMs.) They are from the Garry's Mod site. I have also heard of GMod using .3DS models for characters, which I believe have been used for Brawl Hacks before. I was wondering if anyone knows a way (or person) that can somehow convert these to where they can be used for model hacking. I'm aware that there are probably a couple of people who could do this, but either can't due to computer problems or just plain won't.

But I was thinking they could work with these characters (Unless someone wants to put them over an Alloy or something.):
Space Pirate - Lucario
Rundas - Lucario
Gandrayda - Zero Suit Samus
GF Marine - Captain Falcon, Snake
GF Demolition Trooper - Captain Falcon, Snake, Samus
Sylux - Samus

And if I get them soon:
Weavel - ? (I think he has the sword and not the gun, so it wouldn't be the best for Samus.)
Omega Ridley - I think you can probably guess.

Anyone have any ideas for model, or even just texture swaps?
I asked Razanak7 about these, and he said he didn't know how to do anything with them, but if someone got them working for hacking, that he could put them to good use. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom