• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOOTERS BRAWL! - July 31st, 2010 - Casselberry, FL

gallax

Smash Hero
updated a few more for 9th place. dont know who gdx beat before he played me though idk who is the last guy who got 9th.

CO18

Smash Hero
YO SON HRNUT TIMED ME OUT WITH MK ON DELFINO N00B. Anyway wf was 5th game last hit, vs falco xcept that 1 match.

On a more serious note, GFA=GFS which is gio my TRAINEE ya digg.

And some matches got saved.

Also gallax's marth mad legit.

CO18

Smash Hero
Ye. He did 3-2.
First game he won last hit. 2nd game I won last hit. 3rd game I jv 2 stocked him. 4th game he goes mk and tries to time me out I was winning by 9% with like 10 seconds then got Lee martin'd again and got hit and lost.
Then 5th game he won last hit.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ye. He did 3-2.
First game he won last hit. 2nd game I won last hit. 3rd game I jv 2 stocked him. 4th game he goes mk and tries to time me out I was winning by 9% with like 10 seconds then got Lee martin'd again and got hit and lost.
Then 5th game he won last hit.
that two stock was an attempted timeout but i got aggressive cuz i got angry that you were running away with the lead at 80% where i couldn't chaingrab you lol.

i'd usually **** him and he would camp til he gets a fart or close to it. I man-handled him :laugh::laugh::laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
that two stock was an attempted timeout but i got aggressive cuz i got angry that you were running away with the lead at 80% where i couldn't chaingrab you lol.

i'd usually **** him and he would camp til he gets a fart or close to it. I man-handled him :laugh::laugh::laugh:
What? ROFL thats so untrue wtf.
Yes I camped to avoid cg at low% just like you camped from 50+ to avoid mine

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeahhhh pretty beastly wario CO.

And Tony with them rafflin' skills, very nice (you and your luck) :)

anbu!

Smash Rookie
9. Sensei :popo: :luigi2:[/QUOTE]

Sensei was doing so good until that match with hungry box at lylat happened! when hungrybox won that match he was speechless lol . for my second tourney i did pretty good winning 2 matches then getting handled by gdx 's diddy and luffy's lucas (srry if i spelled wrong ).

gallax

Smash Hero
d-torr, u need to get my match vs kyon up asap lol. PLEASE!!! i wanna see what was going on that i was doing differently that i need to either improve or incorporate more.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
What? ROFL thats so untrue wtf.
Yes I camped to avoid cg at low% just like you camped from 50+ to avoid mine
yes you camped when you were at 80 with a stock up lol i wish we could've recorded the match so you could see what happened, you were too busy running to look at percentages lol:laugh:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

fffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
9. Sensei :popo: :luigi2:

Sensei was doing so good until that match with hungry box at lylat happened! when hungrybox won that match he was speechless lol . for my second tourney i did pretty good winning 2 matches then getting handled by gdx 's diddy and luffy's lucas (srry if i spelled wrong ).
I'm surprised I did so well at this cause I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO hungover lol. Yea, after the way that second match ended against Hbox, I just crumbled like a house of cards. Pretty sure I got 2 stocked in match 3. I need to learn to keep calm and a steady head during matches like that.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
9. Sensei :popo: :luigi2:
Sensei was doing so good until that match with hungry box at lylat happened! when hungrybox won that match he was speechless lol . for my second tourney i did pretty good winning 2 matches then getting handled by gdx 's diddy and luffy's lucas (srry if i spelled wrong ).[/QUOTE]

LOL

and I came one stock away from beating CO18

I guess I don't suck so much after all

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
d-torr, u need to get my match vs kyon up asap lol. PLEASE!!! i wanna see what was going on that i was doing differently that i need to either improve or incorporate more.
Just got done recording matches, they should all be up later tonight.
the vids didn't come out so well

gotta record again, they should be up tomorrow night

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yea kyon just playing in doubles was enough to know your good even tho i had a bad link player on my team but yea man ur hella good

Top Bottom