• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

They Are Entire Region 2 : The ultimate sacrifice

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Doubles

1: Srs buisness is gay (pelca + fatal) ($56.00)
2: I'm a random windstorm (mikeray4 + bizkit) ($24.00)
3: my english isnt good (kiwi + lingx2) ($0.00)
4: rage (hinkage + BC)

Singles

1: fatal ($82.50)-snake
2: Bloodcross ($45.00)-Falco/MK
3: lingling ($15.00)-kirby/DDD
4: BIZKIT ($7.50)-snake
5: Gags-peach
5: Pelca-falco
7: Rach-diddy/lucas
7: Mikeray4-snake
9: Tempest
9: kiwi
9: Drock
9: hinkage
13: serriph
13: CNL
13: Hobo

Low tier doubs

1: DA P00R KIDZ(BIZKIT+kiwi)- ($12.00)
2: FOR PUERTO RICO(tempest+lingling)
3: DA RICH KIDZ(Rach+mikeray4)
4: WE DONT WANNA PLAY JOHNS(pelca+hink)
5: HOBO+BC(dont be a ****ing idiot)
5: r0kZ(drock+serriph)

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
Yea mad buthurt from this tourney, I'm prolly quittin for a while might not even go to apex anymore

Kole

Smash Lord
Pelca, I stalk tournament results. Haven't you been placing really well and beating good players? why're you gonna quit?

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
He's being super salty right now for no real reason. He'll get over it. Or at least he better, I'm counting on him for Apex room $.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: DA P00R KIDZ(Bizkit+kiwi)

2: FOR PUERTO RICO(tempest+lingling)

3: DA RICH KIDZ(Rach+mikeray4)

4: WE DONT WANNA PLAY JOHNS(pelca+hink)

5: HOBO+BC(dont be a ****ing idiot)

5: r0kZ(drock+serriph) - forgot

Allied

Smash Master
Yea mad buthurt from this tourney, I'm prolly quittin for a while might not even go to apex anymore
stop being a b*tch ****** come to apex

BLOODCROSS DA BESS THERE EVA WAS <3333

Fatal <3333333

TeeVee

Smash Lord
glad i didnt go to this lololol...

made 10x more money at my grad party than fatal did winning singles +dubz

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Raaaaacchhhh good to see your still playing this game, we gotta get alot of games in when get back to BU!

Hobo you got soooo bracket ****ed in singles, WTF at Hinkage losing to Kiwi, that should not have happened.

But good job Kiwi nonetheless, first Cheese now Hink, you'll be on the PR soon! =3

And Pelca needs moar Dawall DayDayDay practice.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
Raaaaacchhhh good to see your still playing this game, we gotta get alot of games in when get back to BU!

Hobo you got soooo bracket ****ed in singles, WTF at Hinkage losing to Kiwi, that should not have happened.

But good job Kiwi nonetheless, first Cheese now Hink, you'll be on the PR soon! =3

And Pelca needs moar Dawall DayDayDay practice.

dont be an idiot

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
I can see kiwi beating hink again, the first game was a 2 stock, she's really good and hink is bad against kirby lol.

Good **** to bloodcross because he improved a lot, I thought it would be easy like our previous friendlies matches at past tournys but I was wrong. I need you to practice with me since you're the only one in NE that knows the DDD matchup as MK. I don't want to see my DDD getting ***** like you do or my kirby like teevee does at apex. I need practice!!

Bizkit: It seems like I'm a lot better at the snake matchup, I never thought FF auto canceled bairs would work so good. You'll probably find a way to beat that but it really worked today:p LT were fun but ike shouldn't be there XD

Fatal: 2 good, It's hard not to choke against you, I think I'll do what you do and take matches more friendly like. Congrats.

Pelca: GGs, we should practice more and come to apex, you know bloodcross sold his soul and got lucky today xD

Mikeray- you talk too fast for me xD

drock- GGs

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: fatal - Surprisingly we didn't have to play again. Hilarious Snake ditto friendlies though.
2: Bloodcross - I would say your MK is now better than your Flaco finally.
3: lingling - You got me again, those random swallowcides catch me off guard big time. Also, Ness is technically not low tier. But I didn't bother saying anything. Same with Bowser. Ike shouldn't be allowed in low tiers IMO, but according to tier list Ness and Bowser are higher than Ike right now.
5: Gags- Ggs, first time playing you in a long *** time.
5: Pelca - Finally didn't have to play you.
7: Rach- Ggs in low tiers, scary Lucas.
7: Mikeray4 - u failed in doubles lulz. But oh well, get out all of the fail before Apex. Also, dirty move by canceling Draft Crews w/items just cuz you were getting *****. >.>
9: Tempest - Ggs in low tier grand finals, was a blast to not have to get frustrated for once at matches.
9: kiwi - Thx for teams, we *****. I'll team again for DNA8 if we do low tier doubles.
9: hinkage - Your set vs Pelca was hilarious.
13: serriph - Ggs, first tourney I assume?

Top Bottom