• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 21: Legal to drink - Results

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles

1: ***** I look like Goku (Kool-Aid + Dazwa) ($52.80)
+

2: Catastrophes for less (Fatal + Bloodcross) ($28.80)
+

3: Two Girls One Upsmash (Riot + PeachKid) ($14.40)
+

4: Snakeboard (Yume + Etecoon)
+

5: Grand Theft Donkey Kong (Gow + Watkins)
+

5: Kevin (Bass + Duke) http://www.smashboards.com/images/char/kirby.png+

7: Camping The Corner with a Kimbo Ranger (Hayato + Glock)
7: The Boner Police (Almo + Kirch)
9: Beached Whales (Bomb Kirby + MajorGamer14)
9: Matt (Frier + Drgnz)
9: Spacejam (Vigilante + Elen)
9: Little Children (Kiwi + Epic)

Brawl Singles

1: Bloodcross ($78.20) (split)

2: Kool-Aid ($78.20) (split)

3: Fatal ($27.60)

4: Dazwa

5: **** (Duke)

5: **** (Prawn)

7: Yume

7: Etecoon

9: Almo
9: Vermanubis
9: Bass
9: Watkins
13: Drgnz
13: Gower
13: Kirch
13: Deoxys
17: Frier
17: Games and Goodies
17: KevinM
17: svfrey
17: Zorn
17: Nuro
17: Epic

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Wow, BC finally won an NE tourney. Very shocking results.

Edit: Lmao @ Yume and Etecoon placing together in doubles and singles. Amusing to see you guys teaming though. Same with Duke and Prawn placing the same. Wack results.

Edit 2: Btw Matt thanks for results this time xd. Makes my life easier.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
GOOD **** BLOODCROSS

***** i look liek goku better do good at apex

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Very fun tourney, full shoutouts later if I stop being lazy.

And btw, I didn't lose to Watkins, I lost to Fatal and got my spot switched in Losers because friends shouldnt play each other.

Unzorn

Smash Rookie
Nice! Good job Bloodcross! There was some tough competition there.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Today was really fun. found out quite a bit, A few smash things i cant remember atm but, my Cammy is pretty much my SSF4 Main! time to spiral arrow all over the place

Good stuff jeff for taking first ^_^

Almo

Smash Ace
We ***** little children.

Boner Police too good.

Singles i'm still salty over, but really enjoyed to see Kirch to decent vs. Etecoon.

I really hope i do better next time. shoutouts later when i'm not tired.

Prawn

Smash Master
only i can lose to ganon first round and still get fifth

da bess

Banks

Smash Hero
KevinM is TRAITOROUS

good stuff Daz, 4th place party at Apex

shoutouts to Fatal because he's Fatal

So Fatal

Smash Master
good job bc, let's hope for another 10+ month span of you not beating me again xD.

good stuff Kool Aid, **** you needing apex practice lolz Were winning DNA

Daz GGs I finnaly beat you on RC =0

Fridays too good

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I couldn't make it saturday.

You should all be impressed at my dedication to mass madness even if it means playing in a brawl tournament.

Also I beat Watkins Ike :D hoourayyyy

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Not one shoutout list in this thread. I am disappoint at the lack of post-tourney hype.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
big ups to verm for once again pulling top 10 with ganon.

bip ups to prawn for losing to ganon (im pretty sure this isnt the first time)

big ups to watkins for tying with ganon and losing to prawn. need to go back to MO with that garbage lol.

lol @ BC winning. It took you long enough dude...

sadface at daz for playing mk...

big ups to riot for placing in the money with zelda.

good luck at apex ****.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I'LL DO IT VERM. Mostly because I like shoutouts and Mass Madness has always been my favorite venue.

big ups to watkins for tying with ganon and losing to prawn. need to go back to MO with that garbage lol.
Prawn can be a very good player, and he knows how to deal with MK far more than I know how to deal with ICs. So uh, shoutouts to Prawn for knowing how to fight MK better than Link luls

Anyways, I'm not butthurt about losing to him one bit, I can take a loss because it means there are things I need to work on. Even in Missouri I always got ***** by Future's Ice Climbers, it's a matchup I haven't gotten the hang of at all yet.

But I have improved a lot because I know the old Maine Watkins couldn't have taken Koolaid to a tight game 3 when he was rolling with just his scrubby Ike like I did with you like 2 years ago which (difference is that I won against you) and the resulting bitterness, coincidentally, seems to be the only explanation I can think of for you repeatedly coming into NE tourney threads to trash me.

So get over it or come up to NE again to fight for your dignity, it's silly to come in here and be trashing on me in front of my community that likes me and generally respects my new skills. Or keep trolling me and it'll just be more motivation to place better, either way is fine.

ANYWHO other shoutouts:

Bloodcross: **** yeah, told you you could do it if you just kept your head in the game. Now whenever you get all flustered and angry just remember that you've won a tournament before and you can do it again if you keep your focus.

Kool-Aid: Awesomely close set, I thought I had it since MK vs Pit is pretty brutal, but then those last two games you whip out a MK as good as mine, the difference being your beast edgeguarding, and showed me how the dittos are done. Thanks a bunch, I learned a LOT from our matches. We'll see what happens next time :@

Dazwa: It really is less of a pain in the *** to do everything with MK isn't it?

Almo: Fun games, our Marths seem to be as even as always, in ditto at least. I was fortunate that I had just played Darc in Marth dittos the other day and he showed me some shenanigans that I ended up using on you that won me the set D:

Gower: Keep workin on that Wario and we'll start ******, you'll c....

KevinM: Yeah you sure did beat my Ike, 3 gimps at like under 100% each time, that's what I get for underestimating a MK and trying to do silly things offstage against him. I know I seemed mad about it but I really was just kind of annoyed that I got myself gimped 3 times lol

Riot: ****it stop being **** :@

Peachkid: I played Nicole's pro peach back in Missouri, so that's why you couldn't get back on the stage against me. But you learned fast on how to deal with tornado and almost brought it back, fun games :O

Mass Madness venue: No venue fee? Plenty of space and arcade games? Best venue by far, other venue owners take notes please god thx.

Mattdotzeb: Great talking to you again, smooth awesome tourney as always. MM has always been my favorite venue.

VERMANUBIS: Really fun low tier games, Ganon can certainly hold his own against Ike. I really had to focus in friendlies which I don't normally like to do to win some games. We really will have to team sometime, Ganon and Ike is definitely a **** team. You murder choke and I charge a fsmash or upsmash to cut off all their options and you **** the other half, it's definitely a terrifying position to imagine haha.

Pelca: Stop skipping tournies fgt

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know exactly how good prawn is. And I know exactly how good you are.

I just troll you (and the rest of NE) cause its funny, i like you guys and like you said, it inspires you to get better.

Also, if I was there I would have told you to go ike, and I bet you would have won.

and rest assured, I will be over there and I will have revenge, you can count on that.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
I was hoping that's the case as you usually seem like a pretty funny guy, and yeah I may have won if I went Ike but getting past blizzard walls with his slow *** is so obnoxious... but I'd done it before to beat Prawn so I should have given it a shot. Though I'd probably win as MK now too now that I know what to do next time.

As for our rematch, I look forward to that. I do honestly admit that I lucked out big time the first time around because of your hilarious SDs, I'd like to win it legit next time D:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if you are having problems with blizzard walls, step your fair spacing up.

the two best players in my region play ICs and ike, and I practice with them a fair amount and have to watch that matchup constantly so i know way too much about the matchup from both sides.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Prawn can be a very good player, and he knows how to deal with MK far more than I know how to deal with ICs. So uh, shoutouts to Prawn for knowing how to fight MK better than Link luls

Anyways, I'm not butthurt about losing to him one bit, I can take a loss because it means there are things I need to work on. Even in Missouri I always got ***** by Future's Ice Climbers, it's a matchup I haven't gotten the hang of at all yet.
one thing I noticed while I was watching you two is that you never SDI blizzard > dair/nair, if you can get it consistently IC's essentially completely lose in spacing because they risk getting separated and ***** every time they attempt to use their one move that can keep MK out

lol prawn is weird, does so well vs MK and doesn't know how to fight link or ganon : p

no full shoutouts because I'm lazy >_>

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Mad Shoutout to that DDR Machine that was ****. Get to play for free, plus something to do while I'm waiting for my matches, AND have tons of songs I never played before. I'm going to GU again just to play that thing again.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
YEEEE now we got some post-tourney hype!

1: Bloodcross ($78.20) (split) - Great job, man. I always play you and your way of going about things is always quick and efficient. It's definitely your anger and frustration that keep you down. Keep it up, man.
2: Kool-Aid ($78.20) (split) - I'll bring you some apple juice for Apex
3: Fatal ($27.60) - GGs, man. Fun friendlies. Glad I got to play you finally!
4: Dazwa - Ganon
5: **** (Duke) - Hi Duke!
5: **** (Prawn) - Hi Prawn!
7: Yume - Awesome games. You're a really calculative Snake, Yume. One of the best grenade users I've played.
7: Etecoon - Keep up the good work and you might make it to PRs, dude! EVEN IF IT IS WITH MK >__>_>_>_>>
9: Almo - Omla lol
9: Vermanubis - Good job, man. Your Ganon is too good.
9: Bass - Guitar
9: Watkins - I admit it fully; I had no expectation for you to be as good as you were, dude. You seriously impressed me.
13: Drgnz - who?
13: Gower - You said you were a scrub DK, you liar. 3:
13: Kirch - You've got potential, man. Keep it up!
13: Deoxys - Nice meeting you, Deo!
17: Games and Goodies - Lay off dat BlazBlue!
17: KevinM - lol KevinM likes women

etecoon

Smash Hero
7: Etecoon - Keep up the good work and you might make it to PRs, dude! EVEN IF IT IS WITH MK >__>_>_>_>>
you say it like it's a bad thing, META KNIGHT DA BESS YO

but unless something changes by DNA(if I go) snake would be the dominant character atm : p most of my good wins have been as snake...though I think I've figured out that I just have ADD and I can't keep trying to use one character, it doesn't work for me...using random now???

oh and I don't use meta knight anyway

I main prinny knight

Top Bottom