• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
A Message from Leaf

Because Leaf is banned and contact to the internet-limited Slush and Espy is a problem I bear his news to SA instead via AIM.

So I'm sorry to tell everyone, I'm not gonna be able to move to San Antonio now. Instead, I'll be going to Michigan, due to some circumstances that are out of my control.

Really, really sorry that I won't be able to move there and see everyone like I planned to, and I'm especially sorry for not being able to move in with Slush now, but I'll still try to visit some. If anything, I'll see most of you at APEX.
Message may be changed at his digression.

D

Deleted member

I might be vacationing in San Antonio every once in a while, so... I'm welcoming myself in. You can call me nubblet.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm already back in school. I'll only have internet on Tuesdays and Thursdays now as far as I know.

I'm down for another council, but I gotta check to see which days I could go. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Council sounds like a plan. Itching for some food time with y'all since I got back.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Wtf... which EXes did you pull?

That's really weird. My roommate packed 4 EXes in his, as well as another friend of ours. His girlfriend only pulled 2 EXes, but pulled a shiny. It wasn't the Rayquaza though.

My box is still en route. I only hope I don't get a 2-EX box, unless I pack a shiny Quaza.

:phone:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i got a FA giratina FA terrakion & re terrakion ex (that makes 2FA and 2 reg terrakion ex's for me so far -___-) mew ex and ho-oh ex.

dude im dying for a shiny rayquaza lol. ideally i want 2 in my zekeels. aiming to one shot dragon decks.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I just looked up that shiny rayquaza and holy **** why is it so expensive? I thought pokemon was the cheap game.
Considering it hasn't been released that long ago, it's safe to assume it's just new-release hype. I honestly feel it's a $40 card at best due to it's donking ability, but it's only good as a tech in --like-- 2 types of decks. Every other boss card (Mewtwo & Darkrai EX) is about $25 and lower, with our most expensive staple (Pokemon Catcher) being $32-40 for a playset (4). Not to mention Mewtwo & Darkrai will both be released as tins next month.

@Derk: Those are some badass pulls, man. I'm hoping to pull anything BUT the Ho-Oh EX.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Espy.
I had a dream that all of us smashers were in some badass shoot off in some random multifloor building.

Long story short, Bob Money shot you by accident and I rushed you to the ER. I just woke up, though, so idk if you made it.

I tried.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
I got my 2nd ho-oh ex yesterday too :C all the dumb pokes are attracted to me for some reason lol.

Yea that rayquaza is ridiculously over priced. I def need it for my zekeels though. It's my best option for fighting darkrai/hydregion and garchomp/altaria

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So I've had no internet the past 5 days, been tortured by my brother while also housing JRUGS during those 5 days. I'm back though.
Because Leaf is banned and contact to the internet-limited Slush and Espy is a problem I bear his news to SA instead via AIM.

Message may be changed at his digression.
And I want the whole goddamn story from this ******, I was having a bad enough day as is when he told me the news.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Maan says he wants something tonight or tomorrow (more preferably tonight)

Discuss counsel time

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I could do whatever Friday.
Anything tomorrow I can do too, but I can't stay out late. :applejack:

Denti

Smash Master
TOURNAMENTS!!!

This is an excellent time to exercise Megabus you folks! For you people who still want to play this game, try to make this. It's hype.

REVOLUTION 12 IS THIS UP COMING SEPTEMBER 1ST!!! It is to be held with Sethlon's and UTD Zac's Project M tournament. Singles and doubles for both games. Also DAKPO is CONFIRMED for this event!!!

NOW IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THAT DATE...

Revolution 13 will be September 22nd held at Emily's Melee and UMVC3 tournament! I will also be holding a Smash 64 side event. SO THAT MEANS Brawl, Melee, Smash 64 and Marvel! Get some hypeeee!!!!

Multiple game tournaments are for cool people, and you got what it takes!! Come be a cool kid! ...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom