• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Denti's Sexy Tourney Aug 7th

Denti

Smash Master

Denti's Sexy Tourney will be at my house.

This will be a singles and doubles tournament.

Address: 5112 Leeray rd, Keller, TX, 76248.

Doors open at 11:30 am, the Tourney beggins at 12:30-1:00. Everyone needs to be out at 7ish pm.

The tourney will cost 10 bucks to enter for singles, and 5$ per person for doubles.

Any questions PM me, or call me at 405-923-7133

General rules:

3 Stock

8 minute timer

Items are set to "off" and "none"

All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any "finals" matches)

In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

If the time runs out and a player has grabed the ledge more than 30 times that player will lose that game.

If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

Stalling is banned.

Stages

The striking system will be a little different than what people are use to since I'm only using 7 nuetrals. Higher port strikes 2 stages, the other player strikes 3 stages, and than higher port will strike 1 stage.

Both players get to ban 1 stage after the nuetral first round.

Nuetrals:
Final Destination
Battle Field
Yoshi's Island
Pokemon stadium 1
Smashville
Lylat
Castle Siege

Counterpicks:
Halberd
Delfino
Frigate
Brinstar
Pictochat
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon stadium 2
Distant Planet

Rules for Doubles Play

Life Stealing is allowed

Set team attack to ON

Please bring set ups!
If you have any questions or comments feel free to let me know.

the pot for singles will go 60/30/10
the pot for doubles will go 65/35

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Well, seeing as I got a 97 on my midterm rather than the 50 I was expecting... maybe I can afford to spend some time at your tourney. We'll see how it goes, but right now, I'm feeling more positive than I was just a day or two ago.

Denti

Smash Master
lame infinity :( hopefully next time. Yeah I chose those neutrals cuz like, they make it more complex, but they don't let MK walk all over the place

Does anyone have a tournament program I can download and use?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'll join if it's not too far from where I live. Need to check where the hell Keller is from my house to there.

Edit 1: **** in Dallas!? I don't think neither me nor my grandmother will travel that far for a tournament. I'll see what'll happen this week and maybe I can get a ride from someone else.

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
Well, seeing as I got a 97 on my midterm rather than the 50 I was expecting... maybe I can afford to spend some time at your tourney. We'll see how it goes, but right now, I'm feeling more positive than I was just a day or two ago.
damm.... you scored a 97!? is that with or without bonus points.... BE HONEST

wait, glacial nova and his grandmother are not coming? count me out.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Doubles:
1. UTDZac Ice
2. Denti Brett

2 others entered.

Singles:
1. UTDZac
2. Ice
3. Denti
4. Brett

5 others entered. Denti send me the tio file plz =)

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Denti if you ever throw another tournament like this again, change the planking rule plz.
30 is better than 50....I just don't want to have to deal with planking in general.
It's a lame tactic IMO.
Get back on stage and fight coward.

Top Bottom