• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon will get you many women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Mic_128 was kind enough to unlock this thread so I could put a link on here for the "User Blog" post version of this story. I will leave the content on here, but within time it will fall into the pages of ignored Falcon threads. Please enjoy, those who haven't read already.

http://www.smashboards.com/news/blogs/39718/3602/smashing-can-get-you-many-women

Disclaimer: The context of this story seems completely unreal, but I swear and assure ALL of you that this is 100% accurate!

God I feel like such a nerd for posting this but it's too hilarious of a story to resist >.<

So just a little bit of back story, I was in a three year long relationship which ended almost two months ago so I've been working on my pickup game to try and meet some new girls.

Today I was at a local community college, with Forward's younger brother because he needed to take some tests. I approached one girl in the cafeteria area, and was able to generate a short conversation but was shot down by study-johns.

I take a seat with Forward's brother in another part of the campus, and while we were waiting I saw a pretty girl walk by in my peripherals. I turned around and glanced to see a long haired, pretty brunette girls with glasses and a cool shirt walk by. I like eyed her down hard and my Forward's brother laughed. I'm like "Whaaat?! I'm just checking her out!" And I mentioned something about wanting to approach her but before a few seconds passed she was gone. A minute or two later after some thinking, I decided to give it a try to find her and talk to her. I walk to another part of the campus, and see a girl sitting at a table with her back turned to me.

Here's the part where you virgins can pay attention at how I did this and learn some tips on meeting girls lol. I DEFINITELY wouldn't say I have "good game" but in this situation, I think I did things right

I walked around a building so I can approach her from the front so she sees me coming, approaching from behind can startle them and that's a weak first impression. I walk up to her and I say "Excuse Me", she glanced up at me and after a second responded with "Hello!"

I say, hey there, I know this is random but I saw you sitting alone and thought I'd come say hello. I also like your shirt by the way". She was wearing a shirt with zombie heads all over it. It was tight. She responds "It's my boyfriend's shirt, I love zombies!" and I asked her "What was the last zombie movie you saw?" She started to respond and I took it as a cue to sit down as obviously she was willing to converse with me. We made some conversation, and at one point she pulled out her phone, a Motorola Droid, which coincidentally is the same as mine. I made a comment to mess with her about how her phone case sucks and mine was better, and pulled out mine which has blue flames on it. She laughed and since my phone was out, I asked her, "Hey do you like any video games?" and she said yes so I showed her my wallpaper which is SNES Mario running through randomly generated stages. She liked it and then she said "Yeah when I was young I used to LOVE Super Smash Brothers!"

WHAT?!

In extreme disbelief, I say to her "Are you serious?" and she says "Yes" and I respond, "You're not going to believe this, but it's funny you brought that up because I am actually the 3rd best player in the state of Arizona" (gotta throw some boasting in there to impress her) and she was like "NO WAY! Who do you use?" and I say to her "Captain Falcon!" and she's like "Oh he's a ******!"

I was appalled! But I followed up with, "What?! Are you kidding me? That's like insulting me! Do you think I'm a ****** too!?" and she was like "No of course not!" and she started asking me questions about competitive smash, and the community and stuff and I told her about how I'm known and have videos on YouTube and ****. Since my phone was still in my hands, I even went on my Droid's YouTube search and showed her Kneegalize!, and she was very impressed with how good I was and ****. We continued the conversation about Smash Bros and slowly moved on to other topics like other games, school, and **** like that. Eventually, she started to grab her bags and I asked her if she had to go. She told me she had class so I responded (this is a GOOD one by the way), "Well hey, I had a great time talking to you, is there any way we could finish this conversation later?" and she said "Yeah, let me give you my number!"

She gave me her number and said "My name is
made you look!
by the way!" and I realized I made the mistake of not even introducing myself! and I say "Oh! My name is Chris," and reached out to shake her hand "I'm so sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier!" and she said it was okay. I told her to have a good day and started to walk back to where Forward's brother was and he had actually was walking towards me as well and I ecstatically told him this story.

Hope you all enjoyed the read. I'll go pray that she never looks up Kneegalize and somehow finds this post. Hopefully if she does, we're close enough that we can joke about it LOL. Please express your opinions and ENVY.

-gg7

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Great read :D

I won't lie I have used the fact that I play melee competetively as a means of flirting/getting numbers. However I boast a little more than that and claim to be top 20 in the US :p

Great job GG7. You're an inspiration to all of us ^_^

ChubbzEXE

Smash Rookie
You know
The only thing you need to say is
"nice shoes lets ****"
works all the time
try it out next time see what happens

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i wish my classmates were this awesome :urg:

sigh.....

high school....

you a ***** *****, chris

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I thought it was funny that she connected SNES Mario to Smash Brothers.

But amazing read none-the-less.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Mah ***** gg7 gettin it innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I woulda slapped the **** outta her *** after she insulted Falcon. But I also wouldn't of got any.

Good **** GG7.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I live in AZ and I'd be willing to tell you I'll probably be the last person to ever get with anyone. >_>

DJMirror

Smash Master
I'm subscribing to this epic thread.

Go to UC Irvine. University of Irvine Asian girls.

You know you wanna help sell those cookies for them =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
This is what user blogs is for. Would probably be a contender for blog of the month too.

EDIT: Temoprarily unlocked so Gamer can copy-pasta this to repost in user blogs. Do not reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom