• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Rayku** Birthday Game Fest! 08*11*10

Krushing

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! Rayku's turning the big 2-0 Wednesday! (This is Dr. Girlfriend/Anti-Rayku/his girlfriend)

There's going to be a SmashFest/GameFest at Rayku's new house this coming Wednesday! There will be cake of some form and smashing all day long!

We have 4 TV's and 2 Gamecubes and 1 Wii, so if you feel the need you can bring a setup. I think we'd only need 5 at the most, I'm hoping a decent amount of people would come :) :) Brawl and Melee are both welcome, as well as the ever-competitive Mario Party 4. Bring whatever you'd like to play!

People would be able to spend the night if they needed to.

#1 ground rule of the house is if you are going to smoke, DO IT OUTSIDE

#2 ground rule: Deodorant Clause is in effect! There's only one man in my house and it's going to smell like him, not a bunch of you other sillies. If you smell bad, you can stay outside and we'll hose you off

I hope you guys will come out :colorful: :colorful:

~Krushing

Krushing

Smash Rookie
If Lounis doesn't make it out I'll give him lashings of my own, so just ask him :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
My favorite part about this event is that it was supposed to be a surprise but I almost kind of ruined it so she told me it was going to happen. I have a sweet girlfriend <3

She also picked the -best- avatar in my entire folder as hers. Good taste.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Heh. Get rid of it, I say

and LOL @ your post count. Told you you'd have 4k by September...somehow I got 800 posts added to mine randomly. I think a thread was moved

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
My favorite part about this event is that it was supposed to be a surprise but I almost kind of ruined it so she told me it was going to happen. I have a sweet girlfriend <3

She also picked the -best- avatar in my entire folder as hers. Good taste.
Ed is always amazing. i'm gonna get the cowboy bebop movie later tonight... god that show was amazing...

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
I prefer Jet myself. run the operation and get involved when needed.

but yeah, you strike me as a crazy spike-type of person. it suddenly all becomes a bit more clear...

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Krushing is such a cool name.

Where is this going to be? lol

I might be late to this. I'm helping my sister move in to UGA this day.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hopefully I can make this
So close to moving out and being able to do whatever
so close, yet so far

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Sounds fun. Gimme a street name so I can see how far it is.

I prefer Jet myself. run the operation and get involved when needed.

but yeah, you strike me as a crazy spike-type of person. it suddenly all becomes a bit more clear...
Jet is a lolicon, too. Even more awesomeness. Because pedobears be hilarious.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Sounds fun. Gimme a street name so I can see how far it is.

Jet is a lolicon, too. Even more awesomeness. Because pedobears be hilarious.
that was one episode where he was put in an awkward situation. no proof he's a lolicon... well, there was that one freudian slip, but other than that nothing.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
that was one episode where he was put in an awkward situation. no proof he's a lolicon... well, there was that one freudian slip, but other than that nothing.
Eh, okay, PROBABLY a lolicon. He's shown clearly accidentally ogling Mei Fa. And he doesn't seem to show interest in older wiminz. But yeah, maybe Mei Fa was just hot, LOL.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
he had a wife... there was a whole boat chase with her and her fiance.

but yeah, it was just assumed that he was ogling mei fa.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
D'oh! That's right. Okay. He likes wiminz, but with a little jailbait on the side. XD

EDIT: Or perhaps he got sick of wiminz leaving or dying on him and decided to go for younger ladies. XD

Krushing

Smash Rookie
D'oh! That's right. Okay. He likes wiminz, but with a little jailbait on the side. XD

EDIT: Or perhaps he got sick of wiminz leaving or dying on him and decided to go for younger ladies. XD
hehehe... "Wiminz"... I can't stop grinning HAHAHA

Krushing

Smash Rookie
For those asking location, like Rayku said, we're waiting for fellow Bros to get back before a specific location. For now just know it's in the Red Top Mountain area in Acworth. :D CAN'T WAIT!!!

D

Deleted member

Sounds good. I can bring a console set up and a TV if another TV is necessary and salt party 4 as well.

I'll talk to Lounis about this carpooling.

Krushing

Smash Rookie
The extra setup probably won't be necessary, but if you want you can bring it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
So Lounis is stuck in New York until next Sunday, which means his ***** *** won't be here. I'm salty.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Head count so far:

Definite:
BBQ
Travis
NOT LOUNIS
NOT MICAELIS
Henry "I have to get my food first" Moss
Fullmetal (later)

Probably/Maybe
Mike G (late)
Brandon (Redfox)
Marty
Merck
Jamaal
Kelli
AML
Dan

And a couple of my non-smash friends who're all cool people.

This is looking to be good guys, the more the merrier!

Rayku

Smash Lord
The address is

4379 Cox Farm Road Acworth, GA 30102

Hopefully it's not -too- terribly far from everyone

Top Bottom