• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Evolution of Life Results

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brawl Doubles - 7 Teams (14 entrants)

1: DLA + Quik
2: Arty + Scythe
3: Meneil + Akashi
4: Kain + Zwarm
5: Adam + Alex
5: Ook + Dajayman
7: Adam B + Steve

Doubles Bracket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Singles-

1st place:

1: Kain :wolf:
2: Arty :falco:
3: Akashi :snake:
4: ook :dk2:
5: Quik :warioc:
5: DLA :metaknight:/:ganondorf:
7: Scythe :lucario:/:metaknight:/:dedede:
7: Tetsion :pit:
9: Oro?! :marth:
9: Chompy :pt:/:pit:/:diddy:
9: Grimm :pit:
9: BoX7 :rob:
13: Steve :diddy:
13: STDS :dedede:
13: Dajayman :olimar:/:ness2:
13: Meneil :ike:
17: Umashi :ike:/:sonic:
17: SlashX17 :fox:
17: DRE :sonic:
17: Adam B :lucario:/:link2:
17: Red Ryu :lucario:
17: Zwarm :dedede:/:popo:
17: Diska :snake:/:rob:
17: Neo :snake:
25: WA :luigi2:
25: Buden Hagen :dk2:
25: Adam M :falco:/:lucario:

Singles Bracket

Cheers!

ook

Smash Lord
It was cool to be back in cyber arena again... and I was surprised how quick the tourney went.

GGs everyone, donkey punch -> dsmash beats everything

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
Fun tourney, I was upset that I missed doubles but I had fun I guess. xD Might be the last time you guys see me again though. Keep repping IL! :)

Quik17

Smash Ace
good **** in teams DLA

nice job Kain and Arty for ****** everyone in singles
ggs to everyone I played

Oro has the best Marth in the world! though he just chooses stages out of a hat for counterpicks :)

Edit: thanks for hosting this Chompy and fix my name in the teams results please!

Akashi

Smash Lord
1: Kain - I love you :D
2: Arty - God, you ***** me in Loser's Finals. I'm heavily considering picking up Marth though (for you), so... watch it:D.
3: Akashi - YAY, I finally got top 3 again, lol.
4: ook - thx for the rides man, and gg's in Loser's semis. I was laughing the majority of the time XD
5: Quik - :( Sorry you lost to Ook. Tbh I wanted to play you again, your Wario's mad fun. Gj getting 5th :p
5: DLA - OUR MATCHES WERE SO FREAKING CLOSE. DLA, your MK is so good and I can't wait until you get even better.
7: Scythe - Grats on 7th! Looking forward to playing you again, and LOL @ my gimps on your ganon xD. It's cool though, you read me like a book with those flame chokes.
7: Tetsion - We'll play next time man, sorry I wasn't feeling up for friendlies when you asked =/. Talk to me on AiB or AIM and I'll definitely wifi though.
9: Oro?! - lol @ me telling you Marth vs. Falco tricks mid-match, and you IMMEDIATELY learning them. We need to start practicing Marth man... he's too good.
9: Chompy - Gg's in bracket, but go diddy next time :(. I was being serious on how you would've gone even with me.
9: Grimm - Idk you, sorry
9: BoX7 - Wow, you did great against Mene, and you went close against Ook. Don't quit man! You're awesome, and IL loves you =).
13: Steve - Idk you, sorry
13: STDS - Idk you, sorry
13: Dajayman - Idk you, sor- lol jk xD. You did awesome in dubs, and sorry you got bracket f*cked. Next time I hope you still join though... we need more vets playing <3.
13: Meneil - I love you hun, thx for being an amazing cheerleader and a even greater dubs partner :].
17: Umashi - ASHLEYYYYYYYYY! So good seeing you again, and I'm glad I can be friendly and not look like a creeper (not going to name names but ya xD). Melinda and I will take you up on that offer, and PLEASE come see us in Chicago. ;D
17: SlashX17 - Thx for hosting a great tourney man, you did really well with carrying things along. You should consider hosting more tourneys :p.
17: DRE - idk you, sorry.
17: Adam B - Uh, Idk if it was you or the other Adam I played, but it was good playing/talking to you!
17: Red Ryu - Good seeing you Ryu! Let's friendly next time, k?
17: Zwarm - -_- I'm sorry we have to play in Brackets so much, but good job with your d3. I could tell you were rusty though, so... next time ;D.
17: Diska - Nice seeing you, grats on 17th
17: Neo - Nice seeing you, and nice talking to you =)
25: WA - idk you, sorry
25: Buden Hagen - idk you, sorry
25: Adam M - Uh, Idk if it was you or the other Adam I played, but it was good playing/talking to you!

Special shout-outs to the TOs (Slash, Chompy) for hosting the tourney! Also special special shout-outs to Chompy's relatives (?), they're always so nice and caring. I hope everyone was considerate to them!

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Lol I didn't even use G&W once this entire weekend, not even in friendlies. After I decided to quit Ness I couldn't really decide who to main for awhile but I'm positive I'm sticking with Olimar from now on.

Put me down as :olimar:/:ness2: since I went Olimar the entire time in singles/MMs and I went Ness the entire time in doubles.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
FFUUUUUUUU

Only shoutouts that matter

1:Kain- Enrique, you are da bess. Don't let those top tiers keep you down.
2:Arty- TEACH ME BRAWL STUFF!!!
3:Akashi- Tano, TEACH ME BRAWL AND MARTH STUFF!!!
4:Ook- Ggs, I literally lost both of my sets game 3 on my counterpick. =3 At least you said I was better than Mikehaze. :colorful:
5:Quik- TEACH ME BRAWL STUFF!!!
5:DLA- When are you gonna just settle on one character? I realize you aren't really using any of your "new characters" in tourney, so why not just stick with your bat pal? IL needs at least one top placing MK. :)
7:Scythe- GO DIEGO GO! Teach me your Marth stuff because obviously my Marth sucks in every game. I swear Ook is like your Kryptonite though. :/
7:Tetsion- Scrub
9:Oro?!-Scrub, but apparently best Marth. Goes to show you how far that character's metagame has developed. :)
9:Chompy- Thanks for hosting. Do these more. That was a tough last game to lose on to Scythe. You will get him next time.
9:BOX 7- This better not be your last tournament, but if it is, great meeting/playing with you, and good luck. Keep up the legit drawings, I'm going to use those avys forever. :)
9:Grimm- Nice Pit. Pit dittos looked stupid though. :( Hopefully we can play sometime.
13:Steve- Ggs. Fear my Marth and that amazing Fair->Fair->Fair->Dair I got on you. Akashi's instant reaction, "THAT DOESN'T WORK! GTFO!" lmao.
13:DaGAYman- Thanks for the dolla. GGs, I don't think you realize it, but you got a lot better since the last time we played. Must be the combo of wifi and that awesome character design you got goin for ya. :bee: <3 Jared.
13:Meneil- Good Marth ditto we had, your bracket seemed really hard though. It happens. :( You will get 'em next time, you know you can do better Melinda!
13:STDS- Sorry, don't know you.
17:Umashi- ASHLEY! Was tons of fun! Talking about anime/smash/japaneese stuffs with you is too fun. We finally got to play in tournament, and went to Green Hill Zone lmao! If you went Sonic, you would've had that game, Ike doesn't seem too good there. :(
17:SlashX17- Keep up that Blazblue love. Play me on XBL too! Remember, I gots dibs on that laptop with TIO for the next Cyber Arena too!
17:DRE aka Vare- GGs, both your Sonic and Falco are really good. You got bracket screwed pretty much. I think if I knew any Marth MUs or went MK/Yoshi, it would have been closer or I might've won, but you definitely deserved the win over me.
17:Adam B- Don't know you, sorry.
17:Red Ryu: You are getting better since you are sticking to just Lucario. You should ask Scythe for advice too, he knows a lot about his harder MUs. Keep it up, especially the Melee on the side. :D
17:Zwarm- Like, ahoy matey, you should like, practice this game, and junk. <3 Falcon Mario is like 90-10 Mario, What up. :colorful:
17:Diska- Being bracket ***** sucks. :( Kind of karma though, imo, for the **** talk during mine/Vare's matches.
17:Neo- Don't know you, sorry.
25:WA- GGs, hope you had fun during our matches, and I also hope you learned some stuff. Keep practicing and you will do better next time.
25:Buden Hagen- Don't know you, sorry.
25:Adam M- Don't know you, sorry.

Akashi

Smash Lord
Oro said:
3:Akashi- Tano, TEACH ME BRAWL AND MARTH STUFF!!!
Kyle, FINE LET'S PLAY A TON OF MATCHES AND STUFF!!! I'm going to fight you for best Marth in IL though, so look out :p. Also you might want to keep learning MK as your pocket secondary... Marth has a pretty tough time against MK (65:35 MU, some argue 60:40). We need to meet up and play a lot, you'd be soooooooo much better at Brawl if you sat down and tried to learn the game xD, and you're already really good.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Shoutouts!

1) Kain - Wolf is god tier with that shine! Wolf da bess!
2) Arty - Ask Kain if you can borrow Wolf's shine so you can shine gimp him. And f*** you for being my first Brawl singles opponent in months, that's not a good way to restart! :cry:
3) Akashi - <3 you Tano! Thanks for cheering me on in doubles, it helped a lot. Your awesome! <3
4) Ook - OOOOOOOOK! Good s*** on 4th! Sorry I let you down in doubles, please don't make me use that terrible character, Ness, if we ever team again. DK punch > dsmash is too good! Get hit, don't care!
5) Quik- Backseat is pretty lonely... :(
5) DLA - You're the worst trivia master and you're a radio dictator. Learn the MK ditto and you'll be the s***!
7) Scythe - I was scared riding with a stranger in the car until we got to DLA's and you got your hat back. Wear a Sox hat one day just for lulz.
7) Tetsion - Eww, it's you. Have we ever played? Lolol. How did you get 7th?! Good s***! Play me sometime and teach me the Pit matchup!
9) Oro?! - Your welcome for that dolla Barns. Who is MikeHaze? He's got nothin' on your Marth. Btw, this is Brawl and not Melee so stop doing Melee s*** in this game!
9) Chompy - Thanks for hosting and reviving Cyber Arena, it's very nostalgic. Try to work in a computer deal with the owner so I can try out SC2 finally. :lick:
9) Box 7 - You and 7F0 need to stop f***ing around and stay! Alright fine, I won't call you Box anymore if you stick around...
9) Grimm- Nice Pit, our matches were close. But I'm going to win next time we play. :)
13) Dagayman - Who are you? You must be some loser...
13) Meneil - Melinda! <3 We need to play more next time! Thank you for not taking my dollar by denying my MM offer, but it would've been worth the practice. :3
17) Umashi - It was nice meeting and talking to you again. Had a fun time eating with you and everyone else afterwards. We gotta actually play next time, hope you start attending more things. :)
17) SlashX17 - Thanks for co-hosting this. Hopefully I see you more since you said you're done with high school. Just work on getting rid of bad wifi habits and don't get discouraged! <3
17) Red Ryu - I finally played the infamous Red Ryu. GGs, our MM was really close. You must've been lonely being the only WI person there. Tell Kennispam and Sponge that they suck!
17) Zwarm - My lover Zwarm! I was so happy when I saw you enter! <3 Learn the Olimar matchup and get better with those Ice Babies cg, remember I should be dead from a single grab! Also keep bring BlazBlue, I love that game and I need the practice.
17) Diska - Bring a dollar for our MM next time I see you. Work on that Snake too! Ask Akashi for some pointers.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I am going to try to overcome the MK stuff first. If that doesn't work, then I will start playing MK again. Apparently, some people say D3 is worse for Marth, but whatever. :)

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Brawl Singles-

1st place:

1: Kain :wolf: - I always admired your wolf, good stuff coming 1st place I wanna friendly you again sometime.
2: Arty :falco: - Sorry for mistake, both u and quik shaved heads.. and it was dark. <3 u nice going 2nd place.
3: Akashi :snake: - No worries bro, congratz on 3rd place. Next time we meet we shall friendly/
4: ook :dk2: Ooook, we didnt play friendlies we should totally play again ^ ^, gratz on 4th bro!
5: Quik :warioc: Quik, I think I have decided you will be my eternal rival. That I can't kill, I really need to learn the Pit/Wario match up, you and hunger will be my bane.. I don't want to use metaknight (even if he is fun) as much as I want to rep Pit in tourneys.
5: DLA :metaknight:/:ganondorf: My Fake RAGING scared you!! I saw :3. Seriously though, I was surprised I stood up as well against you as I did.. I just suicided with Metaknight 3x and used Up B when i shouldn't have (like in ur face lol) off stage. Gratz on 5th, we should practice together sometime! I was surprised at 2nd stock DK, good ****.
7: Scythe :lucario:/:metaknight:/:dedede: Dude wish we woulda talked more, but I was late here and I wanted to see what was up, and get as many friendlies as I could. We should play sometime gratz for 7th
7: Tetsion :pit - way to fail arriving on time and tourney -.-;
9: Oro?! :marth: NUB - good stuff being Marth though =)
9: Chompy :pt:/:pit:/:diddy: Yessss way to play Pit ^ ^ tons of representation at this tourney
9: Grimm :pit: good stuff as Pit bro! I was nervous fighting Pitto's again cause when we friendlied you were owning me. Had fun!
9: BoX7 :rob: - Even though I have only just got around knowing u, i've always seen ur Rob. Isad you leaving.
13: Steve :diddy: - donno!
13: STDS :dedede: - Never fought you D:
13: Dajayman :olimar:/:ness2: - Gooooood stuff Olimar!
13: Meneil :ike: - We should friendly too! You and Akashi are like the only people I see constantly and never friendly, even saw you guys at ACEN....lul
17: Umashi :ike:/:sonic: - donno!
17: SlashX17 :fox: - Fox! Nice meeting ya buddy, thx for encourgement =)
17: DRE :sonic: - I think I know youuu! We friendlied?
17: Adam B :lucario:/:link2: -
17: Red Ryu :lucario: - Fun friendlies!
17: Zwarm :dedede:/:popo: - What happend Zwarm your DDD scares me! You will do better next time! <3
17: Diska :snake:/:rob: - Never played but I saw you playing good stuff I think u improved.
17: Neo :snake: - Donno!
25: WA :luigi2: - My buddy D: was devasted
25: Buden Hagen :dk2:
25: Adam M :falco:/:lucario:

There were a couple of people I fought before, I remember Pikachu and stuff.. but I wasn't sure which ones.. so anyways Good games you guys!

@Dajayman. I don't know honestly.. I might have had a lucky bracket set up? I was surprised myself, I honestly haven't played this game since Kirk's last smashtasm, and I was late to getting here.. so I barely got any friendlies in. If I played this game more I bet I could do consistently better.. I just don't have a car to see people so I can't practice etc. I hope to do just as well next time!

EDIT:

@Kyle MAN I was working on Marth, jerk! I will fight you and Akashi for best marth~ lol

Also I might pick up Metaknight, he's fun and as long as I don't kill myself... yeah.

frescoclean

Smash Rookie
hey guys I know this isn't really the thread for it but I was just wondering if anybody knew any players in the Rockford area? I just found out about the competitive scene and I'm looking for people in my area to practice with.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
hey guys I know this isn't really the thread for it but I was just wondering if anybody knew any players in the Rockford area? I just found out about the competitive scene and I'm looking for people in my area to practice with.
Nah I don't think there are really any smashers up there. You'll probably have to travel 1.5 - 2 hours east for most tournaments we have. It's not bad though, especially considering that Wisconsin usually drives 3-4 hours for ours.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Brawl Singles-

1st place:

1: Kain :wolf: - I'ma get you next time :p I know I say that every time but it's true this time.
2: Arty :falco: - Wow, I can't believe you won my trivia contest. Apparently the rest of IL knows less about stuff than you do. Which really frightens me
3: Akashi :snake: - Lol good stuff. I gotta stop letting you come back :p That second stock on castle siege really hurt too. Nice job though, and good job beating Ook for 3rd
4: ook :dk2: - Don't worry Ook you'll win the items tournament at Kirk's house
5: Quik :warioc: Good **** in teams... looks like we teamed up for 5th place too
5: DLA :metaknight:/:ganondorf: - Diploid Lemon Apples
7: Scythe :lucario:/:metaknight:/:dedede: - Nice job beating me in the MK ditto... I'm gonna do it up like M2K and put in 35 hours of CPU practice against MK this weekend :p (not really)
7: Tetsion :pit: - You might have beaten me in the MK ditto too if you didn't SD lol. Also, I forget, what happened on the second stock in the DK vs Pit match? You mentioned it in your shoutout but I don't remember what actually happened
9: Oro?! :marth: - Your Marth will be the subject of bard's tales for generations to come
9: Chompy :pt:/:pit:/:diddy: - This tournament was great, I had a lot of fun. Better than the previous Cyber Arenas for sure.
9: Grimm :pit: - Didn't get to fight you
9: BoX7 :rob: - GGs, sorry some gay **** happened in our matches... you have the best G&W in IL, better than Arty's IMO. I hope you come to more tournaments cause we'll miss you :(
13: Steve :diddy: - Not sure if I fought you?
13: STDS :dedede: - Didn't fight you
13: Dajayman :olimar:/:ness2: - Don't quit ness :(
13: Meneil :ike: - I'm not sure we talked at all during the tournament :( Fun teams matches though
17: Umashi :ike:/:sonic: - Yay ashley :) Imma make you go to more tournaments
17: SlashX17 :fox: - Nice job helping with the tournament, it was pretty smoooooth
17: DRE :sonic: - this is vare right?
17: Adam B :lucario:/:link2: - Don't think I fought you
17: Red Ryu :lucario: - Thanks for making this tournament, we were glad to see you
17: Zwarm :dedede:/:popo: - Blazblue sucks. What up. :colorful:
17: Diska :snake:/:rob: - Keep getting better
17: Neo :snake: - Didn't fight you
25: WA :luigi2: - fun friendlies
25: Buden Hagen :dk2: didn't fight you
25: Adam M :falco:/:lucario: - fun 2v2 match

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1: Kain :wolf: - Fun teaming with you. Good **** getting first. Seeing where I placed compared to you, I fully blame myself for our doubles losses. :laugh:
2: Arty :falco: - GG's in doubles and grats on second. :D
3: Akashi :snake: - We need to stop playing in bracket so much. :/ GG's anyway! I'll be more practiced up next time we play.
4: ook :dk2: - I haven't played you in a while Ook, we should change that at Kirk's on Friday. :)
5: Quik :warioc: - GG's in doubles. You and Arty look exactly the same now, minus the beard. :colorful:
5: DLA :metaknight:/:ganondorf: - Blazblue da bess. Just play it, you'll understand. ;)
7: Scythe :lucario:/:metaknight:/:dedede: - Stop stealing my Dedede plush! I need him to CG people IRL. :D
7: Tetsion :pit: - When you called Oro to tell him about the Mountain Dew, that was me on the phone the whole time. :colorful: Oh, and nice placing.
9: Oro?! :marth: - Ahoy matey, you should, like, stop placing higher than me when you don't even play this game and junk. Tao da bess. What up. ^∀^
9: Chompy :pt:/:pit:/:diddy: - Thanks for hosting this! It was a lot of fun, when's the next one? :D
9: BoX7 :rob: - I hope you can keep going to tournaments whenever you can make it! We still need a ROB around here. :D
13: Dajayman :olimar:/:ness2: - GG's, you got better. Olimar is silly. I just need to actually play this game instead of neglecting it for Blazblue, then I won't drop my CG's on you. :)
13: Meneil :ike: - Always nice seeing you. I need to practice this game more, so we need to play at DePaul a lot. :)
17: Umashi :ike:/:sonic: - It was nice talking to you! We should play sometime, I don't think I've ever played you before.
17: SlashX17 :fox: - Nice talking to you! Hopefully you can make it to MAS this month for Blazblue/Brawl. :)
17: Zwarm :dedede:/:popo: - Try to care more next time. ^∀^
17: Diska :snake:/:rob: - Fun friendies on the wifi TV. 3-for-all's with items > normal Brawl.
17: Neo :snake: - GG's! Try not to Nikita so much, it's a bad move, lol.

NeoCulexor

Smash Rookie
****, I did SO bad. I'm still pissed off at the fact that I suicided on my first stock.
In a nutshell, my opponents were really awesome.

Meneil

Smash Apprentice
1: Kain - ggs for the short time we had in friendlies, and congrats on getting first. Always nice seeing you again =)

2: Arty - ggs and grats on second, I'll be working on that Falco MU ^^

3: Akashi - grats on getting third, that's awesome! I love you too, babe =)

4: ook - Thanks for the ride, and I had fun with you before the tournament doing friendlies and watching crazy videos xD

5: Quik - nice seeing you again!

5: DLA - mm you're right, idk why we didn't talk :< Let's do so next time!

7: Scythe - four way team ganon!! :D

7: Tetsion - sure, let's definitely play friendlies, I've heard people talk about you, but tbh I just figured out who you were at that tourney lol xD I play Pit too, let's try some dittos ^^

9: Oro?! - I think your Marth has potential to become better than your MK, I'd keep working at it, Idk your Marth seemed to have more flow. =)

9: Chompy - Thanks for hosting ^^ It was nice to be back in Cyber Arena again.

9: Grimm

9: BoX7 - ggs, idk how to play Rob, tbh I hate the MU as Ike xD should've gone Pit, it's been a while, but I actually did used to train my Pit for Robs. ggs in friendlies too, I hope you don't quit! Come back again ^^

13: STDS - I heard you chain grabbed Kain - lol xD

13: Dajayman - It was nice seeing you too! And it was awesome that you could actually enter this time. ^^ I'll MM you sometime if you want the practice

17: Umashi - it was nice seeing you again and talking for a bit ^^ I hope that you can make more tournies!

17: SlashX17 - it's been too long, it was nice seeing you again too. =) I hope that next time we can play some TvC, I have a hard time finding people who play it!

17: Red Ryu - the lone WI player! Nice you could make it, I'm sorry you were the only one from your state though xD

17: Zwarm - Glad you made it just in time for doubles. ^^; And definitely, let's play a lot when school starts! and ggs on wifi lol

17: Diska - ggs on the wifi lol

17: Neo - ggs!

It was nice being back in Cyber Arena again, I hope this venue continues to work out!

NeoCulexor

Smash Rookie
17: Neo - ggs!
It was a good match. Sorry I rushed out on you like that, I was running late meeting my girlfriend. :urg:

I really hope to actually play you again, you're spacing is really good! :)

I'm trying to add everyone I met at the tourney on Facebook.
I'll send you a friend request!

Also, Zwarm, you're D3 kept me on my feet!:dizzy:

Top Bottom