• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Exodus 8/7/2010 Lake Alfred Florida

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
The Swamp Nigas Present - Holy Smash: Exodus

Lake Alfred Florida
8/7/2010
$5.00 entry fee

Holy Smash Doubles Results

1: Steady Brawlin (Red Halberd & Mampam) {$49}

2: Juevos Splash (Chaz & Polt) {$27}

3: Ch-ch-ch-chip and DALE!!! (Afro & Xaltis) {$9}

4: Death's D-Torr (Lady Legion & D-torr)

5: oh dammm (Trump & Aglow)

5: scent-ex (XDeath & Abscent)

7: 2d cruption(Jo Cool & Jay)

7: Shieldbreaker (Ryder & Mic)

9: game over (Pie & Kirbydabest)

Holy Smash Pools: 38 Entrants 6 Pools

Pool: 1
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/ExodusSinglesPool1.png

1:Chaz(6-0) - :marth:

2:Aglow(5-1) - :popo:

3:Abscent(4-2) - :diddy:

4:Mic(3-3) - :falcon:

5:G-dub(2-4) - :toonlink:

6:Angbad(1-5) - :olimar:

7:E-Fro(0-6) - :mario2:

Pool: 2
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/pool2hse.png

1:JoeCool33(6-0) - :gw: / :popo:

2:Nova Bound(5-1) - :gw:

3:FGCU Viper(4-2) - :falco:

4:mOOg(3-3) - :peach:

5:UCF Goblin(2-4) - :falco:

6:Noob Fro(1-5) - :marth:

7:Neal(0-6) - :pikachu2:

Pool: 3
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/Edodussinglspool3.png

1:Afro(5-0) - :kirby2:

2:Trump(4-1) - :fox:

3:D-torr(3-2) - :zerosuitsamus:

4:DSKANK(2-3) - :pit:

5:Canser(1-4) - :kirby2:

6:Smoke(0-5) - :pit:

Pool: 4
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/poo4hse.png

1:polt(5-0) - :yoshi2:

2:RedHalberd(4-1) - :metaknight: / :snake:

3:Jay(3-2) - :rob:

4:purp(2-3) - :toonlink:

5:pie(1-4) - :ness2:

6:Hacky(0-5) - :pit:

Pool: 5
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/ExodussinglesPool5.png

1:D fear(5-0) - :diddy:

2:Mampam(4-1) - :diddy: / :snake:

3:MechMainiac(3-2) - :samus2: / :snake:

4:X Death(2-3) - :gw:

5:pinoy(1-4) - :pit:

6:Tet(0-5) - :marth: / :metaknight:

Pool: 6
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll97/captforest/ExodusSinglesPool6.png

1:Xaltis(5-0) - :falco:

2:Ryder(4-1) - :marth:

3:TRA(3-2) - :marth:

4:D Who?(2-3) - :lucario:

5:Kirbydabest(1-4) - :kirby2:

6:BailoWulf(0-5) - :olimar:

Top 3 in each pool advance to Double Elimination Brackets

Holy Smash: Exodus Singles Results

1: RedHalberd - :metaknight: / :snake: ($95)

2: Xaltis - :falco: ($38)

3: Mampam - :diddy: / :snake: ($28)

4: Afro - :kirby2: / :snake: ($20)

5: Chaz - :marth: ($9)

6: d fear - :diddy:

7: Aglow - :popo:

7: Polt - :yoshi2:

9: D-Torr - :zerosuitsamus:

9: TRA - :marth:

9: Ryder - :marth:

9: JoeCool33 - :gw: / :popo:

13: MechMainiac - :samus2:

13: Trump - :fox:

13: Nova Bound - :gw:

13: Abscent - :diddy:

17: Jay - :rob:

17: FGCU Viper - :falco:

I would like to thank Tampa and Half of South Florida For making the a great tournament.
I hope that everyone had a good time playing crew battles and MMs with all the free time we had. Everyone who contributed a setup thank you for your help we had around 10 or 11 setups. once again thank you Tampa And South Florida.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
man...afro TRULY made me realize a lot of stuff i need to work on...clearly. best sensei ever. he teaches me while in tourney :3

Mampam

Smash Ace
btw, halzy used jiggs in pools XD
i also used d3 once
lol @ only one mk in the top 17<33333, although u used snake alot more

1: RedHalberd - :metaknight: / :snake: ($95) Jama?
good **** nagger...... we FINALLY faced in an out of tampa tourney xD

2: Xaltis - :falco: ($38) DAS GOOD SHEEEEE, two unranks in wf?
u were on FIRE this tourney lol, good stuff

3: Mampam - :diddy: / :snake: ($28) Unyu? dis ***** did work as well

4: Afro - :kirby2: / :snake: ($20) one of my harder sets of the day, fun playing u

5: Chaz - :marth: ($9) i didnt go off the stage this time xD ggs lol, and u kinda ***** my snake in the mm

6: d fear - :diddy: um........ that last stock of the last match in pools...... bout dat :laugh:......
im really happy we got to play a legit set, nice zero to death.... although i envy that i cant go all diddy like u lol

7: Aglow - :popo: good **** man, we must play more, i NEED to learn that mu

7: Polt - :yoshi2: redhalberd wasnt having that again :laugh: sucks ur leaving us, ur awesome, and that yoshi is too manly

9: D-Torr - :zerosuitsamus: we played!!!! we shouldve played more, ur zss is really good

9: TRA - :marth:

9: Ryder - :marth: good ****

9: Jo Cool - :gw: / :popo: wtf ridiculous ic's i shouldnt have won that last match, but ppl were sd'ing all over, including myself

13: MechMainiac - :samus2: lol, nice meeting u

13: Trump - :fox: sorry u had to run into my bro...... AGAIN, but that mm....... wtf skill?

13: Nova Bound - :gw: didnt think id see u there, REALLy good gaw

13: Abscent - :diddy: i thought u were one of the swamp *****z.... guess not, nice diddy

17: Jay - :rob: i hear this kid is BEAST xD

17: FGCU Viper - :falco: EXCELLENT TOURNEY HOST, thanks alot

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
1: RedHalberd - :metaknight: / :snake: ($95) Ahhhh!!!! Good sheee beating polt!!!! you were totally sandbagging crews...

2: Xaltis - :falco: ($38)THE EXALTED ONE FOR PR 2010!

3: Mampam - :diddy: / :snake: ($28) You kick so much ***, especially as diddy. I will give you all the IC practice you want if you come over >_>

4: Afro - :kirby2: / :snake: ($20) Good set. I know now that I did indeed learn a lot from you this summer, despite my reservations. Thanks.

5: Chaz - :marth: ($9) Thanks for trashing me in pools? You were polite and astute as usual.

6: d fear - :diddy: Great to see you again! You are a great player, and getting better all the time!

7: Aglow - :popo: :jigglypuff: WAKAKWAKAWAKA

7: Polt - :yoshi2: You just terrorized me. Show texas wuz good.

9: D-Torr - :zerosuitsamus: Nice playing again after such a long time. A close set! Be well.

9: TRA - :marth: Good playing with you too TRA. It's comeback time!

9: Ryder - :marth: good ****

9: Jo Cool - :gw: / :popo: Sorry we didn't get to talk/play/anything...I heard that your ICs were legit. Hope to see you at more tournies!

13: MechMainiac - :samus2: Megaman skills.

13: Trump - :fox: HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING THAT MM MONEY? Our doubles team will happen!

13: Nova Bound - :gw: I loved you the moment I heard Mars. When did you beat lain?

13: Abscent - :diddy: Thanks for subbing in for the swap*****s in crews: I was afraid that I would have to beat their whole crew by myself. Good set in pools!

17: Jay - :rob: Hope to meet sometime. I heard your rob was great.

17: FGCU Viper - :falco: You were an excellent host. The venue was great, the water kept us alive, and the crowd was happy.

217th or something: D Who? - :lucario:
It's ok lil' salty, we'll shake hands next time.

Had a lot of fun. SO many fun games, sets, upsets, and everything else. Powering up polt ftw (Not that the blood god needs it) Great to see Xaltis, Dfear, and Afro again, my main SFL comrads. Crew slaughter/battle was fun. Gotta see more cfl here!

Like Kyon!

Thanks again for the great tourney.

PS shoutouts: Thanks for toughest match of tourney Mic! Thanks for the ride Pinoy! It's always appreciated!

Exdeath

Smash Master
This was a really fun tournament. It was nice seeing/playing everyone. It was fun teaming with you Abscent. So many promising new players were at this... Florida is too good. Viper is an amazing TO.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I'd say something like "Xaltis was on supercrack", but that would imply that he suddenly got good. He has been increasing in skill constantly since I met him (and of course before that XD)

The Exalted Xaltis for 2010.

Novabound

Smash Apprentice
13: Nova Bound - :gw: I loved you the moment I heard Mars. When did you beat lain?

He came down for MLG. I only got in about 15 (FRIENDLY) matches before I had to go to work. Against his IC's, I only won about 40% of the time. I surprised his MK with 2, and JV 2 stocks.

All in all, I had fun. I'm sorry I may have been cranky from sleepiness. I'll get some quality time with my bed before I go to another tourney XD. Thanks for hosting Viper, your Falco was really learning the GaW matchup towards the end. Good stuff...I need to attend more tournies.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lateouts!! Apex Hype got in the way and I had to catch up on my youtubing...

1: RedHalberd - / ($95) - This world will end in planking...

2: Xaltis - ($38) - DAS GOOD SHEEEEE you really took me by storm in winners, great matches and I apologize for the way I played some of the matches. As long as he's legal I'm going to abuse the **** out of him and make people hate him. Always good seeing you!

3: Mampam - / ($28) - Scrubikan.

4: Afro - / ($20) - I think you're still the smartest smasher in FL you just need to make up your mind and roll with whatever you're going to do. If you could put up with the game you'd be godlike. Playing you makes me jealous lol.

5: Chaz - ($9) - Good seeing you as always. Somehow it's not SFL without Chaz. We can play some friendlies next time if you'd like.

6: d fear - you beating Polt was a conspiracy to keep me out of top 5 I know it haha. JK man
DAS GOOD SHEEEE always good seeing you.

7: Aglow - You're getting consistent and your mindset is constantly improving, we have to play so I can really see how far you've come.

7: Polt - :( I will savor this victory for now, and may all those in texas tremble at the might of the Blood God.

9: D-Torr - Always good seeing you. You always manage to make it out here when the rest of orlando doesn't. Friendlies or MM next time?

9: TRA - Nice seeing you.

9: Ryder - You Piece of **** we have to get Sam to the next one.

9: JoeCool33 - / - Great matches and you have a lot of potential. Keep at it!

13: MechMainiac -

13: Trump - Good sheeee winning that MM now you just gotta go hard in the brackets. With a little better luck you'll definitely perform better.

13: Nova Bound -

13: Abscent - Nice playing you, we should get more friendlies next time.

17: Jay - Great playing you, you're a really talented player with a lot of potential. Can't wait to paly you again.

17: FGCU Viper - Thanks so much for hosting. Great venue, well run, friendly people (outside of the crew battle haha). We'll be at the next one hopefully.

Oh and I lost a Black wii remote. Did anyone find it?

OverLade

Smash Hero
Oh and Viper please upload some videos whenever you have a chance I'm dying to see how everything happened. I now my MM with Chaz, matches with Polt and a few matches with Xaltis were saved at least.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Shoutouts yo

Viper - Thanks for hosting such a good tourny. Keep up with the initiative to create a scene in Lake Alfred. You're doing a good job.

Lady Legion - Thanks for teaming with me, Sis. We did really good. I'll let you know if I'm going to MLG or not.

Kirbydabest - Thanks for the ride here. We'll play more at the tourny this week.

Pie - Nice seeing you again. We'll play more at the tourny this week too.

RedHalberd - Good stuff winning singles and dubs. Fun playing you in P:M, I'm dropping Ness for Ganon in that. Also, I live 30 minutes from this venue. That's why I was able to go. I'm 90 minutes away from Orlando LOL. And yeah, friendlies and maybe a MM next time.

Xaltis - You took out Halzy and beat Mampam in Winner's Finals??? DAS GOOD SHEEEE!!!! You played amazing, bro. You've been placing mad well and not getting the respect you deserve, and you went even harder here. You'll get your first soon enough.

Mampam - Good stuff making it to Winner's Finals and winning dubs. We actually played at this LOLwut?!?!?! Thanks for the friendlies.

Afro - Good matches we had. Your Kirby is legit. Our matches showed me that I still have some stuff to work on.

Chaz - Nice seeing you. We didn't get to play outside of dubs though. :(

DFEAR - Thanks for the friendlies. I'll get my Diddy out of 2008 eventually.

Aglow - Good set we had, and nice seeing you after so many months. You're really good.

Poltergust - Nice seeing you, hopefully not for the last time. I won't be going to ZP, so this was it for now. Have fun in Texas. Keep representing the character you do amazing with and I used to play with.

D-Torr - You suck, bro. Dis ni99a can't place higher than 9th. What a scrub.

MechMainiac - Nice meeting you and good matches.

Trump - This guy is too good. Keep stepping it up, bro.

Nova Bound - Your Wii has amazing music. Also, thanks for the ride home. I really appreciate it.

Jay - Nice playing you.

XDeath - Nice seeing you. How did you not make it outta pools though?

Mechmainiac

Smash Cadet
D fear - Kicked my @## great diddy

Mampam - Nice meeting ya man another @## whipping

X Death - Great matches man still don't know why u went as G&W and marth instead of MK

Pinoy - A good way to start the tournament alot of close ones that match

Xaltis - Power of the color blue knows no equal lol dang u came along way since I first met ya man keep it up

D Torr - darn man wish we couldve had more matches lol sammy vs ZS sammy

Viper - Amazing setup it was way better then some of the other setups ive been to recently

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood mech man u live in boynton!? wtf...come chill with xaltis and me!

Top Bottom