• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Halberd Data

TheMike

Smash Lord
I collected some data today and decided to post them. Note that there are times between parentheses. They indicate when the act described happens considering that the match is played in an eight minute timer.

• The platform rises 3 second after the match starts. (7:57)
  • The spaceship takes off 12 seconds after the match starts. (7:48)
  • The air-platform lands 5 seconds after it starts to descend. (6:41)
  • The air-platform travels 1 minute and 24 seconds until it lands. (6:36)
  • There are 6 seconds between the time that the cannon's aim appear and the the laser is fired.
  • There are 6 seconds between the time that the hook starts to move and it attacks somebody.
  • There are 10 seconds between the time the cannon prepares the shot and it is landed on the stage.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Do you know how long it takes from when the arm starts to extend to the time where it becomes a stage hazard?

TheMike

Smash Lord
6 seconds. It's in the OP, maybe I didn't express myself correctly. XD

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Good stuff, I probably would have done this myself when I got around to Halberd. Have you run a full 8-minute cycle to check for landing and takeoff patterns?

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to have some formal data on this. Good work, you did a great job.

I'm not sure how to use this data.... YET. I'm sure this is gonna be pretty useful. I wonder if anyones gonna read this thread WHILE playing on Battleship Halberd. It'd certainly help there.

firelord767

Smash Apprentice
It's nice to have some formal data on this. Good work, you did a great job.

I'm not sure how to use this data.... YET. I'm sure this is gonna be pretty useful. I wonder if anyones gonna read this thread WHILE playing on Battleship Halberd. It'd certainly help there.

EDIT: Ahhh how did this happen.... stupid compooper.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I'm not sure how to use this data.... YET.
Well, if you know the time when the air-platform starts to land, it may help depending on your character. For example, those with decent U-x moves can go underneath the platform and use them faster than when you need to realize that it started to land on the stage. The time that each hazard takes to actally become a hazard is also something interesting to be known.

lilseph

Smash Ace
This data will help seeing as how in my region halbird is neutral.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Does anybody know anything about an invisble wall during the part of the stage when you're on the ship? My friend said he got caught in a wall infinite against a Dedede. I didn't see it, but I know it happened.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Oh, that's not a wall. It's just a REALLY REALLY microscopic vertical lip that lets Dedede infinite if he spaces it JUST right.

Top Bottom