• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlmania - MD/VA - 8/14

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
SINGLES:

1: JuneBug :lucario:
2: Chudat :kirby2::popo:
3: GIMR :popo::gw:
4: Meep :popo::fox:
5: Takeover :snake:
5: Candy :snake:
7: Esoj :diddy:
7: Lie :falco:
9: Sassy
9: Bengalz
9: SSR
9: Karsict
13: YO
13: Bonk
13: Aposl

DOUBLES:

1: Korn+June
2: Chu+Candy
3: Boss+BMX
4: Takeover+Lie
5: Forte+22
5: Esoj+Bengalz

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yo anybody have my two gig SD card?
By any chance, Karcist did you remember where the sd card went that was on top of the wii when you & sassy were playing brawl minus on my wii?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good **** Cafe n June in teams, dat Aqua rizzle fo shizzle Teen

and June wins, no shocker.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
No one can say bracket ***** after what happened to me at Apex loooooooooooool.

Good **** June + Chu.

The two *****s who i want to team with the most when i come to MD/VA gettin 1st and 2nd.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Takeover I have your SD card. I grabbed one that looked just like mine since I put mine in forte's wii, but took it out right before he had to go. Then I couldn't find it, so I went downstairs and looked on top of Sassy's wii, and just grabbed that one. Sorry, I have the same one, I'll bring it to gamepad next week if you go.

But where's mine x_x. Ah well.

To bolt: Nobody would play SSF4 since I was perfecting everyone. So I paid five dollar venue fee just to hang out at Kenny's

ATHF rules baby.

Actually Aposl would've most likely won if I picked Sakura against him, I definitely am not confident in that matchup, need my HADDOOOOOKEN for that BS.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
This was the most stacked local ever lmao.

How the hell do I get Chu first round, then two rounds later I have to play the loser of takeover and candy? ahaha

fun stuff though, i feel myself getting a lot better. it's only a matter of time before I'm placing top 3 :lick:

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Bengalz, you should try to go to Gamepad next week, it's a bit further but there will be plenty of locals, you'll get alot of warm up matches, and you'll last quite long in the bracket. I know how frustrating it is to go to a tourney with like 8 PR members and only about 3-4 non PRs.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
This was the most stacked local ever lmao.

How the hell do I get Chu first round, then two rounds later I have to play the loser of takeover and candy? ahaha

fun stuff though, i feel myself getting a lot better. it's only a matter of time before I'm placing top 3 :lick:
lol, we lost to the same people just in a different order. I wish I got to play some friendlies with you though. Also this tourney really was stacked though, which I kind of predicted. But it did make me like using Wolf a lot more.

Glad that you got the SD card thing figured out though Takeover, I think Ben switched it out to put his in.

Also, my name got completely butchered in this thread. It's spelled Karcist, not Karsict (lol, kar-sicked')

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
LOL Karcist, yea that was a crazy hard bracket.

And we'll definitely play next time.

Taj unfortunately I don't think I can make it to gamepad this time :(.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I did alright at this tourney. I'm really trying to step it up. I went mostly Gdubs.

I beat chu round 2 with all gw. Beat his ice climbers twice, lost to his kirby once.

Round 3 I 2 stocked meeps climbers with gw. He beat my gw with fox, and then I beat his fox with ice climbers.

Winners finals I went 1 -3 against June. He straight up 2 stocked my icies round 1. I chose norfair and went gw and he used the stage against me to win(smart stuff) . I chose bf and camped really hard as to force him to fill my bucket. It was really close until I got my bucket. I killed his second stock. Next I 0-70'd his next stock and then punished his air dodge with the bucket and killed him. He countered me to frigate and either 2 stocked me or jv 2 stocked me.

Chu beat my gw twice with icies. I then beat his icies with gw. Then I beat him in an icies ditto. And then he beat me in an icies ditto

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
gimr *****, *** yo ICz *****
LOL I don't even understand.

BTW I played against icies 4/5 sets.

Round 1 bonk
Round 2 chu who went mostly icies
Round 3 meep who went icies the. First round

Losers finals chu went icies all 5 matches

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
obv the lord champion taj kept his title.... until i came and ***** him
Yo, Who do you play?

Taj unfortunately I don't think I can make it to gamepad this time :(.
Theres Always Crewfest 3?! XD

To bolt: Nobody would play SSF4 since I was perfecting everyone. So I paid five dollar venue fee just to hang out at Kenny's

Actually Aposl would've most likely won if I picked Sakura against him, I definitely am not confident in that matchup, need my HADDOOOOOKEN for that BS.
Who does Aposl play? Blanka?!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Hey guys if you wanna keep using my house take better care of it. Stop throwing the fuzzy dice/random shaped stress balls from the shelves wtf. I'm supposed to put everything exactly how it was after a tourney and ya'll are making it really hard.

Also whoever the little ADD **** is that thought it was funny to take the ink stamper thingy from one of the office desks and stamp at least 2 of my tables, **** you. I can't get it off -_-

Other than that you guys kept it a little tidier than usual so thanks :) I had fun hanging out with the people that came.

Ben I think you left your wii cables here, confirm/deny.

Did anyone take my controller? It's silver and has two pikachus/a snake sticker on it.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Yeah, that's where I left my controller but when I went back down it was gone.

You did a good job with the counters/tables, thanks.

Also: STOP USING THE BATHROOM THAT SAYS "OUT OF ORDER" ARGHHHHHH WHAT ARE YOU GUYS ********?!

Have a nice day everyone :)

Thanks to the people like SSR/Taj/b/ESOJ/Ben/Bonk/Sassy who helped out a lil before they left btw.

meepxzero

Smash Master
i think ur controller ended up in my car kenny. Dont ask me how that happened. Someone probably took it by accident and left it in my car -_-. Al give it back to you next time im at a smashfest or something.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
sorry about the mess after tourney, kenny :/ but fest/tourney at your venue always the best ;o

thanks meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep for drinking with me friday night
drunken brawl was way too fun.... lool :laugh:

and good **** in teams June ;o

junebug

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts:

1: JuneBug :lucario: - i've got the magic in me? (inside joke)

2: Chudat :kirby2::popo: - chu! dunno if you knew, but this tourney was the anniversary of me beating you for the first time. :) now that our record is 2-6, it doesn't look as bad, rite? lol good stuff today. fun matches in teams + singles.

3: GIMR :popo::gw: - dang, you stepped it up big time. i was getting annoyed my your G&W. which means it was good, haha. good stuff making it so far. GIMR for PRs? thanks for giving me my prize money too. :D we needa try that lucario-G&W stuff sometimes, in teams MMs if not tourney.

4: Meep :popo::fox: - MEEEEEEEEEEP! i feel like... you woulda beaten me. those xanadu wounds run deep. fun brawl- friendlies. once i learn to recover with snake, i got this shiz.

5: Takeover :snake: - so close vs. candy, ugh! fun friendlies + MM though. that snake is still dangerous. keep training, you got this.

5: Candy :snake: - 2-4 now candy. fun games in singles + teams. no comment about game 2. (smirk) don't make stupid mistakes and you'll be beating me. as always. cause you're snake. <3

7: Esoj :diddy: - geegees as usual esoj. you were doing so well vs me. until you started chasing me offstage. ;_; fun chatting with ya, haven't seen you at a tourney in a while. good dubz friendlies too; double diddy da bes.

7: Lie :falco:- 17 dollars.

9: Sassy - thanks for helping me with the ZSS matchup. i wanna know more! prepare to get bombarded with questions next tourney.

9: Bengalz - good stuff bengalz, another tourney means more experience! your marth looks impressive as always. keep improving, you got this.

9: SSR- we didn't play any singles friendlies. :( those dubz friendlies were legit though lolololol.

13: YO- kenrawrrawrrawrrawr.

13: Bonk - learn those CGs son!

13: Aposl - fun friendlies. my lucario has avoided being caught by that PT once again. man, if PT had some of the moves they do in brawl-, they'd be broken imo.

korn- good stuff in teams as usual. :)

boss-(smirk)

BMX- good stuff hosting this. we needa play more. if you and lil b wanna do some smashfest stuff, count me in.

kenny- i saw that post you made. thanks bro. :laugh:

yup yup.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
thanks for the SSf4 session :D

idk where i woulda placed with that gief matchup being so terrible cause i dont know it as much as i should be

Top Bottom