• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cura Smashfest 6

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Brawl Results

1. Cura (:metaknight: :jigglypuff: :olimar: :marth: :snake: :popo:) -$11
1. James G (:lucario:) - $10
3. Leet-0 (:ness2:) -$2.20
4. Sharky (:yoshi2:)
5. Sayan (:diddy:)
5. Beta (:marth:)
7. Roach (:kirby:)
7. Frostbite (:ike:)
9. Erk (:snake:)
9. O.M.R (:lucario:)
9. D-leet (:mario:)

Melee Results.

1. The ManaLord ( :falco: :zelda:) - Steam Cleaning Clothes Iron -
2. Beta ( :fox: )
3. Cura ( :marth: :popo:)
4. Jeff (:marth: :fox:)
5. Spamus ( :samus:)
5. James G (:peach:)
7. Sharky (:yoshi2:)
7. Erk (:fox:)
9. Frostbite ( :pikachu2:)
9. O.M.R (:marth:)
9. Leet-0 (:falcon:)
9. D-leet (:???:)

The Bracket aren't a 100 Percent accurate due to me having drawn them out by hand and not remembering things. Anyways, fun fest everyone! Glad we got to have a melee tournament as well this time.

Congratulations to Mana for winning, And thank you for everyone who came out who usually dont, (Mana,Jeff,Spamus, D-leet) Hopefully we will see you all very soon! :D!

JamesG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah bring some more players while you're at it. Getting top 1 with Cura gets boring after a while.

x13mako

Smash Ace
Yeah bring some more players while you're at it. Getting top 1 with Cura gets boring after a while.
I'll be sure too keep that from happening. Also I'd bring more people, but everyone I know is awful at the games and don't play brawl but play melee.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Shoutouts because I haven't been a tournament in a while or played much :)

TheManaLord - scrubbb

Beta - You have gotten so much better man, it's hard to describe. Keep improving and get a new controller that works for you. It will help in the long run. best in cuse, good tech skill these days; melee melee melee

Cura - Too good. Practice wobbling more :) Thanks for letting me stay and the prize was awesome. Keep me informed on tournys and fests hopefully me and Jeff can make them more often we've missed it =( best ny TO!

Jeff - showed spamus what's what. champion unorthodox. gotta do it more... so busy with school and work and random **** keeps coming up. and f erie street and driving around syracuse and gps' and etc etc.

Spamus - Spamus :) never stop the missiles

James G - practice more peach and you can start by not even learning l cancelling and wavedashing if you just learn CC downsmash and downsmash in general (see RTF) and learning float cancelling you'll be gold for not playing you have potential

Sharky - We beasted team champions (syracuse special). You snore MAD loud lmao but its all good. that yoshi is so slick in movement and i saw some very nice combos from it.

Erk - Wooow it's been a while good to play again for sure. Movin up to Fox is all good you had some very nice combos down. We handily defeated cura and beta in teams we ***** em lol

Frostbite - Good matches, nice pikachu!

O.M.R. - Good match we had!

Leet-0 - did we play???? =(

D-leet- I don't think we played either =(

Al - yooo that bubbler looked sick as hell man next time it is a must i'll bring nugs for sure

thanks to all the people who normally don't enter melee for playing!

FB979

Smash Rookie
i got 9 in brawl because i got hard peoples for both of my matches aww o well my fault haha and in melee i got ninth becasue we had to leave early and uh i prob. would of got 9th anyways

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Indeed you did! Maybe next time you'll do better! you should definitely come out more with leet-0 and crew.

Top Bottom