• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SDS presents: Virginia Johns and the Tower of DOOM 2 - RESULTS!

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
The Sova Department of Sanitation presents: Virginia Johns and the Tower of DOOM 2
RESULTS!

hey guys! so not the most people at this tourney cuz of ride johns (coughpitzeriknowyougotacarcough) a big drop from the 17 last ToD, but a good/fun tourney at the least. we ended up having time to throw a random char side tourney. well... we almost had enough time, we made it to loser finals, and never got to do gf.

ill have a link to the next bi-weekly up as soon as everythings confirmed/typed up.

ok heres results

Singles (9 entrants)
$5 per entrant payout - 60/30/10

1: omgh4x - D3
2: Dragon Charlz - ROB
3: Russ - Snake, MK
4: D3son - Marth, MK
5: Rubberbandman - ICs
5: Slash Talon - Falco, MK
7: DOOM+ - MK
7: Zo - Wario
9: Brandon - Luigi

Videos
Losers Finals
Grand Finals

soooo, were gunna have to start getting some new blood if we want this **** to get better. i know a few people who don't post that'd prolly be interested. im going to make a flyer about the bi-weeklies and put it up at cool stuff and some game stores. we gotta reach out to the kids who wanna come compete, but don't know that there's anything going on. not everyone is smart enough to look up beast coast tea room when google searching for virginia beach smash tournaments.

so ya, lets keep this up guys! i want this one to be the smallest turnout outta the ToD series!

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Step it up SoVa! Get these biweeklys pumpin. Should be a higher attendance

Needs famous, d0n, geno, pitzer, get some of the melee crew back into brawl like malco jwolf. Try and get duballdee and ghad out more. SoVA can easily make 20 man tournaments.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
We have to reach out to the people who will let us take their moneys :0
the rusty that I thought was hax was there
!!?

Top Bottom