• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Thp quick help please

LosIlluminados

Smash Rookie
OK
i've searched through many websites and also youtube on where to place your THP videos so i can replace some videos with custom ones.

heres the deal, mountains of threads dedicated on CREATING THP's but none dedicated to how to use them. i have no idea where to put my THPs. the closest answer i got was
\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\movie
tried, didnt work. please help. this was the last place i wanted to go to.
:mad:

EDIT:
few more things.
for example: instead of the actual opening video, i want this soul eater/smash bros mix video.

so what i do is change "SoulSmash.THP" into "OPMovie.THP" and heres where i need help. where do i put this in my sd card?

LosIlluminados

Smash Rookie
I put it there already, and it didnt show at all, both the how to video and the opening.
do i need riivolution? i checked all i see is problems regarding riivolution. i use gecko. are they the same?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
THP files aren't supported by the File Patch Code on Gecko. You need to use Riivolution, which works with every file in the game.

LosIlluminados

Smash Rookie
ok i'll get riivolution
what changes do i need from gecko to this?
im guessing i need the custom music code? (just for custom music, not the videos because i didnt need it in gecko)
and i can remove that ridiculously long code for the file patch?

EDIT:

whoa ok i'm looking at some riivolution information.
i dont understand anything thats going on. ID? Paramaters? i'm beyond lost.
i went to wiibrew http://rvlution.net/wiki/Patch_Templates and apparently i need certain patches for it. i dont know what to do. i even saw a video and i dont know what i'm really looking at.

LosIlluminados

Smash Rookie
nvm dont worry i'll just use gecko

all this work just for thp?
no thanks, i think my head was about to burst because this is extremely complicated.:urg:

Top Bottom