• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad's: Final Destination Results!

MattyP

Smash Apprentice
Doubles!

1. Boss+Logic $96
2. Chu+Candy $48
3. zak+GIMR $16
4. June+Korn
5. Esoj+Yoster
5. ReyMysterio+Forte
7. Brayan+Byron
7. Isaac+Tyrell

Singles!

1. Logic (lolimar) $156
2. Candy (Snake/mk) $52
3. June (Lucario/mk) $26
4. Zak (DeDeDe) $13
5. Esoj (Diddy) $6.50
5. Rey Mysterio (Wario) $6.50
7. Lie (Diddy/Falco)
7. GIMR (GW/Kirby)
9. SOVAman (DeDeDe)
9. ChuDat (Kirby)
9. pHox (Mk)
9. Tant (Falcon/MK)
13. Bonk
13. Karcist
13. RCyclone
13. Firewater
17. Mito
17. Eli
17. Aposl
17. 80085
17. Axel
17. Mr. T
17. Joben
17. ActionBOB107
25. Pidgey
25. Ham

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4

SINGLES
1. MagMan $174 (Rog)
2. Rugi $87 (Akuma)
3. Blue $29 (ElF)
4. iNerd (Rufus/Cammy/Chun)
5. Sloth (Honda)
5. Karl (DA)
7. Hokage60 (Honda)
7. Brayan (Bison)
9. Ave
9. MattyP
9. Shankd
9. SaltyB
13. C-Ninja00
13. Nosturi
13. Fox
13. DikRodnum
17. Pulse
17. Syranas
17. Rich
17. Dr. Benway
17. Byron
17. Aposl
17. Ayabara
17. Christian
25. Greg
25. Yoho
25. Robert
25. Albert
25. Henry

TEAMS
1. Magman/Rugi/iNerd $45
2. Pulse/Blue/Sloth $15
3. MattyP/SaltyB/Shankd
4. Byron/Brayan/Avery

3RD STRIKE Round-Robin
1. MagMan (12-0) $25
2. Brayan (8-4)
3. Byron (6-6)
4. Blue (3-11)
5. Syranas (1-11)

MVC2 (Few entrants...)
1. MagMan

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
1. Logic (olimar)
2. Candy (snake/mk)
3. Junebug (lucario/mk)
4. Coney (dedede)
5. Bmx (wario)
5. Esoj (diddy)
7. Lie (diddy/falco)
7. Gimr (gw/kirby)
9. pHox (mk)
9. Tantalus (falcon/mk)
9. Sovaman (dedede)
9. Chudat (kirby)

Thats the top 12 characters

B0NK used IC's

I know firewater was pikachu

I'd like to point out what I walked away with from Gamepad based on what I put in

Beacause I brought a full setup, I paid $5 venue.

With this venue fee, I received:

2 Free small fries from Wendy's
Medium 1 topping Pizza from Papa Johns
Free Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich
2 Free Aunty Anne's pretzels
Entered in a raffle to win more free food and classic system giveaways and game giveaways

Thats about $17.50 worth of food. I even gave some of it away since I won so much.

Not only that, but No one entering the tournament also had to help run it, meaning Gampead staff took care of everything. This made life easy on EVERYONE. Matthew sat at the mic the whole time and called matches. The stage setup and projector was awesome as usual and the mall atmosphere is great. As always, I have nothing but good things to say about Gamepad.

I'm sad more people didn't show, but hey, can't always be around. This was a blast. Will be at the next one if able!

Edit: That pHox guy was crazy, he actually had a fox tail attached to him, that's dedication

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Hm I did play the worst character in the game,
john #1, pick someone else then?
and I remember doing quite well with her, especially for only playing online since 3 weeks ago.
yea i guess, if 30 wins to 5 is "quite well". good job, did i mention ive never played street fighter ever until super?

I am horrible online though.
john #8, not me, im actually BETTER online, my combos actually are more successful online.

Doesn't matter, I quit fighters til I get another car, can't even make it to stuff.
enough with the johns,

In the mean time, Final Fantasy XIV baby.
the johns are overwhelming

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
gotttttttem

sorry we couldn't make it. traffic was HORRIBLE. by the time we would have gotten there it would've been like 3ish. literally stand still traffic before crossing the bridge to VA = oh hell no

good job PS for taking the gold.
good **** @ gimr knocking out Chu again. chu got unlucky with that seeding.
good **** to Coney for hittin semi's and taking out PS.
and good **** to Candy for being so incredibly sexy.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
john #1, pick someone else then?
yea i guess, if 30 wins to 5 is "quite well". good job, did i mention ive never played street fighter ever until super?

john #8, not me, im actually BETTER online, my combos actually are more successful online.

enough with the johns,

the johns are overwhelming
**** get ***** me

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
**** traffic ***** this event lol
good **** to ps winning both events
good **** to candy too

SuperSayianRenan

Smash Journeyman
grr im angry i really wanted to go :/...

Esoj really sry i couldn't make it :/ we would of ***** those n00bs in teams... Team with me the next event im free and ur going to it :p!
Anyone got one of those screw drivers for the gamecube controller? I need to use it to open mine lol, gotta start being serious about picking certain things up! Especially diddykong...
Training sessions going on this week?!?!?!?! i need to go!

Good **** on winning olimar *salt on the character :p*
Good **** on winning ps.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
**** PS! That is an amazing comeback in brackets, good job winning the tourney! =D

and lolwut @ pHox xD

@g-reg: please don't take this off-topic.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
there was a SSF4 tournament at this and we were talking about street fighter..... totally on topic

still waiting on results from that btw

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
I know the top 4 Results were...

1. MagnetoManiac
2. forgot his name, but he's from SRK
3. Blue (El Fuerte)
4. iNerd (Cammy, Chun)

MattyP will have the results up tomorrow.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
People get upset when they realize I sandbag with Sakura online, losing even five matches against her really means you lost about 30, XD (although I barely played as her, and I won almost every match I did......low tier ****? Sakura>>>>>>>Bison?)

PCP-regulate (that's what you must've been on bro) is happy that he beat my bad high tiers like Ryu and Rufus (who I still won with at least once)

Especially when I dizzy you, and jab you out of it instead of finishing. DISRESPECT BABY!

Probably just lashing out due to all that **** I handed the smash community when TVC (as bad as it is) came out. It's ok guys, I'm quitting for now so you won't have to be threatened.

As far as Brawl goes, let's look at it like this. Coney and BMX got 4th and 5th respectively. Who did I 2-0 in D3 dittos at last years last gamepad? Coney. Who did I beat at last month's Gamepad to become the 1-TIME ALL AMERICAN NON AMERICAN GAMEPAD CHAMPION? BMX. Speaking of which:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzo8KhEvdQ8

I mean I'm the best. What can I say?

Tourney sounded fun, but not quite the turnout I expected, probably due to traffic. Anyways, keep up the awesome events Gamepad.

I'm on hiatus til I get my new car, of course I'll come back better than ever as always.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I *****

for the first time playing since Omni's tourney I would say I did good, DDD is fun

get ready for more **** :)

BMX

Smash Lord
As far as Brawl goes, let's look at it like this. Coney and BMX got 4th and 5th respectively. Who did I 2-0 in D3 dittos at last years last gamepad? Coney. Who did I beat at last month's Gamepad to become the 1-TIME ALL AMERICAN NON AMERICAN GAMEPAD CHAMPION? BMX. Speaking of which:

Dawg, I'm bad. Plain and simple.

And the one time I get *****, he records it. smh lls

SHOUTOUTS:

1. Logic- Nice logic, luckiest grab evar. o.O
2. Candy- doood, I LOVE YOU, MAN.
3. June- Nice set, I still have alot to work on, but at least ban Norfair against me. :D
4. Zak- I love you dood, but I cant do that matchup anymore, it's just **** near impossible for me. Secondary, here I COME!
5. Esoj- you monkey you, good job getting 5th and thx for the ride, always a good time hanging out with you. -_^b
5. Rey Mysterio- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46ZkVpUqDQQ
7. Lie- stop beating yourself up and play better, thats all.
7. GIMR- close *** sets, dood. I've never played that gay before in my life. >_>
9. SOVAman- what a scrub, next time, ssf4 time.
9. ChuDat- WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? got emz!
9. pHox- unexpectedly did really well against me, keep working at it, man.
13. Bonk- I'm gonna miss you, dood. Take care and don't turn to a doooshbag at NY.
13. Karcist- it was cool chilling with you and your bros, stop choking and being nervous and clutch it.
17. Aposl- dawg you failed taking out chu, smh lls

Forte- good stuffs in teams, we are just rusty, is all. next time, dood. till next time.
jayson- I hate you for not hanging out with me, but you're more into ssf4, so it's cool.
Aaron- start playing, scrub.

Had a lot of fun here. Fornot entering singles for awhile, I did decently. >.>

Coney

Smash Master
He didnt win any games with ness
yeah-huh, second round against mr. t

i hope you guys realize that i'll continue to use ness first round of every bracket ever so he's put on my results

shoutouts to anthony for doing what he said he was going to do
shoutouts to GIMR for being somewhere between and worst teammate i've ever had
shoutouts to candy for letting me remember i still have a long way to go
shoutouts to ben, work on that secondary, i'll help you train it. no wario on earth can do the MU against a good ddd, trust me
shoutout to gamepad for running a fantastic tourney...told you guys i was a nerd though! keep doing trivia!

that's about it

see yall next time

Noraa

Smash Lord
I know the top 4 Results were...

1. MagnetoManiac
2. forgot his name, but he's from SRK
3. Blue (El Fuerte)
4. iNerd (Cammy, Chun)

MattyP will have the results up tomorrow.
Magneto to goodz, even though on stream people make him look free sometimes *cough*ninjacw*cough* lol

Good ish PS, i approvee

FirewaterDM

Smash Apprentice
yeah, shoutout to Gamepad for such a great tourney, as well as everyone that I friendlied, and played in brackets.

yesterday was pretty awesome all around.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

1. Logic - Good stuff on first
2. Candy - uhhh bedehhhh get *****
3. June - step it up
4. Zak - I will get my DDD as good as yours someday lol
5. Esoj - Thanks for the ride also 5th is pretty good
5. Rey Mysterio - get ***** by DDD -_^b
7. Lie - super close 2nd match im mad I lost that match though
7. GIMR - I should of beat you :/
9. SOVAman -
9. ChuDat - 9th place?? gotta train
9. pHox - who are you
9. Tant - Good stuff, I'm glad I got everything settled
13. Bonk - sorry for whooping dat ***, jk
13. Karcist - gotta think when you play stop throwing out random smashes with mk
13. RCyclone
13. Firewater
17. Mito - GGs
17. Eli - GGs
17. Aposl - VG BABY
17. 80085
17. Axel - Nice to meet you
17. Mr. T
17. Joben
17. ActionBOB107
25. Pidgey- GGs
25. Ham
Gamepad - well done tourney thanks for free food
Jayson - THERE YOU GO BABY
Aaron - nice seeing you

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
People get upset when they realize I sandbag with Sakura online, losing even five matches against her really means you lost about 30, XD (although I barely played as her, and I won almost every match I did......low tier ****? Sakura>>>>>>>Bison?)

PCP-regulate (that's what you must've been on bro) is happy that he beat my bad high tiers like Ryu and Rufus (who I still won with at least once)

Especially when I dizzy you, and jab you out of it instead of finishing. DISRESPECT BABY!

Probably just lashing out due to all that **** I handed the smash community when TVC (as bad as it is) came out. It's ok guys, I'm quitting for now so you won't have to be threatened.

I mean I'm the best. What can I say?

Tourney sounded fun, but not quite the turnout I expected, probably due to traffic. Anyways, keep up the awesome events Gamepad.

I'm on hiatus til I get my new car, of course I'll come back better than ever as always.
I fuxing love this guy. I really do.

Also 2nd place SSF4 was Rupi, he played Akuma.

Sorry I didn't play guys I was working and haven't been playing lately. It was good seeing you all though :)

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
I mean if these haters would stop crying and realize that if I had the time and the means, I could **** everyone, well I wouldn't even have to post, and everyone would worship me like they should.

When I get a car again, I'll make sure you all fear me. You will all cower after hearing my name, and I will single handedly not just take years off your gaming careers, I'll end them, FOR GOOD, do you understand, what I am saying to you, right now?

edited for typos, not like The Champ needs to explain anything to these sycophants.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yeah-huh, second round against mr. t

i hope you guys realize that i'll continue to use ness first round of every bracket ever so he's put on my results

shoutouts to anthony for doing what he said he was going to do
shoutouts to GIMR for being somewhere between and worst teammate i've ever had
shoutouts to candy for letting me remember i still have a long way to go
shoutouts to ben, work on that secondary, i'll help you train it. no wario on earth can do the MU against a good ddd, trust me
shoutout to gamepad for running a fantastic tourney...told you guys i was a nerd though! keep doing trivia!

that's about it

see yall next time
that is def not a true statement

Coney

Smash Master
it most definitely is!

if a wario ever beats a good ddd (read: good) in a real tournament set, i'll eat my hat.

wario can take a game off easy, just by cp'ing the ddd to brinstar/norfair and running circles around him. but when it comes to game 3, he's gotta ban FD and they're going to his neutral of choice and the wario's getting screwed.

i mean yeah obviously it's possible if the wario is completely patient and hits every fart and camps perfectly

also if the wario wins game 1 he's pretty much won the set

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
it most definitely is!

if a wario ever beats a good ddd (read: good) in a real tournament set, i'll eat my hat.

wario can take a game off easy, just by cp'ing the ddd to brinstar/norfair and running circles around him. but when it comes to game 3, he's gotta ban FD and they're going to his neutral of choice and the wario's getting screwed.

i mean yeah obviously it's possible if the wario is completely patient and hits every fart and camps perfectly

also if the wario wins game 1 he's pretty much won the set
Can I buy a hat of my choice and watch you eat it?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
d@mn chu, i may have been "scared of you"

but GIMR/PS weren't LMAO get bodied

Coney

Smash Master
>implying i, a semi-top ddd, haven't beaten both malcolm and krystedez, two top warios

can it happen? yes. but anything can happen in smash, right? i mean, i remember hearing about a jigglypuff beating an MK way back...

Not that I care that much, but why did GIMR and Chu have to face each other first round?
basically chu wasn't put in the bracket for whatever reason at the start, so he had to take somebody's bye. i guess the fact that it was GIMR was pretty arbitrary, but chu said he was okay with it

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
>implying i, a semi-top ddd, haven't beaten both malcolm and krystedez, two top warios

can it happen? yes. but anything can happen in smash, right? i mean, i remember hearing about a jigglypuff beating an MK way back...

basically chu wasn't put in the bracket for whatever reason at the start, so he had to take somebody's bye. i guess the fact that it was GIMR was pretty arbitrary, but chu said he was okay with it
I heard a more entertaining, SOVA-listic version of this story, and I'm inclined to believe that one.

Coney

Smash Master
well things were a little messed up before that, where i didn't wanna play GIMR second round since we teamed, so they switched him and i played ESOJ

but then ESOJ said he would have to play his brother if he beat me, which is a possibility, so they just switched ESOJ with logic at that point

and then chu was added in

that's the whole story, anyway

Top Bottom