• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S. Epic Characters 8/21/10 Results!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Fun tournament! Kind of a small venue, but it's not that big of a deal.

SSBB Doubles $5 Entry/$10 per team

1: Adventure Time with Sam and Jake (Sago + Hunger) ($48.00) :metaknight: + :wario:
2: MLG Raleigh here we come (Grimace + Fatboy) ($24.00) :snake: + :metaknight:
3: Little Hunger something something (YoshQ + Norm) ($8.00) :luigi2: + :snake:
4: Tim and Tom's Cheese (DLA + Ook) :metaknight: + :dk2:
5: SOS Brigade (Kennispam + Red Ryu) :shiek: + :lucario:?
5: !? (Akashi + Meneil) :snake: + :ike:
7: Loki and Epic (Loki + Epic) :falcon: + :random: (not sure here)
7: Kirk and Umashi (Kirk + Umashi) :ike: + :sonic:

Bracket

SSBB Why? Tier $5 Entry

1: Kennispam ($48.00) :shiek:
2: Kirk ($24.00) :ike:/:bowser2:
3: YoshQ ($8.00) :luigi2:
4: Ook :dk2:
5: Kappy :kirby2:
5: Akashi :ike:
7: DLA :ganondorf:
7: Tetsion :pit:
9: Zero Counts :ness2:
9: Epic :jigglypuff:
9: Tao (Zwarm) :rob:
9: Norm :rob:
13: Loki :falcon:
13: Red Ryu :link2:?
13: Meneil :ike:
13: Umashi :sonic:

Bracket

SSBB Singles $10 Entry

1: North Dakota Norman (Hunger) ($138.00) :wario:
2: Perfect Booty Climber (Sago) ($69.00) :falco:/:metaknight:/:samus2:
3: Blunt Smoking Anus Destroyer 420 (Fatboy) ($23.00) :metaknight:/:rob:
4: YoshQ :luigi2:
5: Ook :dk2:
5: Grimace :dedede:/:snake:
7: Kappy :kirby2:
7: Moozle :peach:
9: Kennispam :shiek:
9: Kirk :ike:/:snake:/:bowser2:
9: Akashi :marth:/:snake:
9: DLA :metaknight:
13: Norm :snake:
13: Oro :marth:
13: Red Ryu :lucario:
13: Nathan :random:
17: Tetsion :pit:
17: ****ing Bob :random:
17: Loki :falcon:
17: Tao (Zwarm) :metaknight:/:dedede:
17: Meneil :ike:
17: Tony :falco:
17: Epic :jigglypuff:

Bracket

Blazblue: Continuum Shift $5 Entry

1: Webster ($21.00):

2: Kirk ($9.00):
/

3: Oro:

4: Zero Counts:

5: Kappy:

5: Tao (Zwarm):
/

Bracket

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1: North Dakota Norman (Hunger) ($138.00) :wario: fun friendlies, best sheik.
2: Perfect Booty Climber (Sago) ($69.00) :metaknight:/:samus2: cute haircut
3: Blunt Smoking Anus Destroyer 420 (Fatboy) ($23.00) :metaknight:/:rob: what a gay *** name
4: YoshQ :luigi2: thanks for taking my money
5: Ook :dk2: d00d u gotta go tell the dk boards about the combo you discovered
5: Grimace :dedede:/:snake: who dis
7: Kappy :kirby2: transform upsmash transform
7: Moozle :peach: i herd u killd akashi wit bomb
9: Kennispam :shiek: forty eight dollers
9: Kirk :ike:/:snake:/:bowser2: wtf bowser isnt supposed to be good
9: Akashi :marth:/:snake: you smelled nice
9: DLA :metaknight: o excellent main switched mk
13: Norm :snake: stop bairing every time you land lol
13: Oro :marth: lol
13: Red Ryu :lucario: ty for ride
13: Nathan :random: cool name
17: Tetsion :pit: you shouldve placed higher
17: ****ing Bob :metaknight: ggs
17: Loki :falcon: "your sheik is better than mine" my *** hunger stop trollin
17: Tao (Zwarm) :metaknight:/:dedede: place bettar
17: Meneil :ike: see above
17: Tony :falco: gingerrrrrrrrrr
17: Epic :jigglypuff: bair rest moar

other
webster-thanks for showing up etc :colorful:
random woman wit dat ***-lol
david blaine-ty for showing me sum magic
mn hoe-day 1

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Brawl singles Bracket was ********. If it is done by seeding, do it by seeding. If it is random, do it by random. After randomizing, the "better" players were moved around so they don't have to play each other, even though it was really only people that came together/play each other a lot that get moved. Tough ****, because everyone moved around, the same thing you wanted prevented to yourselves happened to me. I played 3/4 people I Brawl with since starting to play this meh game again(out of 3 sets, meaning I played 0 sets against people I don't normally play with...). If I won against Kirk, it would've been 4/4... I'm not mad, and what's done is done, and I love all y'all that got moved around still, but please don't have double standards just because you are better.

tl;dr- it is a tournament, and if things aren't done by seeding, then you might have to play someone you play regularly, get over it.

I'm done with that soapbox...

Blazblue
Webster(Trollzama)- You 3-0ed me, but every match was close, and every game came down to match 3. Hazama's block strings/pressure are more ******** than Bang's Vortex... 3 of your moves in the blockstring are +0 or more on block (with one at +2), meaning I can only escape during your overhead/low mixup stance, which you don't even have to do. LMAO. No johns, I got my internet going for BB, and I am coming back with a vengeance in the name of LOVE AND JUSTICE!!!! Seriously though, good ****. How did you **** Kirk that bad?!?!?! O.o

Kirk(Rawrgna the Droolspittle/GIGANTIC TAGER!)-set 1- 2-0 me set 2- 3-2 you. ****, they were all close as hell games. I was seriously considering going Litchi game 5 against your **** pocket Tager! Seriously gonna pick up some ******** character for Tager, because he either seems to go even or get ***** by everyone. :laugh: **** you giving Webster Bang advice before Winner's Finals. :bee: GGs, you earned it.

Me-(BANG, BANG BANG BANG)- Work on your execution you ****ing scrub. No johns about hard combos, especially for Litchi. Get a stick for 360 and stop johning.

Zwarm-(Kitty Kitty Nyah Nyah/Blob)- Omg, pick your **** main already, and no johns about execution (taunt loop), work on it and do it in matches. You came so far from what you used to play like to now. I bet you hit more BnB's than I did in your matches, and junk. Working on basics is always good though too, even J Wong had to learn them/work on them the hard way at one point from some beast I hear. :colorful:

Klap Trap-(Rawrgna the Droolspittle)- What up.:colorful: Get back to practicing and junk because everyone got a lot better since you left for 2 weeks. Super Saiyan Ragna da bess.

Shoutouts to anyone that MMed me in Melee. I was really bummed after gayness in Brawl, and choking huge **** in BB. Plus no time for Melee tourney. :(
Any MAS/DB/Cyber Arena you Brawl players want to play Melee, I will help you with junk for hours on end, as long as you can put up with me being a jerk in Melee. :(

Otherwise fun tournament, and one last shoutout to China King, a day's worth of food and drink for 7$!
Da bess.

Edit:KenniSPAM, why am I lol. I will play you in Brawl the day you don't walk away when I sit down for Melee. You scurred or something?

yoshq

Smash Master
my singles seeding was maaaaaaad jankyyy lol. and i think i would have beat kennispam in why tier if we played, he just got easy matchups on dk and ike. moe woulda got ****ed up by kirk

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
i like how in why tier (the most important event btw) the bracket made it so that kirk beat out everyone who i could possibly lose to xD

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Fun tournament! Hopefully the venue stuff gets worked out for the next one! :D

Shout-Outs:

1: North Dakota Norman (Hunger) ($138.00) - Fun - matches in the morning. I told you that Kirby ***** DK. LOL. And I had a lot of fun playing with you in Brawl, too! Stupid soft ledges. LOL.

2: Perfect Booty Climber (Sago) ($69.00) - It was fun talking with you :D. I don't think we've ever played, we should do friendlies sometime!

3: Blunt Smoking Anus Destroyer 420 (Fatboy) ($23.00) - Scott Pilgrim 2gud.

4: YoshQ - 4th place with a stacked bracket! Good ****, dude.

5: Ook - I'm promising myself to never be cargo thrown to footstool'd ever again. LOL. Good games!

5: Grimace - We need to play friendlies! I need Snake practice!

7: Kappy - Yay, 7th place! :D I'm going to try and stay consistently top 10 from now on!

7: Moozle - Good ****, Moozle. I wanna play your Peach!

9: Kennispam - Despite all the trolling you do and how you make yourself out to be a complete idiot, your Sheik was very impressive, and I congratulate you on winning Why Tier. Next time we play I'm not gonna be stupid and play as if you're an actual threat. :colorful:

9: Kirk - Good games! And good job on 2nd place in BlazBlue! I need to learn that BnB. LOL.

9: Akashi - Talking was fun :D.

9: DLA - You'll find a way to deal with MK yourself, you're too good of a player not to.

13: Norm - Good **** in 13th, Norm! It's cool that you're back in the scene!

13: Oro - What up :colorful: Wouldn't it be awesome if I started practicing BlazBlue and could actually nail a Ragna BnB? LOL.

13: Red Ryu - Good games! :D

17: Tetsion - Your Pit's gotten a lot better from what I've seen. I wanna play it!

17: Tao (Zwarm) - One day, you will either not be bracket or pool ****ed, and you will actually place well, like you should be. Srs.

17: Meneil - It was nice seeing you again! Fun friendlies with your Falco and good games in Why Tier!

17: Tony - Good games! Nice Falco!

Webster - Good **** on 1st in BlazBlue! Your Hazama's really good! And thanks for the awesome tourney!

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
The "Why" in Why Tier now stands for "Why the **** did kennispam win"

I vow that one of these days I will take a set off of Ook.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
fun fun fun times.

congrats to all who placed.

tourney needs more blazbue players. there was at least 5+ players who didn't show. hopefully we'll get more next month.

until i get a new venue we'll just run smash n blaz.

next month the line up will be a tad different:

11:30 brawl minus and brawl doubles

2pm blazblue cs

3:30pm brawl singles

if more people express interest in melee we'll try to fit it in. i'll get info on the next tourney asap. expect a new thread and hopefully some surprises. :)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
we're going to switch between months with brawl minus and why tier. i wanna make sure we have enough time to get all tournies scheduled...done.

Sago

Smash Lord
1: North Dakota Norman (Hunger) ($138.00)-lol so were like 23-1 now eh. Ill get you eventualy. Just gotta get that m2k practise. great seeing you guys again as always.

2: Perfect Booty Climber (Sago) ($69.00)- i heard he played falco against everyone but fatboy and hunger. and theres no falco on your list of characters :)

3: Blunt Smoking Anus Destroyer 420 (Fatboy) ($23.00)- awsome name for someone whos so avidly against marijuana

4: YoshQ-haha yosh you just had to make me fill up your car with gas :|

5: Ook- king of the donkeys. I was enjoying your footwear at this tournament :)

5: Grimace- wait....we didnt play? YES!!!!!!!!

7: Kappy- your a cool guy. i hadn't really talked to you till this tourney.Lets play some friendly's fosho

7: Moozle- UNDERRATED !!! i like your smile :)

9: Kennispam- If you brag one more time about winning why tier in this thread so help me..

9: Kirk-why no booty shorts at this one?

9: Akashi- those marth falco matchs were a blast. Keep working on that marth and it will be the tops in no time.

9: DLA- you and ook scared me good first set of teams :|

13: Norm-WELCOME BACK. But be careful, your not the only norm now.

13: Oro-lol brawl. thats awsome keep with it

13: Red Ryu- fun money matchs as usual. you pooped on my snake

13: Nathan-who?

17: Tetsion- you seemed sleepy. Nice job though. I really like your pit so you had better not go betraying it. You got a tough bracket and thats all. Dont worry about placing too much, just self improvment. Placing will come naturaly.

17: ****ing Bob- haha ****ing bob. Fun matchs :)

17: Loki- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?!?!

17: Tao (Zwarm)- Fun playing your mk, i think you should main fox though. we need some fox's

17: Meneil-MENENENENENNENENEENE what happened. 17th??

17: Tony-haha that lucas is lookin good

17: Epic- WHAT ARE YOU THINKIN!?!?!?

Very fun tournament. My last tournament as a Wisconsin resident. I will literally always be Wisconsin though. much love guys

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I just realized that my lover, Zwarm, is the OP of this thread. <3

And omg I missed Kappy?! He actually came back?! Hell has frozen over! The Cubs have won the World Series!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Haha, sorry Sago, I made this thread when I was really tired, and I forgot you used Falco. I even played you. :laugh: I actually used Fox in mid tiers, I just didn't win with him so I didn't include him in the results. I picked him up with MK, so obviously my Fox isn't as good as my MK... yet.

I just realized that my lover, Zwarm, is the OP of this thread. <3

And omg I missed Kappy?! He actually came back?! Hell has frozen over! The Cubs have won the World Series!
Yeah, I took over Arty's TO job. :colorful:

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
tourney needs more blazbue players. there was at least 5+ players who didn't show. hopefully we'll get more next month.
Dietz and I are BB players (though he beats my *** senseless), and neither of us could make it, so there's 2 more for sure next time we make it over there.

Fun sounding tournament, wish I could've gone.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
drag. yeah you're the only reason i won...by not showing up hehehe.

jordan. loookin forward to it.

and if anyone knows the folks at cyber arena, please put in a good word for me. will be a callin later this week.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Cyber arena's too smallllll.... it's fine for 20-30 man tournaments, but if we're going to restore MAS to its former 50+ glory, we need a big venue. I wouldn't just settle for whatever we can get.

Your call though, I'll go to your tournaments wherever you hold them (assuming I'm able to go of course :p)

Zero Counts

Smash Rookie
I had a blast at this tourney. It was awesome seeing everyone again, it feels like it's been forever.

Also, **** yeah CS. That was fun.

Top Bottom