• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Next Level LAN Presents: BRAWL! -August 21st [Orlando, FL]

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Doubles

1. kid cudi and jack black (HRNut + HungryBox) ($72) :falco: :snake: / :dedede:
2. los negros (GDX + Kyon) ($36) :diddy: / :peach:
3. Were Auctioning Lain's Controller (Fearless + D-Torr) ($18) :olimar: / :zerosuitsamus:
4. KittyNights (Mero + GodMeowMix) :metaknight: / :toonlink:
5. ******rama (??? + ???)
5. DontYouEverTakeABlackMansRadioBoy (??? + ???)
7. x division (??? + ???)
7. Team 2 (??? + ???)
9. BucketOfFarts (2-DJeff + Bebop) :gw: :falco: / :wario:

Singles

1 GDX ($90.75) (Split) :diddy:
1 Hrnut ($90.75)(Split) :falco: :snake:
3 RadiX ($33) :snake: :metaknight: :diddy:
4 Fearless ($16.50) :olimar:
5 HungryBox :dedede:
5 Xdeath :metaknight: :gw:
7 SheerMadness :kirby2:
7 Kyon :peach:
9 2D Jeff :falco: :gw: :popo:
9 Mero :metaknight:
9 D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: :diddy:
9 bebop :wario:
13 solidneku :rob:
13 The God Meow Mix :toonlink:
13 Renki :shiek:
13 Kishiru :peach:
17 Crsn :zelda:
17 Sensei :mario2:
17 budz :gw:
17 187 :dk2: :wario:
17 NinjaPlease :random:
17 Kuro :snake:

Melee Singles

1. HBox ($30) :falcon: :shiek: :falco:
2. H1roshi ($5) :shiek: :falco:
3. Fearless ($5) :falco:

I don't have the brackets or payouts.

Edit: Added payouts. Brackets coming soon

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Doubles

1. kid cudi and jack black (HRNut + HungryBox) :falco: :snake: / :dedede:
2. los negros (GDX + Kyon) :diddy: / :peach:
3. Were Auctioning Lain's Controller (Fearless + D-Torr) :olimar: / :zerosuitsamus:
4. KittyNights (Mero + GodMeowMix) :metaknight: / :toonlink:
5. ******rama (??? + ???)
5. DontYouEverTakeABlackMansRadioBoy (??? + ???)
7. x division (??? + ???)
7. Team 2 (??? + ???)
9. BucketOfFarts (??? + ???)

Singles

1 GDX (Split) :diddy:
1 Hrnut (Split) :falco: :snake:
3 RadiX :snake: :metaknight: :diddy:
4 Fearless :olimar:
5 ??? :random:
5 Exdeath :metaknight:
7 Hungry Box :dedede:
7 Kyon :peach:
9 2D Jeff :falco: :gw:
9 Mero :metaknight:
9 D-Torr :zerosuitsamus: :diddy:
9 bebop :wario:
13 solidneku
13 The God Meow Mix
13 Renki
13 Kishiru
17 Crsn
17 Sensei
17 budz
17 187
17 NinjaPlease
17 Kuro
the other 5th was sheermaddness and i also played IC against sheer 2nd round
and bucket of fartz was me and bebop lol we got matchuped with los negros and sumthing vag1na lol

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL 2djeff your bad you didnt place better than any1 good. and also it looks like mero isnt great offline
haahh wow dude get ovr it its online just cause i jv 2 stocked ur mk online dosnt mean anything lol and if u still complaining just got to wato sept 4 or NLL sept 25th and ill give u a rematch lol.. till then get over and accept the fact u lost somthing that isnt that serious lol its online lol stop trolling lol and as for mero why dnt u say that to him i dnt think he would take that to kindly to that to lol
o and yea man
9 Mero
9 D-Torr
9 bebop
13 solidneku
13 The God Meow Mix
13 Renki
13 Kishiru
17 Crsn
17 Sensei
17 budz
17 187
17 NinjaPlease
17 Kuro
they all suck (SARCASM) didnt have a hard time playing them ethier and mero didnt beat me at all in a friendly Falco vs MK Money Match(SARCASM)
o and d-tor
187 was dk and wario and budz was g&w

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
nah mero hasnt been playing much major johns for him. he got like 1st at ceo and split wit chudat :O
jeff iz som noob who cant swagger lyke us n gets trolled :I

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i tried to auction for lain's controller but i was outbid =(

aside from how weird the paint feels its a pretty good controller

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
haahh wow dude get ovr it its online just cause i jv 2 stocked ur mk online dosnt mean anything lol and if u still complaining just got to wato sept 4 or NLL sept 25th and ill give u a rematch lol.. till then get over and accept the fact u lost somthing that isnt that serious lol its online lol stop trolling lol and as for mero why dnt u say that to him i dnt think he would take that to kindly to that to lol
o and yea man
9 Mero
9 D-Torr
9 bebop
13 solidneku
13 The God Meow Mix
13 Renki
13 Kishiru
17 Crsn
17 Sensei
17 budz
17 187
17 NinjaPlease
17 Kuro
they all suck (SARCASM) didnt have a hard time playing them ethier and mero didnt beat me at all in a friendly Falco vs MK Money Match(SARCASM)
o and d-tor
187 was dk and wario and budz was g&w
LOL thats funny bec we desyched after the 1st stock so on your screen you were a attacking a non moving metaknight and you claim you JV 3stocked me. and funny thing about that is that you disputed me. also can you talk normal please? not with all this (SARCASM) bull****

2-DJeff

Smash Master
LOL thats funny bec we desyched after the 1st stock so on your screen you were a attacking a non moving metaknight and you claim you JV 3stocked me. and funny thing about that is that you disputed me. also can you talk normal please? not with all this (SARCASM) bull****
i love how u say it was dysnced after 6min the match right b4 it was over lol but w.e. dude lol get a life lol just online stop trolling just cause ur horrible at playing mk online lol ok i dusputed u? ok sure i asked for ur counter pick and u refused to play the next round so dont even try to lie about that i just put I won on the thing because u refused to play the 2nd round.. so dont even try to sit there and lie even more than u are.. u can play me off line if u want idc its nothing stop b1tching and get the *** over it.. trying to look me up on smashboards and ****.. Get off my jock bro nvr even met u in my life
and the sad thing is that u complain that i picked g&w lol and u picked mk wtf stfu plz

2-DJeff

Smash Master
nah mero hasnt been playing much major johns for him. he got like 1st at ceo and split wit chudat :O
jeff iz som noob who cant swagger lyke us n gets trolled :I
yup sure man lol stop riding BigM **** lol
who r u anyways? lol
i didnt kno u noobs get so worked up off of getting ***** online lol like i said quit complaining its online lol make all the excuses u want lol idc ur the 1 that lost lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
i love how u say it was dysnced after 6min the match right b4 it was over lol but w.e. dude lol get a life lol just online stop trolling just cause ur horrible at playing mk online lol ok i dusputed u? ok sure i asked for ur counter pick and u refused to play the next round so dont even try to lie about that i just put I won on the thing because u refused to play the 2nd round.. so dont even try to sit there and lie even more than u are.. u can play me off line if u want idc its nothing stop b1tching and get the *** over it.. trying to look me up on smashboards and ****.. Get off my jock bro nvr even met u in my life
and the sad thing is that u complain that i picked g&w lol and u picked mk wtf stfu plz
1. it was 2min into the match because we were camping like crazy and you have to hit someone with a "certain" attack for it to desynch. 2. what life do you have? you disputed an online match that desynched after the FIRST STOCK GAME 1.. 3. PLEASE come down to NJ or go to the next apex and ill gladly MM you for 5$, and wen i win we can do double or nothing so i can get another 5$ ok? thanks

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1. it was 2min into the match because we were camping like crazy and you have to hit someone with a "certain" attack for it to desynch. 2. what life do you have? you disputed an online match that desynched after the FIRST STOCK GAME 1.. 3. PLEASE come down to NJ or go to the next apex and ill gladly MM you for 5$, and wen i win we can do double or nothing so i can get another 5$ ok? thanks
hahaha nah dude u lost come to fl and u can get ur money taken away at wato or nll or winterfest if we have1 and 5 dollars lets go bigger than that and dude it didnt dysycnh i have the replay lol when i get a video capture card ill expose u to ur bs and dude ur like 5 yrs old lol i looked at ur allisbrawl account lol stfu plz lol im not even going to engage lol tell me when u come down here and ill money match you and no not for 5 dollars i want it to be way more since ur talking trash so that u can be stuck in FL :laugh: no but really for way more cause idk you like that and ur talking ****
i dnt even know how to dispute so idk wtf ur talking about

iFudge

Banned via Warnings
hahaha nah dude u lost come to fl and u can get ur money taken away at wato or nll or winterfest if we have1 and 5 dollars lets go bigger than that and dude it didnt dysycnh i have the replay lol when i get a video capture card ill expose u to ur bs and dude ur like 5 yrs old lol i looked at ur allisbrawl account lol stfu plz lol im not even going to engage lol tell me when u come down here and ill money match you and no not for 5 dollars i want it to be way more since ur talking trash so that u can be stuck in FL :laugh: no but really for way more cause idk you like that and ur talking ****
yo mayne :O I was just chillin with this fun conversation.
but i wrecked you when we play last ladder lolz and u blamed it on wifi.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
yo mayne :O I was just chillin with this fun conversation.
but i wrecked you when we play last ladder lolz and u blamed it on wifi.
when was this? lol and you probably did lol thats why i said in previous post that WiFi dont mean **** lol but this Little boy BigM ahahah (oxymoron) keeps complaining and try to say that it dysynced if he woulda said lagg that wouulda been cool but it really did not dysynced... I even said we can play offline if he comes to FL but then he kept askin me for rescent offline tourney results so i showed him lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
i dnt even know how to dispute so idk wtf ur talking about
ok so 15yrs old=5yrs old. im guessing your like 20 something and IM the 1 with no life? also im not going to florida to play a scrub who gets 9th out of 20 something and placed better than no one notable just to money match you. come here to nj so we can money and see how you place scrub

2-DJeff

Smash Master
ok so 15yrs old=5yrs old. im guessing your like 20 something and IM the 1 with no life? also im not going to florida to play a scrub who gets 9th out of 20 something and placed better than no one notable just to money match you. come here to nj so we can money and see how you place scrub
ha im 19 and nah the only way im going to Nj is for maybe apex or if theres a school with a football or rugby team that i can play at let me see ur results in ur last tourney send me a link
this is the last post towards u cause u think ur amazing and u really arnt and this is a waste of time lol when u feel that u can beat me come down here and ill play u for money anytime until then dnt speak lol

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
ha im 19 and nah the only way im going to Nj is for maybe apex or if theres a school with a football or rugby team that i can play at let me see ur results in ur last tourney send me a link
this is the last post towards u cause u think ur amazing and u really arnt and this is a waste of time lol when u feel that u can beat me come down here and ill play u for money anytime until then dnt speak lol
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=283902 thats the last tourney i was at

GGS

OverLade

Smash Hero
Nobody gives a **** about Wifi. Are you guys seriously tryna bicker about it in an offline tourney results thread? Take that **** to AiB...

Top Bottom