• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brighton: June 9th - 12th

VA

Smash Hero
June Smashfest, Brighton. Date confirmed in title, now confirm yourself!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why aren't I guaranteed a spot and Swizzy is when Me > Swizzy :(.....

Jkin lol, look forward to this though, gonna be fun times being there just as long as recording equipment is there lol, 3 days is a bit long though, in terms of money for food and to stay in one area with a little amount of people don't you think :ohwell:

UNLESS on the last day we live in the morning or afternoon OR on the first day we get there latish. What you think though, could just be mu opinion

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Imma book this soon I think, will lyk when I have. :D Thinking I should take the train if its cheap.

VA

Smash Hero
I wasn't planning on having you round for 3 whole days. I was thinking friday evening to sunday afternoon. People that work or go to school will probably have to do this anyway?

Also last time it wasn't pure smash, on the saturday we got food and watched movies (I actually went to bed while everyone else watched films). I dunno maybe we'll do something else.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Alpha never has and will equal me.....but I have a history of destroying you and with me improving and you stuck in one place it will only just get worst for you lol :)

K00P

Smash Apprentice
Anger is a response to feelings of unhappiness, which in turn arise whenever we meet with unpleasant circumstances. Whenever we are prevented from fulfilling our wishes, or forced into a situation we dislike – in short, whenever we have to put up with something we would rather avoid – our uncontrolled mind reacts by immediately feeling unhappy. This uncomfortable feeling can easily turn into anger, and we become even more disturbed than before.

In reality anger is nothing more than a failure to accept things as they are – in which case it is patient acceptance, rather than attempting to change externals, that is the solution.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Freedom is not an issue, I can definitely make the date, I just need to scrape together some pounds. Phi can't come since he's a **** and decided not to take a gap year like me. It'd be good if I could bring Jude along also (whom you've never actually met...). Jolteon holds him in high regard as the second best falcon in UK :chuckle:

Bishkin

Smash Apprentice
I really wanna come to this obviously, but can't confirm for sure till next week probably. Hopefully getting a new job and I have no idea what my working days / shifts / flexibility is gonna be like yet

Tamoo

Smash Master
I still maintain it's dave, especially as he was the only one to make sny brackets but it's fair to say that there are a lot of falcons on that roughly same level

VA

Smash Hero
You're free to come and go as you please...it's not a prison. The fest will be going on over the days I mentioned, you're welcome at anytime in between.

Also I'm pretty sure my falcon is the best in the UK outside of Fuzzy's, this includes Z :p

VA

Smash Hero
lol I'd happily **** any of your characters with my falcon.

your falcon is a cheap green rip off of mine from what I hear.

jab > pivot dash behind them > knee? That's my ****.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I'd happily **** any of your characters with my falcon.

your falcon is a cheap green rip off of mine from what I hear.

jab > pivot dash behind them > knee? That's my ****.
WHATTT....OHHH PLEASEEE loool.
I've never even seen or remember your falcon for you to even make that claim, but i'll just give you a dose of reality anyway when I happily beat you and look at you then say nothing because we both know it was destruction

you guys just wish you were me, lol jk jk
Why would I want to wish I was a waste :confused:

hmm, I'd rather not main a scrub falcon like yours thanks.

MM FALCON DITTO SON?
Is this a claim to be or him, either way I accept, £3 For second best falcon in UK???

VA

Smash Hero
but i'll just give you a dose of reality anyway when I happily beat you and look at you then say nothing because we both know it was destruction

£3 For second best falcon in UK???
Reality? The only reality you'll be getting is me shouting **** in your face when I destroy your excuse for a falcon.

I don't need to MM you to know my Falcon is better. But I'll do it anyway. And against Fuzz.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Reality? The only reality you'll be getting is me shouting **** in your face when I destroy your excuse for a falcon.

I don't need to MM you to know my Falcon is better. But I'll do it anyway. And against Fuzz.
I'm glad you have expressed confidence because when I do beat you (which is guaranteed to happen) and I know you will have shouted at me in your little dream of winning, I will turn my head slowly at you....go close to your ear and whisper 'That was **** VA'

Also since your confident it means it will hurt when I win.....this will be recorded as well so I can randomly post the video during our conversations :)

I really think everyone's missing the point
The point being???

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I DEFINITELY think my falcon is probably the best in the UK besides Fuzzy's to be fair lol.

I don't mind claiming that title at this smashfest either :)
your falcons garbage and not better than anyones. You got completely destroyed by monrone even though he doesn't play anymore.

V.A.- you can put me down as confirmed. btw i'm assuming it's in totnes?

VA

Smash Hero
No Bill it's in Brighton.

And I'm not sure I can. Reason being I was thinking about it and you were a massive douche about me coming to Southampton last time.

If there's space for you, you can come. But I'll have to wait and see what the interest list is like. I might just keep it small anyway.

K00P

Smash Apprentice
your falcons garbage and not better than anyones. You got completely destroyed by monrone even though he doesn't play anymore.

V.A.- you can put me down as confirmed. btw i'm assuming it's in totnes?

And I'm not sure I can. Reason being I was thinking about it and you were a massive douche
It seems the enemy of your enemy, VA, is most certainly not your friend.

VA

Smash Hero
Prof is not my enemy its friendly garbage talk. bullet bill has publicly said he hates me on more than one occasion lol.

K00P

Smash Apprentice
I was only kidding about you and prof, I know fightin' talk banter when I see fightin' talk banter. :)

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
You're free to come and go as you please...it's not a prison.
We should host a tourney in a prison. Large venue, plenty of rooms, hot showers & a cafeteria. What more do you want?

And that's awesome. I'll try to get my travel booked asap, with what little money I have.

K00P

Smash Apprentice
We should host a tourney in a prison. Large venue, plenty of rooms, hot showers & a cafeteria. What more do you want?

And that's awesome. I'll try to get my travel booked asap, with what little money I have.
You could lock people in solitary confinement when they start to piss everyone off. I'm struggling to see the disadvantages of such a location.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

And I'm not sure I can. Reason being I was thinking about it and you were a massive douche about me coming to Southampton last time.

If there's space for you, you can come. But I'll have to wait and see what the interest list is like. I might just keep it small anyway.
LOOOOL

Bulleting that *****

It seems the enemy of your enemy, VA, is most certainly not your friend.
When will my sex appeal be close to yours :(???

Top Bottom