• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DA vs Tristate Crew Battle (13 vs 13, $100 per person) STICKY THIS

PB&J

Smash Hero
i know mike g is going to destroy some people..i def need to see this..mike..me , u , and merck need to play soon

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Let your Skills do the talking

Hax its funny your giving yourself a lot credit for thinking that you were the reason why i quit melee. You only beat me one time EVERY IN A TOURNAMENT compared to the 10 times i beat you. Thats like me saying oh Isai or Azen aint **** cause i beat them once but they beat me like 10 times compared to that one time i beat them. But let be shine the light on the matter.

I will give EVERYONE the " TRUE E HOLLYWOOD STORY" on why i quit. I stopped playing Melee because Brawl came out i wanted to go to Pound 3 as my last tournament but brawl came out days before and I was like f it I had a good 7 yr run in Melee wining over 100 tournaments with Samus and still being at least top 3 players in my hometown before I left, so what else did i need to prove? Anyways you can be all cocky and tell people in tournaments that you made me quit (And i have ears everywhere and it got back to me that you have been saying that, Pathetic.) its ok though i have people helping me get back on my feet and lets see how " GOOD" you claim you have gotten since i been gone. And whats sad I would of thought Jman would be talking all the **** since I use to talk **** to him back in the days and make him either shed tears or come **** close. But nope he let his skills do the talking and he knows how much of an upgrade the Melee community has. And Even though Jman is in the battle I give him the utmost respect out of almost everyone on that list, he has came a long way so good stuff little man you deserve it. Whats sad to me Hax is let me ask you this if you left now or was to start losing would be think of you as a legend like me? Would people even care? My answer is NO!!!!
Anyways I'm back and its over!!

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hax has gotten 100 times better since before pound 3. along with the entire metagame.

tristate should be allowed to think they are better because... they are. still active, still placing very well, and still being a feared region.

DA hasnt been heard of for a long time. the metagame has advanced and there isnt any proof of u guys catching up. wes u have no room to say "let your skills do the talking", because their skills HAVE been talking.

just think... whos the underdog? it dam sure isnt tristate.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
hax has gotten 100 times better since before pound 3. along with the entire metagame.

tristate should be allowed to think they are better because... they are. still active, still placing very well, and still being a feared region.

DA hasnt been heard of for a long time. the metagame has advanced and there isnt any proof of u guys catching up. wes u have no room to say "let your skills do the talking", because their skills HAVE been talking.

just think... whos the underdog? it dam sure isnt tristate.
WE are the underdogs i guess you need some type of reading comprehending training.
Like i said Hax needs to learn to let his skills do the talking and a lot hasnt changed. But its ok i guess hax has another fan lets see how loyal you become when he gets recked.

Hax

Smash Champion
you put me in a position thats gonna make me sound really cocky but i'd have to disagree, wes. you confuse legend status with the amount of time one has played this game. just because you've been around since this game came out doesn't mean i haven't done better than you've ever done at nationals, and regional/local tourneys that actually have competition. your claim to fame is winning 100 tournaments at which 90% of the people didn't know how to play the game and they were merely pot-donors, now in 2010 change that 90% to 20% and you tell me whos putting in the harder work and who the real legend is. i remember at my first tourney i used sheik and won 2 matches; anyone who comes into the game right now is gonna get double eliminated at their first tourney, guaranteed. so yes i do believe i will be remembered if i quit right now, unlike you who strives to associate himself with legends of his time like azen, ken, and isai when he was never sh*t

i let my skills do the talking when i beat the sh*t out of you, a supposed legend in 2007 after i'd only played the game for a year, and now i'm letting my words do the talking when you decide to come at me and my crew like a dumb*ss telling us you and your friends who were never good are gonna **** us when you aren't gonna do sh*t

also jesus talks 10x more sh*t about you and your crew than i do, so idk where you got any of that respect sh*t from

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hax would beat isai in his prime. im not even **** riding, its almost a whole different game now.

chopz is gonna Shine oos and n*ggaz gonna ***

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
hax would beat isai in his prime. im not even **** riding, its almost a whole different game now.

chopz is gonna Shine oos and n*ggaz gonna ***
NO just NO Isai in his prime plus old players in Prime still great. Plus Scar told me he played with Isai over summer and he is still ridiculously fast. IE Drephen still plays gay and did well at Pound 4. Yes game has changed but still basic concept read opponent capitalize punish win.

Cia

das kwl
i know mike g is going to destroy some people..i def need to see this..mike..me , u , and merck need to play soon
LOL.. is mike g even playing or is he just here to hype his crew? He said he was through with smash to pursue culinary arts.

Besides, Peach does nothing to tristate :laugh:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL.. is mike g even playing or is he just here to hype his crew? He said he was through with smash to pursue culinary arts.

Besides, Peach does nothing to tristate :laugh:

I've made plans to train with the best the south has to offer. I'm planning on going to Disney world to work at one of their five star restaurants for an internship in the near future for a few months:)

and lol at that last comment.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
you put me in a position thats gonna make me sound really cocky but i'd have to disagree, wes. you confuse legend status with the amount of time one has played this game. just because you've been around since this game came out doesn't mean i haven't done better than you've ever done at nationals, and regional/local tourneys that actually have competition. your claim to fame is winning 100 tournaments at which 90% of the people didn't know how to play the game and they were merely pot-donors, now in 2010 change that 90% to 20% and you tell me whos putting in the harder work and who the real legend is. i remember at my first tourney i used sheik and won 2 matches; anyone who comes into the game right now is gonna get double eliminated at their first tourney, guaranteed. so yes i do believe i will be remembered if i quit right now, unlike you who strives to associate himself with legends of his time like azen, ken, and isai when he was never sh*t

i let my skills do the talking when i beat the sh*t out of you, a supposed legend in 2007 after i'd only played the game for a year, and now i'm letting my words do the talking when you decide to come at me and my crew like a dumb*ss telling us you and your friends who were never good are gonna **** us when you aren't gonna do sh*t

also jesus talks 10x more sh*t about you and your crew than i do, so idk where you got any of that respect sh*t from
ah this game :laugh:

i'm about to start grinding again just so i can play, i was ok or something

Zeke_

Smash Journeyman
More like "This shiz better be on ESPN." I wonder what would happen if every Smasher on SmashBoards called ESPN and asked about doing a special on a big upcoming tournament.
with the John Madden commentary , lawl. :laugh:

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
I think you just like to Troll. Scratch that, at this point in time... that's all you know how to do in melee anymore.
yo gtfouta here wit that bs ur not even tristate ur ****ing DE. if ya wanna support tristate than stfu and get ur *** to that tristate tourny tomorow.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
no ur a ****ing spy sent by DE. hundreds of DE smashers gathered in a huge secretive tourny meeting trying to find which of there players would be best for a tristate spying mision. they made the person who placed the worst at that tourney take the mission.

thus, ultimascout.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It seems by this logic that we could also be like 50% philly %40 Nj %5 DE and %5 NY.

Plus DA Samus I haven't ever heard of you so how can my era even remember you? All it seems so far is talk but we'll watch and see what you do.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ya srs lol. I'm not from here so I got my history all mixed up lol.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I'm glad I resigned as a mod. More freedom to call fools out lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsDwz0JaeWI

LOL, yeah please so good. Random super wave dashes into nothing. Comboes out of people not teching, kills from bad DI.

Sounds pretty pre-2006 to me.

lol

And you're not even that good at the game post 2010-today. What's your point? I don't even need to post up a video of your sorry skills either. it's pretty depressing especially when you have nothing to do with this and you're just trying to sound big by trying to get Wes heated up. You can lose your money too if that's what you're trying to do. lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Mike, you can call fools out whenever, LOL.

Red letters make it even more amazing to do! :D

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
lol I'm glad I resigned as a mod. More freedom to call fools out lol

lol

And you're not even that good at the game post 2010-today. What's your point? I don't even need to post up a video of your sorry skills either. it's pretty depressing especially when you have nothing to do with this and you're just trying to sound big by trying to get Wes heated up. You can lose your money too if that's what you're trying to do. lol
You can't post videos intended to be impressive of me that are bad. Just videos where I'm ******* around.

Nice try though. I do have something to do with this, I'm tri-state. I could very well end up on the team. Gee Gee Mike Gee

Top Bottom