• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS "Step It Up" Tempe, Arizona August 28th

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles Bracket

1: Silly Darklink :metaknight: ($78.00)
2: Silly Ni'gger (KiraFlax) :peach:/:wolf:/:pikachu2: ($38.00)
3: Silly Duffy :marth:/:falco: ($13.00)
4: Silly Axe Cop (LoneWolf) :marth:/:metaknight:
5: Silly Remix :toonlink:
5: Silly K9 :link2:/:falco:
7: Silly Stevo :mario2:/:dk2:
7: Zenix :marth:
9: Silly wood (wolfwood) :kirby2:
9: TommyDerMeister :falcon:/:snake:
9: Silly Derp :luigi2:/:olimar:
9: Silly Sunnycide :yoshi2:
13: Silly Yo! (tim) :kirby2:
13: Silly Johnny (Jane) :olimar:

Brawl Singles Pools

Pool 1
1st Silly Ni'gger
2nd Silly Johnny
3rd Silly K9
4th Silly Sunnycide
5th Silly Remix

Pool 2
1st Silly Axe cop
2nd Silly stevo
3rd Silly Wood
4th Tommy Der Miester

Pool 3
1st Silly Duffy
2nd Silly Derp
3rd Silly Zeni
4th Silly Yo!

Brawl Doubles
1st Dark Negro (KiraFlax and Darklink) ($42.00)
2nd The National Jew Association of America (Duffy and Jard/Dawei)
3rd Axe cop with lemon and avacado soldier (lonewolf and Rain)
4: Stevo's Wood (Stevo and Wolfwood)
5: Eggs and Bacon (RaveRemix and Sunny)
6: Hey Hey Hey Smoke Weed all day (Jane and Tommy)
7: Dr. Girl friend and his minions (Derp and Tim)

AIB link: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10493

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm so sad I couldn't make it to this tourney!!!

Much love to Tempe and everyone in AZ!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I promise I will tear shit up at the next tourney with my newly found freepulling skillz and awesomeness in general!! :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Johnny: I got your back ;)

Tim and Tommy (Derp): You are really chill and funny. You guys make these tourneys awesome lol

BTW, Jane BEAT Sunnycide. You should either correct that or make note of it in the OP

Duff0

Smash Ace
Chris: Thanks for hosting. You didn't play enough LoL though.
Kira: Sorry about ****ing with you so much about splitting LOL. gg's
Lonewolf: Good last tournament? Playing LoL is fun
Rave Remix: Nice to meet you man. Good **** in losers
K9: GG's. You're a pretty cool guy
Stevo: Nice to see you again
Zenix: GG's in pools. You're pretty cool too
Wolfwood: Fun friendlies
Tommy: Hey man, I haven't seen you for a while. Wedding ******s
Derp: Derp I love you haha. Watch Death Note since it's the only anime I've seen
Sunny: Nice to see you again
Tim: We played in pools and bracket? Lame. GG's your yo-yo skills are ridiculous
Jane: Dude your hair is mad! lol
Axe: Thanks for the ride
Tai: AYE =[

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kira, don't forget the rob you used in losers finals. :)

also lol somehow Subway cost me 15$ so I was too broke to enter singles. :( My pit and rob are too good though. Oh, and me and Duffy's full team name is "The National Jew Association of America(dont fart on our d!cks yo)"

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
stupiiiiid

I'll post shoutouts, later. When it doesn't make me sad to look at the results.

Also Kyle, I went Peach in tourney for one match. I was ****** face for a little while too, but i couldn't bring it home, ask Kira he saw it.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
**** these results

Yeah Kira, Jonny beat Yoshi-guy

Silly Darklink: We've done well to get at least a set in so far, then you had to go and play LoL for days. <333
Silly Ni'gger: You are indeed a silly ni'gger. Watch Sengoku Basara
Silly Duffy: =] SO glad you came and actually entered. I will give Death Note a hwhirl.
Silly Axe Cop: You didn't get your satisfaction.
Silly Remix: Dayum 5th, I was not expecting that, Good ****!
Silly K9: It was good to see you place high as well. You;re Falco is looking especially fresh.
Silly Stevo: You were SOOO good. I especially like watching you play Lonewolf
Zenix: I'm not gonna lie, I was suprised you beat me lol. Good **** though, you earned it.
Silly wood: Hi
TommyDerMeister: ........So........ how 'bout that Poppycock
Silly Derp: Remember who Olimar is.
Silly Sunnycide: You play REALLY aggresively. Learn to pivot grab and don't underestimate the usefulness of eggs. Nice to see you anyhow.
Silly Yo!: Not such a good tourney for us :( Pretty sure I'm gonna give doubles a pass next time. Thank you again for being able to drive us.
Silly Johnny: Glad you're back, man. We gotta represent Oli. Next time, you, me, 7th AT LEAST ;)

Javier: Again, talking with you is always one of the most fun parts of the tourney.
Tai: You're such a cool guy, let's talk more.
Axe: We didn't talk, like, at all. Must do next time.
Taj: One Piece rules
Gerudos: <3

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Kira and Chris, good stuff as always.

Look forward to playing with you guys more. Had fun.
Shout outs to Tucson for showing, and everyone I played with. And Lonewolf sucks you gotta go
And Jard for the pizza.

Can't wait for the next one.

And Chris play me in Lol scrub

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Chris: With Brawl skills like those, I can only imagine how brilliant you are in other facets of life.

Kira: I personally refuse to main anyone in S or A tier, so you can imagine how much I respect you for not only using mid or low tier characters, but also such a wide variety of them. Your Wolf specifically is so devastating, as you always seem to know the best times to make him go on a reactionary or full-on-attack style of play. Also, thanks a bunch for letting me use that ice pack, I can say without a doubt I would have placed dead last were it not for it temporarily relieving the pain in my fingers.

Duffy: Never ended up talking to you in the tourney, but you're definitely a cool guy on these boards. ^_^ Congrats on the third place placing, hope to see your name in the next Power Rankings update. :)

Lonewolf: Your spacing and frame knowledge is astounding. Honestly, I'm surprised you're only #7 in the Power Rankings.

Rave Remix: I'm probably going to come equipped with some defibrillators the next tourney I go to, just in case. ^_^

K9: It's an honor to have tied with you in a tourney. :)

Stevo: You don't know how much I respect you for your ability to take down Lonewolf's MK with your DK.

Zenix: I'm actually not sure if we ever played against each other. :(

Wolfwood: It was fun helping you test that Kirby exploit man! Also, I hope that you can find a way to punish me whenever I roll under your jump backward>b-air>fall forward manuever, because otherwise it's a really powerful and solid tactic.

Tommy: I finally saw a vid of that Prince Poppycock fella you display in your avatar. Excellent taste sir, that guy is probably Jesus in disguise. Also, my general impression of you is that you are a fu*king badas*.

Derp: ****, I honestly thought my Z-air would be able to take you on singlehandedly like it did in Aug 14th's tourney, but you certainly put me in my place this time. :)

Sunnycide: Even though we just met at this tournament, you are easily my favorite Smasher in the AZ scene- I really hope I can see you in future tourneys, man! And I totally agree with all the tips Derp provided you; I especially can't believe how good you are with Yoshi when you rarely ever do his grabs or neutral-B. P.S. Make sure that whenever you are bending over for several minutes to look at the tournament bracket computer, that there isn't anyone sitting directly behind you, lol.

Tim: I had fun going against you in Doubles friendlies. :)

Jane: You're a really cool guy, and I definitely think you should have placed much higher than 9th.

Everyone: You guys are the fu*king nicest guys ever, I'm pretty disappointed in myself that I didn't join your scene sooner. :)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Tommy: I finally saw a vid of that Prince Poppycock fella you display in your avatar. Excellent taste sir, that guy is probably Jesus in disguise. Also, my general impression of you is that you are a fu*king badas*.
Awesome, I love spreading the word of Prince Poppycock. If anything, the Prince could even be greater than that Jesus character.

I'm not sure how I impressed you so well since I haven't had much interaction with you, maybe it's my presence that's just so badass. :)

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1: Silly Darklink ($78.00): suck at LoL less :p
2: Silly Ni'gger (KiraFlax) // ($38.00): i used to be able to beat you, stop getting better D:
3: Silly Duffy / ($13.00): i find it amusing that we watched chris play LoL more then we actually played brawl
4: Silly Axe Cop (LoneWolf) /
5: Silly Remix /: i didnt really talk to you at all
5: Silly K9 / see above
7: Silly Stevo / i heard you like tornados
7: Zenix /: didnt talk to you at all
9: Silly wood (wolfwood) /: kirby is so annoying
9: TommyDerMeister /: when ARENT you high
9: Silly Derp /: i got my satisfaction on stevo for now, i'll be sure to give it to you when i come back
9: Silly Sunnycide /: cool yoshi
13: Silly Yo! (tim) /: didnt really talk to you
13: Silly Johnny (Jane) /: see above
rain: you are still a *****
everyone: i'll miss you guys, but i'll actually come and visit unlike justin

and to whoever was asking about my marth texture, its called chaos marth, its on brawlvault

Sunnycide

Smash Rookie
Wow that was the most fun I've had playing Smash in a while, and you guys are definitely the best Smashers I've ever played against!
(was really long too, went to bed after the tourney and had Smash sounds stuck in my head lol)

Kira, major props for hosting that tourney, all the TVs and Wiis in one place must have been a PITA
You seem like a cool guy and you've got one big bad wolf hehe

Derp, guess I do need some more protein in my diet (or would that be enemies need more protein in theirs ...?) How often would hadesblade use the pivot grabs? :p
Thanks for the tips man, good playing friendlies with you too

Remix, you did real good for somebody who had numb fingers for half the tournament lol (especially you winning 5th place after I beat you 2-0 in the pools!!) :p
Definitely cool hanging out with you at the tourney, new guy powah! Til next tourney, keep those fingers iced.

K9, you seem like a cool dude and you're great at Smash to boot, hopefully have the chance to hang more at another tourney.

Steveo, you play really good for a guy who hasn't touched the game for a long time :D
Also your DK is deceptively tough, kind of like a train covered in invisible ink

Wolfwood, you got the best Kirby I've ever seen and you can really showcase what an annoying little f*ck Kirby can be :p

Duff, didn't have much of a chance to talk at the tourney but I remember you from the one Melee tourney (btw there's a Brawl tourney at UofA on Monday... Brawl calls to you)

Jane, your Olimar is so g*d**** annoying lol, you know how to play that little spaceman well
That's two tourneys you've beaten me at now, so the law of averages is on my side!
Going to make a post about the aforementioned UofA Brawl tourney, if you're interested
I still think people call you Jane cause of your hair :p

Sorry to anybody I forgot lol, bad with names and I didn't have a chance to hang with everybody there (so many people!)
You guys host some sweet tourneys, hoping to make another one!

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Hades's game more or less revolved around egg camping on the ledge and pivot grabs.

hades I hope you name search so you can help our replacement-you.

hadesblade

Smash Lord
Hades's game more or less revolved around egg camping on the ledge and pivot grabs.

hades I hope you name search so you can help our replacement-you.
I don't really name search, I'm still lurking az boards when I don't have anything better to do.

Pivot grabs are really good, they have very low ending lag and pretty good range. Try to mix them in when you would normally jab to punish shields. Also they are really good for punishing landings if you think they are going to air dodge into the ground.

Jane

Smash Hero
well my tourney results keep sucking (and ****ing kira made this one in particular worse than it already is lol) but i keep improving so im not sweating it :]

chris - lol is like crack, as showcased by you haha

kira - im still waiting to know what the bullsh*t from your mm with logic was. lol

duffy - i know, my hair is amazing

lonewolf - dammit, youre leaving and i still havent had the satisfaction of beating you in a set

remix - good stuff bro. love the toon link. your tink is fun to play against, just keep on working and you will improve

k9 - ahhh man! our set was too good bro. i wanna play you more, i want more falco practice

stevo - youre so good dude, i really love playing you

zenix - didnt play you, but i definitely would have liked to

wolfwood - your kirby is awesome man, i always enjoy playing you

tommy - man, stop killing me in doubles. i really think we have good team chemistry and could make a good team if you just cared more haha. but you know i love you though

derp - lolol gay olimar buttsecks. im kinda glad you picked oli back up again, because i really enjoy the ditto. but still, mad rivalryyy <3

sunnycide - hahaha, im still loling about the whole
"yeah man, youre the second olimar to beat me in a tourney there was this other kid at a uofa tourney..."
"...dude that was me lol"
"oh wtf?! it was?"
"yeah haha, i told you this like 3 hours ago"

xDD, anyways, keep playing, keep improving, i really like your yoshis style. despite what others have said about it being overly aggressive, i think it could work to a degree, but first you must learn to play a campy yoshi before you can understand how to play an effective aggressive one. this basically applies to any character, but yeah lol. good games, that clutch comeback of yours game 2 of our set was sick!

tim - thanks for driving and stuffs. youre a cool dude, but please next time dont like, start falling asleep at the wheel and **** xD

yard - i love you. im glad i can always count on you to be on aim to have some good lulz about whatever. lol

rain - haha, i love how i was playing you for literally less than a minute and youre like "dude, you got better." :p na but thanks dude, it means a lot. good games as always.

tai - i love you. thanks for having my back <3

jeff - i love you too, im always glad to hear the excitment come out of you when you first see me :D hahaha <3

taj - im sorry for lagging so hard ):

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
lol I don't know how you can post shout outs so late after the tourney.

I still can't bring myself to type mine.

I'll stop trying to kill you in doubles though lol.

Top Bottom