• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Damage Points NC power rankings

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I was so bored and wanted to put my list of the best players in NC(no kadaj or peepee since they hate being ranked)

1. Sushiman- dude is mad legit and would have gotten top 30 at mlg if he was so paranoid about his grades. wish I had his skills.
2. stingers- all I need to say is Tearbear. rapefest 9000. took a game off ADHD. best rob in the USA. love this dude.
3. Duo- my ****ing homeboy. plays such a horrible character and ***** most of nc. the only thing holding this guy back is his lack of balls and his fear of his girlfriend. what a ****.
4. Rag- this guy is one cute stoner. even tho he got completely ***** by Kirin at mlg i haven't lost faith in him. very smart and has the ability to pull major upsets. raggy bro!!!
5. Mekos- wow what isn't there to say. plays Lucas who sucks dong. we've all seen his dubs videos with ninja link. no one can handle this kid. love him which he would play a high tier because if he did he might be NCs best.
6. shady penguin aka shady yoshi- good player has been falling a bit recently. still one of NCs best just needs to step it up. can definitely return to the top 3. I personally think he should main yoshi. lol.
7. Snap- omg his **** is so huge!! naw I love this guy. mad under rated. did well at mlg. when he's not getting frustrated he's top 5 in my eyes. his Lucario is only going to get better. I'm not gonna lie either he's my favorite player in NC. let's ****.
8. ilove- worst gamertag in NC. but bedsides that he's completely insane. still loses matches he shouldn't but def has potential to move up alot once he learns his matchups. maybe should reduce the amount of risks he takes but that's what makes him fun to watch. he's my favorite person to team with. I love ilove.
9. Keith, mongoose, trowa, whatever dumb name he comes up with next- awesome player. needs to drop mk. your wario is better than ur mk tbh. plus more people think u have skill when u don't use meta noon. your Falco could have potential also. definatley can make big upsets if he's playing on top of his game or just spamming Nado like he normally does.
10. stockfield- when did this guy get good. my dude his improved so much don't even reconize him. I see great things from him. big recent wins over mits and snap. def see him moving up. nice guy too.

honorable mentions-
KillerSOS-will be top 10 once he starts going to more tourneys
Foxy-king of sand baggin. can easily beat most of the top 10 when he's not screwing around.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
haha he's better overall IMO. Keith is good don't get me wrong snap is just an overall better player with bigger wins out of state and has made it out of pools before at nationals. I'd like to see Keith play snap without mk.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
snap didnt make it out of pools at pound 4.

Notice how i never talk about how good i am. I let the results do the talking.

How many times have you heard snap claim he is underrated or that he is good?

I have one a tourney with more than half the prs attending. When snap does that, he is on my level.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
I think he performs better against out of state players cause our state is full of horrible mK players tbh. no need to talk **** about snap don't get butt hurt. these are my opinions on players over all skill. ur good too I just think he plays a more skilled character.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol i guess he is. Well im considered one of our states stronger players so i hope snap can take my spot and perform well when we go Oos. We will be relying on him.

Stingers needs to understand that snap is better than me, there should have been no reason snap wasnt on our crew battle at MLG.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol im being 100% serious, i hope snap can do very good, i would actually be really proud. i have decided to try diddy out in tourney so i'm hoping this gives snap enough time to get far in bracket ( cause i normally take him out or put him in losers) and get more exp and maybe get on our real prs.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yesssir, trying to at least. i wanted to main diddy back when i mained snake but diddy is to hard. It has been a year now and i understand the game aswell as metgame and characters, so i feel im going to try him out again.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I don't plan on getting any better at the game. Just helping Sushi get better at the Snake matchup. I never play Falco.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I don't plan on getting any better at the game. Just helping Sushi get better at the Snake matchup. I never play Falco.
What a bro move

EDIT: When I get a new controller I'm working on my pocket Faclo that everyone should have and a pocket Diddy :p along with a pocket MK and a pocket Ace ;)

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I think he performs better against out of state players cause our state is full of horrible mK players tbh. no need to talk **** about snap don't get butt hurt. these are my opinions on players over all skill. ur good too I just think he plays a more skilled character.
lmao, I stopped reading this whole thread after that.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
yeah. i give myself 10 stars for this thread. these are based on my observations and from myself playing against some of you. stingers I miss you. mlg was too fun.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
snap didnt make it out of pools at pound 4.

Notice how i never talk about how good i am. I let the results do the talking.

How many times have you heard snap claim he is underrated or that he is good?

I have one a tourney with more than half the prs attending. When snap does that, he is on my level.
ur doing it wrong. MONEY MATCH.

if you really let results do the talking then mm him and you'll find out who's better, dangit.

make him FEAR you!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol well you know the rob MU a lil better. and I don't have all of NC cheering for me when Im playing you

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Haha. good to see all the **** talk about me in this thread.

I dont really care if keith thinks im good. I think he is good...right now. Eventually people will figure out that gay style.

eventually. probally not till.... a long *** time from now.

but... eventually.

Well, Number 7? who knows. top ten, I think i am.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Haha. good to see all the **** talk about me in this thread.

I dont really care if keith thinks im good. I think he is good...right now. Eventually people will figure out that gay style.

eventually. probally not till.... a long *** time from now.

but... eventually.

Well, Number 7? who knows. top ten, I think i am.
Ummmm.....anytime Keith tornado spams against me, I **** him. In addition to this, his Wario goes even with my Snake and his Diddy is almost at the level of going even with me.

But hey, who knows, maybe he just relies on several "gay" styles that I have failed to learn after playing with him on several occasions for hours on end.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Just found this thread pretty cool.

Thanks Damage Points, I still think I suck overall but I'm glad someone noticed my improvement.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
again, i dont think snap is bad. I just dont feel he is not at my level yet. (when i play mk/snake)

I do get upset with him when he and kale complain about mk all the time. The constant complaining is not healthy for the community, and all it does is keep the thought in the back of peoples mind that they can never win against mk. That is the mentality of a weak person and a weak player.

I know you're better than that snap, so act like it.

-KTM

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
i can beat mk.. with mk

and dude its not complaining.. when i see someone lose to a stupid *** mk player and theyre using luigi or something yeah ill tell them not to play the match up if they want to win

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Like i said, that is a weak mentality. If a stupid mk is beating you.... then something is wrong with your strat. your letting mk's tier scare you.

Top Bottom