• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Smash: LOST 6 Results Thread 9/4/10

Curlz

Smash Lord
Original Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10887456#post10887456

Louisiana Smash Presents:
LOST 6

September 4, 2010

SINGLES: 25 Entrants
Bracket Image: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/Lost6Singles.gif

1: -Ran - Snake ($54)
1: Arcadia - Falco / Lucario ($54)
3: Roni - Lucario / Marth / Falco / IC / Ike ($12)
4: ChKn - Marth
5: Jordan - Bowser
5: Khoa - Snake
7: Trint - Falco / Marth
7: Batto - Marth / Pit / Peach
9: MasterMajora - DK
9: Oathkeeper - Pit
9: Curlz - ROB / Olimar / Zero Suit
9: Cory - Ike
13: Patty - Marth
13: ISBS - Marth
13: Bobby - Lucas
13: Jab - Sonic
17: Tweek - Pit / Link
17: Sammy - Link
17: Jacob - Samus
17: Kyle - Olimar
17: Tu - Lucas
17: Daniel - Pikachu / Kirby
17: Garrett - Snake
25: Jackie - Game & Watch / Falco / Ness
25: Razki - Marth

DOUBLES: 8 Teams
Bracket Image: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/Lost6Doubles.gif

1: The Flounda Brains (Ran and Flounda) ($40)
1: Double "Better Than You" (Roni and Everett) ($40)
3: Couple of the Year (Batto and Curlz)
4: Dark Aether (Kyle and Tweek)
5: Energy Turtles (Patty and Garrett)
5: The Raging Weasels (Jordan and Cory)
7: Evil Squirrels (Bryan and Eric)
7: The Snickering Penguins (Nickels and Steven)

-Ran

Smash Master
1st. Ran [Split pot, but agreed I had 1st. =p]
2nd. Arcadia
3rd. Roni
4th. Chkn
5th. Kovah [or something like that.]

Teams:
1st. Ran and Chkn [Split, but we agreed to us having 1st, since we 3-0'ed them.]
2nd. Roni and Arcadia
3rd. Curlz and Battousai

Curlz

Smash Lord
1: -Ran - Good job on getting first in both events. Thanks for helping out with running the tournament and the brackets when I was in a match.
1: Arcadia - Falco too legit. Way to beat out Roni in this tournament. xD
3: Roni - LAWL!
4: ChKn - SOOO CLOSE!
5: Jordan - Way to come out of nowhere and wreck the tournament with BOWSER! It was really good to see new faces. I really hope you stay in the scene.
5: Khoa - Like above, way to come out of nowhere and wreck the tournament. Really good placing for your first tournament and beating out me and Batto. It was worth the trip from New Orleans.
7: Trint - Good **** on placing 7th. You're not the normal Laffy scrub.
7: Batto - What happened? Oh well, I love you. <3
9: MasterMajora - Finally not getting bracket screwed, you should have done alot better though. :[
9: Oathkeeper - CAMP MOAR!!!
9: Curlz - GET *****!
9: Cory - Way to place in the top 10 with Ike. It was good seeing new faces from Baton Rouge coming out.
13: Patty - Lafayette step it up!
13: ISBS - See above!
13: Jab - Good seeing you again! I hope to see you at future tournies.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Woops... It's so hard to play Brawl when I'd rather spend time hanging with cool people and doing drugs. xDDD

o well, no johns

SHOOPBOP

Bragi

Smash Apprentice
I have to renounce my lurkerdom for one day, because this was too fun a tournament to go without comment.

Roni - You're too beastly, and I'm sorry I couldn't put up more of a fight against your Falco. Still, Sonata Arctica rules.

Trint - That was a great set, man, and I'm really sorry about the way that second match ended. I think you'd have definitely had me in that match, and I was dreading having to go the distance.

Batto - I only got to play you in teams, but kudos on that Peach. I've always heard that Peach was killer in teams, and now I know why.

MasterMajora - Man, we only got to play friendlies, but that is one killer DK you play.

Oathkeeper - That was a fantastic set. I'm not used to all the Wing tricks with Pit. It was crazy, and it threw off all my Up B shenanigans.

Curlz - I thought I knew the ROB matchup pretty well, but apparently I don't! I felt like I was playing Sudai there in teams!

Cory - Dude, you are too beastly with Ike. That's all there is to say.

And special thanks to Curlz for putting on a great tournament, and taking the time to say hey to everybody.

Patty

Smash Rookie
I haven't been to many tournaments at all, but I think this was a success. Kudos, Curlz

Curlz

Smash Lord
Curlz - I thought I knew the ROB matchup pretty well, but apparently I don't! I felt like I was playing Sudai there in teams!

And special thanks to Curlz for putting on a great tournament, and taking the time to say hey to everybody.
Sudai trained my Rob actually, so that might be why. I tend to bootleg his playstyle a little bit, except my edge game is no good. I'm never going to be anywhere near his level, but the compliment is much appreciated.

And I always try to talk to everyone (unless I'm really tired, lol). Its fun to meet new people. I hope to see you at future tournies. :]

Thanks for coming out.

I haven't been to many tournaments at all, but I think this was a success. Kudos, Curlz
Thanks to you too for coming out. It was really good seeing you again. Hopefully you'll stay in the scene? :D

Top Bottom