• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bolt Presents: Crewfest 3 Results (MD/VA) 9/4/10

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255

TOURNAMENT RESULTS:

Top 5 Payout for Brawl Singles:
1st - $148.50
2nd - $67.50
3rd - $27.00
4th - $13.50
5th - $6.75

Brawl Singles Results:
1: Omni (Metaknight)
2: Candy (Snake)
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers)
4: Takeover (Snake)
5: Logic (Olimar)
5: ChuDat (Kirby)
7: Korn (Metaknight)
7: Speed (Sonic)
9: SovaMAN (Dedede)
9: BMX (Wario)
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W)
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight)
13: Pitzer (Pit)
13: Hey its Yo
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers)
13: Smokey (Yoshi)
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight)
17: 2-Fast (Mario)
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???)
17: D0N (DK)
17: Taj (Metaknight)
17: Zanna (???)
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers)
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu)
25: Yoster (Metaknight)
25: Famous (Mario)
25: RPG Fighter (???)

Top 3 Payout for Brawl Doubles:
1st - $132.00
2nd - $66.00
3rd - $22.00

Brawl Doubles Results:
1: Korn + Candy
2: Boss + Chu
3: Takeover + Omni
4: Logic + GIMR
5: BMX + Meep
5: TKO + Speed
7: Famous + D0N
7: Dre + K9
9: Cody + Tristan
9: Pitzer + Yoster
9: Shift + LOL

Top 3 Payout for Super Street Fighter 4:
1st - $90.00
2nd - $45.00
3rd - $15.00

Super Street Fighter 4 Results:
1: Blue
2: Rugi
3: Omni
4: iNerd
5: Dr. Strange aka Holla at yo Koala
5: Sloth
7: Elly Dude
7: SaltyB
9: Plasma
9: Kilby aka Poppa Burgundy
9: Pulse
9: Ken in Black
13: Crushinator
13: Dikrodnum
13: Yoho

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Special Thanks/Shoutouts

I just wanted to thank everyone that came out to my last event with Sage Mantis Game Haven, it's always a pleasure throwing tournaments for you guys and I tried to go out with a bang with the new venue. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, and I hope to find newer venues to run events in the future (where you at VG Bootcamp ;)), but for now.. I am going to take a break from Smash and focus on Super Street Fighter and Halo Reach. I will definitely be back though.

• Brandon aka SOVAman - Thanks for helping me out, mad you didn't say bye but I can respect that especially when Sage starts barking out orders.. :/ Soo stupid. Can't wait to host an event with you, lets get on that and find a Venue.
  • Ben aka BMX - Thanks for the help with Concessions and everything else, you've been to every one of my events and always tried to help in any way you can. Hit me up if you ever want to Co-Host, I'll be more than happy to. :)
  • Glyph - This guy.. haha, coming out of retirement just to be at my last event. Always a pleasure seeing you man, really glad you came out. Sorry you couldn't play singles, MD/VA needs to step it up when it comes to showing up on time. (x_x) Thanks for the Earth Badge by the way, too goodz. Stay classy ;)
  • Kenny aka K9 - What can I say, your always a great asset when it comes to my events. You house soo many people and help boost attendance, Thanks again and again for the help Kenny. We should definitely hang out more. How about hitting me up sometime? :p
  • Dre aka Oathmeal - Hoooo! Took off of work and came out of tourney retirement just to make it to my event, Dre too goodz. Thanks for coming out man, we need to hang out more. You got my number, hit me up when you don't have work and I'll drive out there. Good **** on picking up Balrog too. You finally see the light. ;)
  • Poyo and LOL - You guys always manage to try and make it to my events, and for that, thanks for the support. Poyo, your getting soo much better, keep it up man.. be more patient, especially when people try to time YOU out. :p
  • Omni - Thanks for the hype Omni, you pulled through when I needed you and I really appreciate that. Such a chill dude, I hope I can make it out to B.More some time and get some practice in with you, from what I hear.. it's worth it. Good **** on placing in ALL THE EVENTS! lol
  • Blue - This was your first event with me, possibly not your last if you continue to play that Super Street Fighter like you do. You really seemed to enjoy yourself and I hope you liked the place. Keep up the good work with that Fuerte. I wish I had entered, cause the results may not have been the same if I had.. ;) Good stuff man.
  • Smokey, 2Fast, Zanna - The Newcomers to the community making an impact! I'm proud of you guys, you all should PM your numbers so I can hit you up when Lykieos and I play friendlies, I'll be more than happy to invite you and help you guys with matchups. I'm extremely proud of you guys, keep up the good work.
  • ChuDat - You fuking with that snake was maaad funny.. lol
  • To Everyone Else - It's been fun! Thanks for coming out!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Congrats Omni, start going OOS plz

Good **** Brandon in singles n Cafe/Candy in teams <3

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I am the best DDD, but You already know that

seriously though

good **** jayson yea Sage wanted me to take out the trash and stuff so my bad, we will find a venue soon :)

full shoutouts later

B0NK

Smash Lord
CandyKorn returns :D

Great job Brandon, also tell me when your hosting a tourney, i'll try and make it down.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I had a great time at this event, I'll post shoutouts a bit later ha

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
My shoutouts to everyone. I haven't seen everyone in forever so it was fun to see everyone.

1: Omni (Metaknight) - Good **** getting first -^_^- Also thanks for the MM and the advice after it, it should help me become better.
2: Candy (Snake) - We didn't really talk but good **** lol
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers) - Same with above
4: Takeover (Snake) - LOL I need to learn to space my f-smashes better, but GGs in our MM.
5: Logic (Olimar) - Sorry it took forever for us to get to do our MM XD But GGs
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - AGH! You had Takeover ;_; Anyway, thanks for letting me get SV game 1 against K-9 -^_^-
7: Korn (Metaknight) - BLUE-EYES!!!!!!!!!! Anyway nice to see you and we had a good set...I just wish it wasn't first round though GGs
7: Speed (Sonic) - Sorry for always raging against you. You play well but I'm the type of person who gets frustrated easily and that's what Sonic does to people lol, but GGs, good ****.
9: SovaMAN (Dedede) - You troll!
9: BMX (Wario) - Didn't really talk to you that much but nice seeing you.
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W) - What happened?! You shoulda placed top 5 at least. Nice seeing you though.
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight) - JACOBKNIGHT!!!! XRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
13: Pitzer (Pit) - Didn't really get to talk to you.
13: Hey its Yo - Play Metaknight and if you can possibly play a JacobKnight.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers) - What happened....?
13: Smokey (Yoshi) - You maybe a Wiimote player but you're legit. Good stuff.
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight) - You had Boss game 2.... x_x
17: 2-Fast (Mario) - Nice MM.
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???) - LOL deoderant.
17: D0N (DK) - I wanted to MM you.....even though I hate DK.
17: Taj (Metaknight) - GGs in our MMs but our first set was mad stupid, each game we lost we SD'd =/
17: Zanna (???) - Nice Snake.....even though I hate Snake lol
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers) - Good **** beating GIMR man.
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu) - Get timed out =P
25: Yoster (Metaknight) - I haven't seen you in forever and we didn't really talk much...but still nice seeing you lol.
25: Famous (Mario) - I wanted to play you.
25: RPG Fighter (???) - I didn't really talk to you.

Exdia: LOL I wish I would see you at more tourneys....but I need to be at more tourneys myself then XD
Bolt: Nice seeing you again and great tourney, good stuff -^_^-
Glyph: I haven't seen you in forever but funny MM XD

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
great tourny with great players =P

SHOUTOUTS

Omni - good job winning the tourny =P that is one heck of a MK
Candy - greatest snake match i ever saw when you battled takeover
Meep - your fox beats your ICs
Takeover - nice match with candy (hopefully i can battle you again before the tourny starts so we can finish it this time)
Logic - your 2nd stock is mine =P
ChuDat - great kirby
SovaMAN - thanks for the advise vs taj and i prefer smokey over smokey da bear (just sayin)
Boss - nice friendlies with your luigi
Poyo - best friendlies i ever had in my life!!! keep up the kirby and you might be better than chu
GIMR - the brinstar friendly was messed up but good matches
LOL. - first jigglypuff ive ever seen and wow is all i can say
2-Fast - great mario and greatest rival
Taj - great matches and MK
Zanna - nice snake
Rubberband Man - close match!!!!!! great ICs
Famous - great friendlies with luigi
Bolt - nice tourny and the best ive had so far =P
exdia - thanks for all the help with doubles and prep for the tourny and after

2fast

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament, wanted to do better but ah well.

SHOUTOUTS!

Omni - Never fought you but congrats on winning the tournament then placing third in Street Fighter, very nice.
Takeover - I got my butt whooped by your Snake in friendlies haha fun match though.
Logic - I swore I would take your second life this time but -sigh- I just couldn't do it. I'll get it one day though :p.
Boss - Good **** from Mario, I got obliterated in the ditto. I've still got alot to learn.
Poyo - nvhfbhsdghjs I got three stocked by your kirby in a MM :( matches were fun though and I realize now I need to learn the kirby matchup.
Pitzer - Lost in the tourney to you, never fought a a really good pit and I have to say, that is not an easy fight for me xP I have to learn that matchup to.
Smokey - Mario and yoshi all the way for dubz, were getting better at it to. The smash rookies will rise >:D...eventually.
D0N - Good stuff from Donkey Kong, I got destroyed in the first round and thought I had you that last life in round 2 but mario couldn't take it.
Zanna - The rookies will start placing high in tournies one day, keep on practicing.
Famous - Amazing weegee in friendlies, those were intense fights for me.
RPGfighter - Met you back at Omni's tourney, it was cool chatting with you again.
Lykieos - You appeared alittle late didn't you? Haha those were fun dubz matches against you and Zanna, I gotta friendly you one on one next time.
Exdia - Big shoutouts to you, thanks for all the tips and many upon many friendlies with me, Zanna and Smokey. Those were some nice Mario and Luigi matches to.
Bolt - Tourney was ran smoothly and nicely. Lost to your Diddy in the friendlies which I admit was a really good diddy. I'll take it on again next time >:D. I'll toss you a PM in a bit for the friendlies.
And I fought someone else in friendlies early on who was a ROB main but I forgot his name xP.

That's all I got for shoutouts. Hope everyone had a good time and good luck to everybody in the future. I'm hoping to start placing high one day with just Mario by my side.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Congrats bolt, looks like things went really well except for time, but sounds like it was a great event over all.

Congrats to omni and meep, training sessions are paying off

Congrats to brandon getting 9th at a very difficult event

Good stuff everyone see you soon

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
Fun tourney, but ugh at GIMR getting knocked into losers early by rubber band man, so after I fought Omni I had to fight GIMR.... went to 3rd game, but I couldn't clutch. Ah well

Shoutouts later

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Congrats bolt, looks like things went really well except for time, but sounds like it was a great event over all.
Thanks Scott, it took a while to get thing started because a lot of people were late and team mates were MIA, so I gave people some time to gather team mates. I also spent a good hour arguing with Sage about bringing more TV's from the venue for Super Street Fighter, he never budged and I just said screw it.. the guy stresses me out sometimes.

EDIT: Being that it was my first time running 3 events, I think I did fairly well. All in all it worked out, we had plenty of setups and Teams went rather fast once we got on the ball. Wish you would of came out.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Now that sage is done i guess, i can say i really didnt like him or the operation, which is why i like gamepad better, because i like the way the owners ran business.

Glad to see success, dont limit yourself to sage bolt, you can do bigger and better things without him. Good work with this one.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Now that sage is done i guess, i can say i really didnt like him or the operation, which is why i like gamepad better, because i like the way the owners ran business.

Glad to see success, dont limit yourself to sage bolt, you can do bigger and better things without him. Good work with this one.
Yeah when it comes to business, Gamepad is waay more involved, and they treat it like a business.. as far as Sage goes, I like the guy on a personal level, he's a good friend of mine that I've known for a long time.. but I just can't stick around running events with the pay that I get, I put waay too much time into it to be payed less than minimum wage after taxes. I could be doing way better running events on my own or co-hosting with others.

LAN Centers in general don't really compensate TO's very well.. knowing this from experience. Just about time to branch out. Thanks again Scott.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I hardly ever made profit from any event ive had. Usually i have to run it for free or get 1-2 bucks a person. Right now the community isnt large enough to get more than that I guess.

Is anyone hosting something next week? I cant go to ohio because of personal obligations, so i have saturday free.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
There wasn't a time problem everything ended before 12

it started late, but who cares if it ends early

also you can make money TOing if you know what you're doing

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
It's actually harder than it seems, especially when you have to go out and find a Venue and split with co-hosts. The Venue fee is supposed to go to the Venue owner. It's easy if it's a house venue, but when it comes to venues like business's or churches, a large portion of the fee goes to the venue owner while a small portion goes to the Organizer. It all depends on how you conduct business and who does the most work between the TO's and the Venue Owner.

As Brandon said, if you do it right.. you can profit from it and profit fairly well instead of getting ****** and getting payed less than minimum wage.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
lul@belitting house venue

It's really not that hard to find an empty, affordable venue. You just have to have it in a good location. b's success comes from him choosing the right spots (and getting lucky with incompetent management sometimes ;)) Not hatin on b if that's how it sounds btw, I'm sayin he knows what he's doing.

The guy lives in VA and hosts tourneys in MD for a reason.

While I'm posting I guess I might as well get these outta the way =p

1: Omni (Metaknight) - Gj on first. Training sessions *drool*. It was really fun hanging out with ya before and after the tourney. Thanks for the halp @ the fest.
2: Candy (Snake) - STARCRAFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers) - Pretty much what I said to Omni cept the first part. GJ on top 3 though :) You're also a crazy suicidal bombing sunovabish
4: Takeover (Snake) - yay you're back at fourth again. Now stay consistent and get top 3. Beating Chu too goods.
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - Why you gotta coach poyo tho ;_;? Bomberman2gudz
7: Korn (Metaknight) - STOP CLIMBING ON MY WALLS YOU DRUNK NINJA
7: Speed (Sonic) - You beat Candy again =D Lapras must be proud.
9: SovaMAN (Dedede) - I'm jealous. loooool steve austin rants
9: BMX (Wario) - Grow up mangs. You're 19? 20?
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W) - I see you eying my fridge.
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight) - too good
13: Pitzer (Pit) - Thanks for coming down. We'll play more SC2 sometime soon.
13: Hey its Yo - YO MY STAND IN INFLATABLE MALCOLM! Thanks for saving my life last night.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers) - hi
13: Smokey (Yoshi) - Keep attendin ish.
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight) - Watched your jiggs play against Boss. Nice.
17: 2-Fast (Mario) - Keep attendin ish.
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???) - nooooooo 17th D;
17: D0N (DK) - Thanks for comin up from SOVA. Must be a helluva drive.
17: Taj (Metaknight) - Champion Lord Gamepad was just sandbagging
17: Zanna (???) - Keep attendin ish. gg's
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers) - Finally get to meet the legendary stream monster, gg's.
17: Kenny aka Scrub (Pikachu) - WHAT THE ****
25: Yoster (Metaknight) - yay yoster pizzas
25: Famous (Mario) - Thanks for comin up. Too bad we didn't get to play.
25: RPG Fighter (???) - Keep attendin ish.

Btw the 25th will probably be the last WB tourney so I hope to see everyone there. Some ****ers just don't know how to respect a host and his house.

Serynder

Jigglypuff is the best.
Despite my constant bracket blaming, I really enjoyed this tournament. I had fun seeing everyone again and hopefully I'll be able to catch everyone at MLG DC. My house is like five minutes away from the venue and I'll probably let people stay over for free, just send me a PM or something if you want, because I can only house like five people at the most.

On another note...

I played one match with Meta Knight at this tournament, which was game two against Candy.. And man. MAN. MANNN. I have to say.. My Jigglypuff did was better. u___u

1: Omni (Metaknight) - Good stuff on first man, all your efforts are doing you justice. I'll have to spend a few years in your hyperbolic time chamber soon. O:
2: Candy (Snake) - I kept walking into your mines. aaaaaaaa.
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers) - I PLAY JIGGLYPUFF NOW.
4: Takeover (Snake) - Didn't get to play you yesterday, but good stuff.
5: Logic (Olimar) - ROLL OUT GOES THROUGH SHUTTLE LOOP.
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - Wish I could have played you in a few friendlies, but it was still great seeing you again. O:
7: Korn (Metaknight) - Koooooooooorn. come over some time soon again with Will. D:
7: Speed (Sonic) - Didn't get to talk to you too much yesterday, good stuff though.
9: SovaMAN (Dedede) - Yo let's team some time. D:
9: BMX (Wario) - I didn't get to play you too much, but yo. yoo. that dedede.
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W) - I'll get you next time. O: Come play with Poyo and I soon.
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight) - You shouldn't have given up so soon. I would have loved to have your brack-- *bracket johns*.
13: Pitzer (Pit) - It was fun playing you in friendlies man. Your Pit is fun. o:
13: Hey its Yo - I didn't get to talk to you much, but hopefully I'll get to play you at MLG DC.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers) - GOTTA LEARN TO CHAINGRAB JIGGLYPUFF OR I'M GONNA BEAT YOU IF I PLAY YOU. YEEEEEEEEAHHHH.
13: Smokey (Yoshi) - I salute you for playing with a wii mote.
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight) - SHOULD HAVE STAYED FAITHFUL TO THAT JIGGLYPUFF.
17: 2-Fast (Mario) - I don't recall playing you that much, but it's always fun to see a Mario main. good stuff.
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???) - Yo that Pikachu hoodie.
17: D0N (DK) - your african DI is too good. TOO GOOD.
17: Taj (Metaknight) - GAMEPAD CHAMPION.
17: Zanna (???) - I don't recall getting to play you, but maybe at the next tourney. o:
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers) - ^ also your controller is too good.
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu) - Don't quit, man. You'll get Poyo next time, just keep practicing with Omni. You've played for a long time, so you've probably got a lot of different things memorized and just waiting to be UNLEASHED.
25: Yoster (Metaknight) - If you went Meta Knight, you'd have beaten me. I really had to focus against your Falco though, good stuff.
25: Famous (Mario) - i spam fludd.
25: RPG Fighter (???) - I don't think I got to play you, or had the chance to talk with you, but keep going to tournaments. You'll get much better that way.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
LOL @ phil

shoutouts:

1: Omni (Metaknight) good stuff, omni training works :o
2: Candy (Snake): sorry I had to almost beat you in losers bracket
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers): **** 3rd place good stuff
4: Takeover (Snake): who's takeover?
5: Logic (Olimar): 5th???? step it up
5: ChuDat (Kirby): DDD versus Chu is 100:0 lol
7: Korn (Metaknight): Hey Vince!
7: Speed (Sonic): Let's quit together lol
9: SovaMAN (Dedede): better than I expected
9: BMX (Wario): We need to step it up
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W): lol
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight): good stuff
13: Pitzer (Pit): 3rd Strike sucks
13: Hey its Yo: See you at summer slam brotha
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers): Rubberbandman too goodz
13: Smokey (Yoshi): Good stuff you are getting there
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight): Jiggz lol
17: 2-Fast (Mario)
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???): Join the trifore......oh wait
17: D0N (DK): Best DK
17: Taj (Metaknight): You have failed me my Lord. We must not let this hold back the triforce
17: Zanna (???): Snake player?
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers): GGs close games
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu): Thanks for hosting the smashfest, I would of cleaned again but I wanted to go home
25: Yoster (Metaknight): Nice seeing you
25: Famous (Mario): :\ thanks for coming up
25: RPG Fighter (???): GGs

D0N

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

Kenny - Thanks for housing us. We were good, but the 1$ thing was more than justified after what you put up with I saw...

BMX - CLUTCH!!!! That was a classic case of "its not over till its over" that I think we both learned from. Also, you wanted the win more than me and deserved it.

Takeover - Nice talking with you. Maybe i'll come down and practice for a weekend sometime if thats cool. No promises there though lol.

Chu - Hope your happy with your revenge haha. We're still 1-1 though :p. Maybe a tie breaker next time... maybe.

Omni - I'm a little salty... It's my own fault for not expecting but so much :mad:. GGs

Shift - GGs, your kirby was learning fast. Thanks for the job tip.

2fast - GGs Keep up the mario. I thought you played pretty well. I hope you stick with him and get better in the future.

Meep - Nice work with Fox. I hate that matchup lol. I like your patience with fox, I should have more with mine.

Boss - Fun doubles friendlies

Korn - Good seeing you as always. Next time ill actually play you for once lol

PS - You were my favorite wii mote player :(

Lol - We never played any singles matches did we? Doubles were fun though :).

The trolls - wtf is wrong with you guys :laugh:

Candy - BBQ chicken pizza is good right

TKO - Sorry about your stolen good

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Good **** Candy, amazing comeback from losers.
candy wasn't gonna' try the rest of the tourny seriously after that, but then i put my hand on his shoulder, looked him dead in the eye, and said "no. dont do that. meet me in grand finals" and then he went from :( to :colorful:

Stfu ***g1t.

Good **** Omni, Anti training helps :D
dat anti training

Wait omni won? Why the **** can't you beat a toon link at 140% vs your 0% but win this, GOD YOU SUCK!
no johns. i do suck.

shoutouts coming soon

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
aww man. did decent here. Shoutouts to TKO first for being da bes ever. The car ride, the music, BOMBERMAN! Mad chill bro. I gotta step it up for us man.

1: Omni (Metaknight)- congrats, nice work. I need to come over so we can train. :D
2: Candy (Snake)- ffffffffffffffffffff, its gay that i have to fight you. still, nice comeback in losers.
3: Meep (Fox, Ice Climbers)- fox is the gayest thing in existence. I should have used more of the meep serious face! @_@ nice getting third though.
4: Takeover (Snake)- auuuuuugh. lol bomberman too good. Man, what happened? You were on fire this tourney! I thought you were going to win it all.
5: Logic (Olimar)- just too good man. Next time if you dont mind, i want to talk to you about some stuff, you know, get your opinion on Sonic and what he can do.
5: ChuDat (Kirby)- i had no money argh. i would have played you man. But still nice stuff. Chu for sneakiest bomberman player.
7: Korn (Metaknight)- kooorrrrrrnnnn :( its cool to hang out man. Dont worry, you'll do better next time.
7: Speed (Sonic)- get top 3 scrub.
9: SovaMAN (Dedede)- SOVAMAHHN! Yeah we are. The retiree's loooool. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN. D3 da bes.
9: BMX (Wario)- UH-HUU. Hey guy. Im your #1 fan loooooool.
9: Boss (Luigi, G&W)- ffffffffffffffffffffffff
9: Poyo (Kirby, Jacobknight)- O_O nah, its all right man. Sonic's ******** lol. ggs
13: Pitzer (Pit)- Trollzama. thanks for helpin out man. Real cool to see you again. Play brawl more!
13: Hey its Yo- gay first round. we can agree that tko has the best car rides.
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers)- i gotta play you more. Its like you know what im going to do before i even do it wtd. O_O
17: LOL. (Jigglypuff, Metaknight)- i saw you over there puttin in work. Good stuff. You'll do better next time.
17: 2-Fast (Mario)- Mariooooo.
17: NekomataMaster aka Oath (???)- UH-HUU. sorry i kept throwing those puns out. i barely saw you use ROB this tourney? And when did you decide to use Lucario?
17: Taj (Metaknight)- tawwwwsh. real cool to see ya. The wrestling jokes are hilarious loool.
17: Rubberband Man (Ice Climbers)- dang man, i saw you over there doin work. Come to more events!
17: Kenny aka K9 (Pikachu)- ur mum. wtd happened?
25: Yoster (Metaknight)- fun friendlies! Falco is tough. :(
25: Famous (Mario)- i saw the second round...that sucks. :(
25: RPG Fighter (???)- you came here? wuuuuuut. i didnt see you! D:

I got alot of work to do now...I have to get out of these patterns.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man i always chose not to bring alcohol to K9's out of respect for the house and the people there. now everyones getting funky!!! meep what have you done!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
found my Ipod

it was in this flap in the back of kennys office couch thingy

stupid couch design IMO

would do shoutouts but nobody shouted me out (i didnt enter singles/you ****ers are lazy)

but yea

uhh good tourney....

D0N

Smash Ace
found my Ipod

stupid couch design IMO

would do shoutouts but nobody shouted me out (i didnt enter singles/you ****ers are lazy)

but yea

uhh good tourney....
um... i did. and we only played once. too lazy to read? lol

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
found my Ipod

stupid couch design IMO

but yea

uhh good tourney....
aww man. did decent here. Shoutouts to TKO first for being da bes ever. The car ride, the music, BOMBERMAN! Mad chill bro. I gotta step it up for us man.
:( I always shout you out first duu. You da bes.

Yo was pretty mad when you found out it was there looool.

Top Bottom