• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LouisiANIME Full Results - 9/10/10

Curlz

Smash Lord
SINGLES
16 Entrants
$5 Entry
Baton Rouge, LA

Bracket Image: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a10/EeveeEvolution/LouisiAnime.gif

1: Lee Martin (MK / Falco) ($48.00)
2: JNig (Wario) ($24.00)
3: Hyro (Toon Link) ($8.00)
4: Ran (Snake / MK)
5: Curlz (MK / ROB / Olimar )
5: rOni (MK / Lucario)
7: Battousai (MK / Peach / Marth)
7: BSP (Luigi)
9: Joon
9: Pika!
9: Omnix
9: Joshua
13: Nickels
13: Drew
13: Bryan
13: Vortex

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
who did lee martin play when he lost to JNig? was that his falco?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shoutouts!

Lee- Our WFs set was silly, to put it lightly. I consider myself a little lucky, but I'll tell all my friends! lol jk. Now that I know what you going 100% on me looks like, it's only another step for me to get better.

John- Mah boi, stop making it easier for me to beat you! Honestly, I'm just glad we only had to play one set this time. If you woulda pulled out that pocket bootleg MK...I'd poo on it.

Ran- After this, expect me to be campier from now on. I've learned from my mistakes these past 2 tournies, and I will improve from here on out. Learning Falco is still a maybe...we'll see.

Roni- I hope you know I only timed you out since you were camping me sooo hard. I still love you. Lookin like Jesus if he played smash, but much cooler.

Batto- Geez man, just stick to MK and actually be serious if you know whats good for you.

BSP- We didn't play :(

EDIT: BSL, he went Falco the first 3 matches, I 2-1'd it, then he switched to MK and went 1-1.

Curlz

Smash Lord
1: Lee Martin - We didn't get to hang out much this weekend. I'm a little sad face.
2: JNig - I didn't talk to you much, sorry. Good job on knocking Lee out of Winners. <3
3: Hyro - If I was able to get you to last stock kill percent in our set, you need to start taking this game more seriously! >.< I still love you though. Fun stuff after the tourny.
4: Ran - Thanks again for helping me run this. I really appreciate it. I didn't get to talk to the new faces too much this time around, so thanks for letting people know about the smash community while I was tired/busy.
5: Curlz - I love you!
5: rOni - I'm better than you.
7: Battousai - I'm double better than you.
7: Arcadia - I'm just staright up better than you.
7: BSP - I didn't get to play you at this tourny. :[ I saw your friendlies against Lee before the tourny though, I'm gonna be honest and say that I'm a little scared of you. Lol.
9: Joon - Noob.
9: Pika! - Cute Pika / Tiger cosplay.
9: Omnix - Noob.
9: Joshua - Noob.
13: Nickels - You're that cool kid that goes to tournaments and plays badly, but its ok because you're awesome. I love you!
13: Drew - Noob
13: Bryan - New Iberia player. We need to play some more, you're Falcon is legit. (He took me to the third game.)
13: Vortex - Noob.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
i also used lucario in this tourny n00bs, and jnig, i did camp the fk out of you haha

-Ran

Smash Master
Lee - Too good as always. I hoped things worked out over the weekend for you with my long lost friend. =p

Jnig - As always, you're getting better. I'm sorry for talking your ear off in the car. xD

John- I miss you. =( Now I know about the MK gayness though from your down smash. =p

Curlz - Fun tournament as always.

Roni - Fun MK ditto, and I'm glad that we could see you again.

Greg - Stop sand bagging so hard. I miss you <3

Bsp - Didn't talk, but you did well against Roni up till the last match.

To everyone: Get better! We all have things we can do to get better. =0

BSP

Smash Legend
I went all Luigi by the way. I'll try to do better (and get more sleep before) the chinese Inn tourney coming up.

IDK about you guys, but I was getting tired in general as the thing went on. Maybe it was just all the other stuff going on? Either way, I enjoyed all the matches I played and ggs guys.

Is Lee picking up Falco?

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shoutouts.
Man, if I made shoutouts like you, 3rd and under would have "Noob" right next to them. If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all. <3

I promise I'm going to get better...eventually.
Love you guys <3
Good to hear that!

i also used lucario in this tourny n00bs, and jnig, i did camp the fk out of you haha
Could you go Lucario against me next time? I haven't played any lulu other than Jio's in AGES.

Jnig - As always, you're getting better. I'm sorry for talking your ear off in the car. xD
Don't worry about it. I'm much more of a listener anyways, and you have a lot of valid points.

I went all Luigi by the way. I'll try to do better (and get more sleep before) the chinese Inn tourney coming up.

IDK about you guys, but I was getting tired in general as the thing went on. Maybe it was just all the other stuff going on? Either way, I enjoyed all the matches I played and ggs guys.

Is Lee picking up Falco?
Idk if Lee's picking up Falco, but I sure am.

And good job vs Hyro, geez, that powershielded upB, just a moment sooner...

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
And good job vs Hyro, geez, that powershielded upB, just a moment sooner...
BSP almost beat hyro with a shoryuken finisher?! i want to see that replaaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Curlz

Smash Lord
Man, if I made shoutouts like you, 3rd and under would have "Noob" right next to them. If you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all. <3
Haha, I only put noob next to the people (noobs) that don't have SWF accounts. <3

Top Bottom