• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sync's Sex Saloon 2!!!! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

1vs1

1: UltimateRazer==:snake:
2: Illmatic==:peach:
3: Xyro==:samus2:/:rob:
4: Jerm==:toonlink:
5: Tree==:shiek:
5: Smoom==:popo:
7: Sync==:snake:
7: RT==:lucario:
9: Leaf==:pikachu2:
9: Furbs==:yoshi2:
9: Wingless==:pit:
9: Mr T==:diddy:
13: Kadin==:metaknight:
13: Chute==:gw:
13: Sven==:falco:
13: Diego==:marth:
17: Graf nik==:wolf:/:lucario:

2vs2

1: Ultimate Razer+Xyro==:snake:/:metaknight:+:samus2:/:rob:
2: Jerm+Illmatic==:toonlink:/:luigi2:+:peach:
3: Zori+P4==:olimar:+:metaknight:
4: Kadin+Mr T==:metaknight:+:diddy:
5: Rt+Smoom==:lucario:/:marth:+:wario:
5: Sync+leaf==:snake:+:pikachu2:
7: Chute+sven==:gw:+:falco:
7: Tree+Wingless==:shiek:+:pit:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Nah it was $5, and yeah the .gif is amazing. I actually just saw Pan's Labyrinth last night because Xyro recommended it.

I had alot of fun, am really happy with my placement, and I like how I did against Razer.

Great tournament yet again Sync.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Seriously good stuff. Good to see EVERYONE improving..some slower than others, but I'm noticing some differences. GGs to all I played. :)

Unfortunately, I have terrible news...someone accidentally unplugged my dazzle sometime during the tourney, so my computer froze and proceeded to CRASH with a good old tasty BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH, so yeah...there won't be many tourney vids. Maybe a few from the first two rounds and that's it. I apologize to everyone in advance, because there were some REALLY good matches...and now they will never be seen. :(

Special shoutout to Xyro...he did seriously good...he was on fire, zair ****** everyone....could he be the next SAN???!?!?!?!?!?!

z00ted

don't sweat it RT.
man... my sets vs Razer were really good though.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
I don't think I even played on a recording set.

But Grand Finals was amazing.
GGs to all, more of a day of personal victory rather than my placing.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Eh, it was alright. I had way more high points than usual but the lower points just happened to appear in tournament...like my first set. Which I am now happy I lost. Sorry Mr. T. :p

Next stop, Smash Con Queso!
Also I'll do shoutouts later.

Sync.

Smash Champion
lol I should have gone to this.
Yes TallMan!!! Next one I have you shall be personally invited!

Yeah GGs everyone too good. I hope my matches versus Jerm were recorded and are still alive... Sorry to hear about your computer does it still work?

Guys seriously I love to host all of you and expect one once per month or more. I really like how everything played out.

Ill... too good getting second. Shoutouts a little later on tonight!

Kadin, Xyro has your pirate hat.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro obviously did so well because he's trying to be on his A-game for my Bowser.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro obviously did so well because he's trying to be on his A-game for my Bowser.
Actually, beating your bowser will only require 2% of my power.

SHOUT OUTS!!!

1: Ultimate Razer==Those teams matches were epic! i will get the vids up tonight or tomorrow morning.

2: Illmatic== We keep exchanging sets and this time you won! Yoshi's f-ed me up like it normaly does but good job though. You earned it.

3: Xyro aka Zair Rapist aka Papa Lesbian==WHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

4: Jerm== FINALLY!!!!! i took down the toon *****! Nah, it was a fluke and im pretty sure it will never happen again.

5: Tree==You did really good this time around. You even beat me. Very good job.

5: Smoom==YOOU WILL NEVER BEAT MY ROB. Acccept it.

7: Sync== Thank you so much for the fest. i think this one was much better than the last one you had. Keep the Sex Saloon doors open cause im pretty sure we all had fun.

7: RT== My panda, thanks for recording what you could and dont let yesterday get to you. you said u tripped almost every single stock and i saw LOTS of SDs......it happens. We can hug it out next time we meet if u want.

9: Leaf== DESTROYER OF BATMANs!!!!!!!!!!!!

9: Furbs== LOL you wont go to HOBOs anymore but you will go to a sex saloon? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA it was good seeing u furbsie

9: Wingless== it was really nice talkin to you in the truck. you are down to earth and pretty cool in my book. it was an honor

9: Mr T== You did pretty good in teams AND you are the DESTROYER OF LEAFs

13: Kadin== I have your pirate hat. DEAL WITH IT

13: Chute== TASTY GW! It eats samus.

13: Sven==Didnt get to talk with you much but i DID mess up your name about 30 times yesterday

13: Diego== Mexican marth master! it was nice to see you again. GO TO HOBO 28.

17: Graf nik==Every time i saw you it seems like you were smile-ing. Keep going to fests/hobos and u WILL get better. I promise.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
1: UltimateRazer== Nice to finally play you. I'm simply amazed at how quickly you changed your game to beat me. Impressive!

2: Illmatic==We only got that one friendly :[. Good job on 2nd!

3: Xyro== I simply can't tell you how exciting it was to beat you. I've looked up to you, and that Samus of yours, since before I moved here. It was an honor.

4: Jerm== I need to friendly you! PJ practice obviously isn't enough.

5: Tree== Good job man!

5: Smoom==Beam sword, Peach ditto, completely unfair xD.

7: Sync== The Sex Saloon was AWESOME! Too bad we only got a few friendlies. It was a bunch of fun man! Hope the animal cracker bear gets a lot of use!

7: RT== Sakurai was straight trolling. Brush it off.

9: Leaf== Take some Smoom advice: grab.

9: Furbs== Nice seeing you again!

9: Wingless== Doubles on the gayest stages possible was TOO fun. Don't know of any advice for Pit other than not approaching :dizzy:

9: Mr T== The Leaf SLAYER.

13: Kadin== Cool friendlies, fun time.

13: Chute== Who is this Chute? Where'd DDM3K go and the Rolimar I loved so much?

13: Sven== Ganon Dair > All

13: Diego== I didn't get to play you.

17: Graf nik== Dude, you impressed me so much. You're doing great, just keep playing and coming to tournies and you're bound to ****.

Sync.

Smash Champion
1: UltimateRazer==RAZER! Thanks for the coaching. Gettin that Chik-Fil-A powers for next ya bird!
2: Illmatic== **** Ill... 2nd place! Nice seeing you. I learned some things so I'll be catching up soon!
3: Xyro==GREEN LESBIAN TAKES THIRD!!! WHAT THE??? Thanks for organizing twas awesome.
4: Jerm==Thanks for robbing me Jerm haha. I had to do it. I sucked in our MM but in tournament I was proud of myself. Went in all confident ya know?
5: Tree==TREE!!! I MISSED YOU MAN! We didn't get to play duelist and you didn't see my Snake's improvement ]: YOU BEST BE AT HOBO!
5: Smoom== SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Friendlies next time! I'm ready to see you go FUSION MODE
7: Sync== Thanks for hosting the tournament and letting me spend the night tonight. Be sure to do your homework son!
7: RT== Sakarai hates pands but loves penguins? What the? Sorry about your computer though. Glad you came!
9: Leaf== Leaf we won doubles. The epic finish to that set at Japes. Aw yeah.
9: Furbs== I'm sorry about how our set ended... your Kirby legitly wrecked me second match... It was like JV 3-stock or something. Thanks for coming! hope you come to the next sex saloon Furbs!
9: Wingless== Wingless. Your Pit... IS CRAZY! Death by sharking XD
9: Mr T== Mr.T you're **** impressive keep it up! You wreck my sheeeeeet
13: Kadin== Batman! You've gotten too good. Impressive Meta Knight. Way impressive.
13: Chute== BUCKET BREAKING! I told you that you'd do fine! Keep it up!
13: Sven== GET OUT OF HERE YA BIRD!
13: Diego== Your Marth was really fun to play! Expect me to MM you at next HOBO you're too good!
17: Graf nik== Graf! Thanks for showing up buddy! Hope you enjoyed yourself! See you at next HOBO my friend!

0: P4== We're 2-2 now. We'll settle this at SCQ though! Good ****. I need to bring my A-game when I play you next time! P.S B-throw to SL...gay. XD

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Shoutouts

1: UltimateRazer==Fun friendlies...we rarely play...but the Lucario matchup is hard for you, DERPA DERPA.
2: Illmatic==We didn't play friendlies...ah well, next time.
3: Xyro==Holy ****, you were on fire. Our matches were fun...but I'll have to slay you NEXT TIME. :p
5: Tree==Sheik matchup is weird. Brawl trolling you almost as much as me...almost.
5: Smoom==SD against ICs = bad. Tripping against ICs = worse. Ah well, good matches.
7: Sync==Thanks for having us over. It really helps the community.
7: RT==Worthless piece of toejam.
9: Leaf==You're getting better...just keep working on it. ;)

P4==You suck for not entering...you have gotten better...WHAT'S THE MATTER, SCARED?

Brawl: Tripping at least twice in EVERY match, even friendlies? **** off and **** Sakurai. **** like this makes me want to quit sometimes...

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
LOL, well, I didn't really talk to Jerm...can't give a shoutout to someone if you don't talk to them. :p

z00ted

Man Ozz - I wish you could have made this.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
1: UltimateRazer==GGs when we played. And good job!

2: Illmatic==GGs when we...wait a second...well, VERY nice grand finals set.

3: Xyro==What exactly were you two talking about in the truck..?

4: Jerm==When I fight you, I need to slow my mind down. I can't ever get in.

5: Tree==Too ninja to get grabbed...

5: Smoom==Smoom. We didn't play.
:(

7: Sync==5,000 matches...and fun teams as always.

7: RT==*chillin in the back of the truck*

*gets lost*
*gets lost again*

9: Leaf==LOL john about playing too much Kingdom Hearts and not being used to the controller.

9: Furbs==GGs, I love close matches.

9: Wingless==I told you...

9: Mr T==Stupid windmill, stupid counterpick character.
:lick: GGs, great set

13: Kadin==Our set was intense!

13: Chute==Good friendlies! I need G&W practice

13: Sven==I think we played sometime...if not, next time!

13: Diego==Good games, you are really good for never being seen before around here

17: Graf nik==It's cool, step it up next time

0: P4==GGs

diegot143

Smash Cadet
1: UltimateRazer== yet to play you
2: Illmatic==yet to play you
3: Xyro== im colombian fool
4: Jerm== destroyed me pretty efficiently
5: Tree== yet to play you
5: Smoom== yet to play you
7: Sync== gg man
7: RT==gg again thanks for the heads up about smashboards
9: Leaf==thanks for the time, im almost there against your pika
9: Furbs==i saw your yoshi it looked cool
9: Wingless==ggs again arrows are your bread and butter? no i said something else i forgot
9: Mr T==ggs tall dude
13: Kadin==ggs bro
13: Chute==yet to play you
13: Sven==ggs rival lol
17: Graf nik== keep it up man
... Zori = = good friendlies man lol
see you all next time

Top Bottom