• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The compendium of knowledge on the similaries of appearances between Albert. And DDD.

Albert.

Smash Master
Albert. always knew that he was different. He always knew he had a foretold destiny foretold by the destinies and the fortune telling fortunetellers who knew of destiny.

It is time to unveil the secrets to the concerned masses. The majesty will be unveiled, with these startling testimonials from Pro smash bros. players, like P-3.

It was the Shaman Junk that opened Albert.s eyes.

Junk said:
Albert. was confused, but flattered. The most beautiful of all the characters in Nintendo lore? And Albert. resembled him? What high praise.[/SIZE]

real talk, albert got that dedede face
Albert. had never heard of this player. So he took his words with grains of salts and haystack needles.

MY GOD, ALBERT IS DEDEDE
ALBERT. HOWEVER, had heard of this player. THE BEST person named "shaya" in a WHOLE HEMISPHERE!!! Could he really LOOK LIKE the KING ?

Junk said:
SO Inspiring[/SIZE]

HOLY **** ALBERT IS DDD

n
THE GREAT, unrivaled MAGNIFICENT, proficient, IMPRESSIVE, Preemptive PLAYER-3

CONFIRMATION?!

HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE

My God

The best Metaknight player.

IT's SETTLED, then.

Thank you for your time.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
mmm..not seeing the connection here.....................................................................................................

Albert.

Smash Master
mmm..not seeing the connection here.....................................................................................................
Whenever there are true and just Believers, there are those whose minds are clouded by deceit and confusion... If you do not gaze upon The Face of The Albert. and see the Penguiny resemblance, have no fear, your soul may be saved eventually

Laurel

Smash Ace
Whenever there are true and just Believers, there are those whose minds are clouded by deceit and confusion... If you do not gaze upon The Face of The Albert. and see the Penguiny resemblance, have no fear, your soul may be saved eventually
oh

my

****ing

god

LOL

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
but your physiology is in no way similar to our great over lord :(

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
wth are you serious i just spent 8 bucks buying a plain black mousepad at best buy

get ***** me
Yeah I got one too. I had them make a sick Snake one lol. It takes like 2 weeks to deliver but free and high quality printing..totally worth it!

Albert.

Smash Master
When a man walks into a room, he brings his whole life with him. He has a million reasons to be anywhere, just ask him. If you listen, He'll tell you how he got there, how he forgot where he was going, and then he woke up. If you listen, he'll tell you about the time he thought he was an angel, who dreamt of being perfect. -Mad Men

If only Angels were Penguins

Top Bottom