• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Presents The Fall Brawl: 2010 ft. M2K *Ft Myers Fl 9/18/2010*

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
FGCU Presents The Fall Brawl: 2010

FGCU Florida
9/18/2010
Sponsored by Play N Trade Cape Coral
$500 Pot

62 Players

RESULTS:

1: M2K :metaknight:
2: SuperWolf :metaknight: / :falco:
3: Abscent :diddy:
4: Vtec :metaknight:
5: M!X :snake:
5: ****** :rob:
7: Mink :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff:
7: D Who? :lucario:
9: Viper :falco:
9: DSkank :pit:
9: Alex E.
9: TRA :marth:
13: SRK99 :pit:
13: SSGUY :mario2:
13: Raef :gw:
13: Red :fox: / :ganondorf:
17: Hackey :pit: / :pikachu2:
17: UI
17: Tyler
17: Steven Davis
17: Yin :marth:
17: Garrett B.
17: Mao! :samus2: / :olimar:
17: Matt Bates
25: BallR
25: Tom S.
25: AvatarYang :yoshi2:
25: Blue :metaknight: / :zerosuitsamus:
25: David G.
25: Ballin
25: G-Dub :toonlink:
25: Shinibu :snake:
33: Jesus :snake:
33: Slash :toonlink:
33: Darwin
33: Nanakr
33: Spencer
33: Megladon :snake:
33: Sam
33: Strut
33: STEVE :yoshi2: / :snake:
33: RKO :random:
33: Anthony C.
33: Cody L.
33: ACE :link2:
33: Matt Bo.
33: Project
33: Alain Garcia
49: Marcus
49: Trevor S.
49: John
49: Andrew
49: John U.
49: Daniel Levy
49: Brian T.
49: Kevin S,
49: Michael Miller
49: Chip
49: Brandon Dolin
49: Daniel Silver
49: Eric
49: Cart :kirby2:
49: Jaimie M.
49: Narciso

Bracket:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
2: SuperWolf / Grats on 2nd place man. We need to chill man, you're only like 30 minutes away.

4: Vtec - Nice MEta man, you did really good. If i see you in tourney next time you know ima whip out little miss :jigglypuff: because we went 50/50 later that night with that meta jiggz.

5: M!X - **** our match was close. I'm so pissed i had that 15% suicide. i should have def wont hat match. But congrats man, You did really good. Next time is ee you in tourney, ima knock you out ;). I enjoyed our matches and friendlis, thanks or coming out after the tourney to smash more with us. You're a really chill guy.

5: ****** - You have a sick R.O.B. Man. We need to play more, i have your number and you have mine.

7: D Who? - I didn't really see your Lucario play, but i heard alot of scrubs talking trash about it. Which means you did good. Representin' SwampNigas!

9: Viper - Just get more practice on Meta man. That's all you gotsta do.

9: DSkank - DSKANK! Our Money match was good. Twist and Shouts were DAMX Good. And gentlemans rule to Hyrule Temple.

9: TRA - You didn't do bad man. Sucks you had to see ****** twice.

13: SSGUY - You got murked by DSKANK. Because he's a boss. Pick Wario.

17: Hackey - Hacky! You're a ***** for leaving early.

17: Yin - Yin! Nexet time your in the area, you gotsta practice and hangout man. You're marth is cool and your d3 is fun to mess around with.

17: Mao! - MAO! MAO! i'm happy i didn't have to see you in tourney. But im sorry you had to see M2K.

25: BallR - Kadeem man. I'm glad you and the crew made it up here. You guys are fun to smash with and always fun to chill with.

25: AvatarYang - Yang, you're yoshi could use training and i'm happy to be that guy who you practice with.

25: G-Dub - Baser! You did good man, ive never seen a toon link abuse the ledge so much in my whole life. that was disgusting.

25: Shinibu - BILLY! BILLY! BILLY! God it took you so long to kill Luigi with that **** uptilt. hahahahahaha.

33: Jesus - Thanks for coming Garret, You just did your best.

33: Megladon - Thanks for everything man, you know what i'm talking about. I need to get more of those snake matches. Im excited to play with you this coming week.

33: RKO - RKO man, you're a boss. Thanks for coming down and staying with us for the weekend, i had fun.

33: Anthony C. - Thanks for coming out man, i enjoyed chillin' with you and talkin' mad trash to people.

TRA

Smash Journeyman
What? M2K? I think you mean DolphinChief. M2K would never come to our nub free tourney and **** us all for a $60 gift card that he probably can't use anyways.

Sorry about the lack of friendlies after the tournament, guys. I wasn't feeling good and I had to finish up some homework. Bad johns, I know, but that's how it goes.

1: DolphinChief - funny guy, thanks for coming.

2: SuperWolf - I really dont know why you're afraid of my Marth. Your too sick, dawg. I keep getting lucky by not going against you in bracket.

3: Abscent - I need to learn how to play falco and MK so I can **** your *** like SuperWolf and DolphinChief did.

4: Vtec - I didn't know you played MK, but you did really well. And you dont even play much anymore? wtf, bro.... good job, though!

5: M!X - Another tournament goes by and I miss you in bracket. Lucky me! We'll get those friendlies in soon, dawg.

5: ****** - Every single tournament, man..... You did a really good job switching things up when we met in Losers. I'll see you around.

7: Mink - your ZSS is getting pretty intimidating. Keep it up, man.

7: D Who? - I was surprised you weren't talking more ****.

9: Viper - I'll stop by with my recording stuff when I'm not dying and we'll get some **** up.

9: DSkank - You're an ok guy, but your Pit is gay.

9: TRA - Too nub.

13: SSGUY - Just stay with it. You're getting better, you just need to remember to change it up.

13: Raef - Nice meeting you.

13: Red - your fox really isn't that bad, just keep workin' him and take it to the next level. If there are videos online, watch Trump. He's a fox player in Tampa that you could learn a lot from.

17: Yin - It was nice seeing you again! Sorry we didn't get to play.

25: Blue - Legit. just need more match-up experience. Stick with Meta.

25: G-Dub - Definitely surprised me with your TL. Look out for the guy in the mirror.

25: Shinibu - can't believe how good you are for having played for so little time. stick with it, bro.

33: Megladon - you know so much random **** about this game! maybe next time you'll get luckier in bracket and put it to better use.

33: RKO - Can't believe how often you go Random..... wtf, dude?

33: Cody L - Haha, didn't expect to see you there. It was fun, bro.

33: Project - Sorry you got put right into losers. You're pretty good at Brawl for being a Melee kid. Always enjoy playing you, bro.

49: Chip - you won't read this, but it was good seeing you there!

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
@Mink: lol I forgot u SDed XD what was it 2nd match? I don't remember dawwg one thing for sure ur control over ur armor is amazing I remember I couldn't do shxt for my first stock I think I didn't even inflicted more then 50% XD ohh nd was it Halberd that I CPed u on? I can't remember lol
@TRA: I was feeling bad too dawwg I got a headache a little before I fought Viper >_< nd afterwards when we finally got something to eat I couldn't even enjoy it :( felt like throwing up...anyways yea next time well chill before anything :)

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Yeah it was second match. Haha. I SD'd my first life at 15% and you were on your second stock. And it ended with 201% on your last life -.-

You counterpicked me to Halberd. Because for some reason i didn't ban halberd like i had for snake before. :p

Next time M!x. NEXT TIME! (Shakes fist)

-!-

Smash Lord
dang lol so that's how I pulled the win XD if u would of went to a neutral u would of won :( nd yea I was thinking that u banned Halberd but I know I wouldn't have gone battlefield or FD XD I need more MU experience lol yesss Snakes Di is brocken lol I think my 2nd stock on game 2 was like over 200%

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Haha probably. I had to work my *** off in order to kill you. We def need to get more friendlies in before the next tournament.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol definitely :)

Btw did anyone help set up the bracket? Just curious...

Ummm I'm feeling the urge to practice for realz realz nd go to a big nice good tournament with lots of really good people :)

-!-

Smash Lord
Yesss he still *****... noobs :p unfortunately the other side had most of the "good" people :D

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Lol I like mixs results better they were green nd had the match count lol nd abcenttt 3-0 lol I'm not sure who he he recked tho only saw the 3-0 against dolphin chief lol I still want my 3stock video abcent dawggg u gotta got me

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
@mink- ill get better just u watch. im like a sayin i lose then ill get stronger >.> lol =D
@TRA-yea most deff good seeing u too bro. i thought u moved but it was for the summer haha. we need to play some dittos my marth agaisnt urs!

-!-

Smash Lord
Still surprised at how poorly the bracket was made... not that it bothers me much cuz I still lost to #1 and one of the two guys I could of Lost to...

anyways I'm done with this thread, till next time :)

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
4: Vtec - GG's first match. Great talking with you.

5: ****** - Next time I want to friendly that ROB. It's sick.

7: Mink - always fun playing you

7: D Who? -Sick lucario

9: Viper - Good deal. Keep on being legit.

9: DSkank - GG's, I'll get your Pit next time. Hopefully my port doesn't bog down again.

9: TRA - Didn't get to play your Marth. Next time.

13: Red - Keep on giving G-dorf a good name. It's fun to play yours and Fox is sick too. Watch vids.

17: Yin - We need to play more friendlies next time your in the area.

25: Blue - Keep playing Meta Knight. You'll get better.

33. Yang- Next time. Sorry that you got knocked out so early. Always fun playing Yoshi.

33. Steve- Just do your best.

49. CART- Lost to random characters? Maybe Kirby isn't your bread and butter Mr. President.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Dude I deeply apologize we never got to play, it look like I Evaded u or something sorryyy if we meet again we should definitely do those C. Falcon Dittos like we where supposed to for this :D
lol. i don't remember saying that but yeah, it's all good.

Next time we shall have to do that. We did do a 4 person Falcon FFA that night though. It was epic.

-!-

Smash Lord
lol. i don't remember saying that but yeah, it's all good.

Next time we shall have to do that. We did do a 4 person Falcon FFA that night though. It was epic.
lol I edited ur post XD

and **** I missed a 4 way Falcon punch going at it O_O next time for sure dawwg :)

-!-

Smash Lord
There was no Cash at all, PlaynTrade gave the President of the Club 80 $5 gift cards ($400 worth of gift cards) and they gave a total of $100 worth of gift cards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place ($60, $30 and $10)

in the end around 18 or so $5 cards where not giving to anyone cuz there where only like 62 or so smashers

Besides to use those gift cards ull need to comeback down and go to the playNtrade in Cape Coral... and from what I heard weren't u supposed to go to Australia or something

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Florida tournaments fail.

Besides the play n trade turn outs. those are hype.

-!-

Smash Lord
well like a few people had mentioned before... it was kinda pointless for him to come down to a tournament where he wasn't gonna make any profit lol he could have gone to a real tournament but he couldn't find a ride to it... or so I heard lol anyways yea this was just a Joke tournament for fun and with lots of noobs... but he still showed up.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Whatever, I had some fun. Choaked against scent. But he's good anyway so it doesn't matter.
I wanna play with Naples more and go to a zp. I hear the place is ****ty but the tournys rock.

-!-

Smash Lord
The last time I've checked, it doesn't reach more then like 35 people with an average of around 25 I think... it does have a few Pros and really good people so yea u can get more out of it... though if u wanna enter singles and doubles then ur looking to pay around $30 per person :laugh: real tournaments are expensive :laugh: and yea of course the pot is bigger...

-!-

Smash Lord
all I know is that thanks to him I didn't win 2nd place... If he had gone somewhere else I would have gotten 2nd at least :(

Top Bottom