• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Championship: Dallas 2010 - November 5th-7th - $35,000 in prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Andy, we will probably get there around 12am Thursday night.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I cant wait to see some of you guys again! its been a while since ive seen piercey poo and inui. is boss or chu going to this?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wait you're leaving tonight? So you're getting in at midnight?

10 DOLLAR BISH!!
No no no sorry we are leaving around 12-1PM on Thursday.

Edit: I'm hyped to see all of texas :). I miss you guys <3.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I can not pick up any more players, I'm sorry I'm already driving 9-10 people around. Also P~S I would love to pick you up but DAL like a good 30-40 minutes away.

I'll pick you up if you already have housing, and gas compensation will be 5-10 per person (depending on how I feel).
Most likely 10.
You have room for 5? I asked how many people you could fit before and you said 4...I'll talk to the people about the price. We are staying at the venue so yeah we have housing.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ROFL!!!!!!!!!

why do you guys wanna meet me so bad? im nothing special. just a top TO who mains LOW TIER. lolz

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Everyone knows that Texas and SoCal are my favorite regions (obv outside of my own region)

Not to imply that there's not people from outside of those regions that I don't love just as much, like Seibrik

CO18

Smash Hero
Dphat is no here. He wont pick up me and shaky cuz of what shaky did to him at winterfest smh

Is there anyone that can pick shaky and I up from dwf around noon friday? we got no ridez and we got $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom