• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fantastic Free Friday Fest For ******s! : STARTING AT 3:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Fantastic Free Friday Fest For ******s!

• Do you have $5?

• Do you enjoy giving Illmatic your money?

• Are you "free"?

• Are you fantastic?

• Do you enjoy wasting your Friday like a ****** playing Brawl instead of hanging out with chicks, going to movies, working, or fapping, like those "cool kids" P-4 and Jerm?

If you answered yes to the previous questions: then this tournament is for YOU!

Venue: 3619 Havenmoor Place Katy, Texas 77449. If you have a problem getting here call me DONT TEXT 281-829-2422

Date/time: October 1st, 2010 - arrive anytime after 12:00 PM, we'll start whenever we want to.

THE TOURNAMENT IS STARTING SOMETIME BETWEEN 3 - 4

NO LATER

Fee: $5, hoe.

Food: That's right you guessed it - fried chicken.(note the emphasis on "f" in "fried")

So yeah, come down to hang out, it should be pretty fun. I'm bringing alot of new faces and this should be good practice before HOBO 28. I'm also accepting all money matches.

z00ted

thats fine.
this should be pretty fun.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Illmatic I've seen your flyering for the 5 F event. And look forward to meeting an MMing you whenever I'm able to go to the next hobo.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I might go. Won't enter tourney...but I'll bring laptop for recording/tio. Assuming I go.

z00ted

its not Saturday because i can't do it on Saturday.

sorry Razer :(

Trela

Smash Lord
I get out of school at 3 tomorrow, and I'm less than 30 minutes away from your crib, Ill.

Anyone willing to come save this young boy from whatever he needs to be saved from? My mom will be able to come pick me up, I believe.

z00ted

So far we have.

Illmatic

Kadin

Mr. T

Cody

Ponyo (?)

Jordan

Sync

Sync's friend

Chute

Tro (?)

Rockettrainer

Player - 4 (?)

Jerm (?)

Gnes (?)

SMOOOOOOOOOOM

Trela (?)

Alpha (?)

Gamma (?)

Leaf

Shadow

Random#1

Random#2

THE TOURNAMENT IS STARTING SOMETIME BETWEEN 3 - 4

NO LATER

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm going to do some massive bracket rigging, no jokes.

Oh, there's a good chance I will be late. We can start coming at 12, but the tourney is supposed to officially start at 2? I should be there by then.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
wild card b!tches! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom