• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**** sakurai that stupid ***hole

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnyce

Smash Master
So... as cool / dumb as learning that pikmin pluck changes based on stage but guess what... so do the frames.

**** this character
I am batman

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Alright, just got finished testing everything that's legal. Here's the list. Everything I'm listing adds an extra frame to our 8 frame Pikmin Pluck for some bull**** reason

Lylat: Full Stage
Frigate: Full Stage
Norfair: Full Stage
Brinstar: Platforms and the breakable center.
PS1: All of the rock phase except for the far ends where it's white. All of the ground of the fire phase, excluding where it's covered by a wooden floor of the house.
Halberd: The first phase on the moving stage, and the platform on the Ship Phase.

Other mentions: Corneria and Summit (LOL IT ACTUALLY GOT WORSE FOR US)

Dnyce

Smash Master
For the most part PS1 doesn't matter. If you play PS1 your intention should be either (1) beating ike (it's your best CP against him ;o) or (2) timing people out and those transformations are the ones you use to time people out on anyways.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Someone told us about this already and explained why a while back.
Something about referring to a certain changing value. I don't remember the specifics.

One extra frame on a move that we generally avoid using near opponents isn't significant anyway.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Someone told us about this already and explained why a while back.
Something about referring to a certain changing value. I don't remember the specifics.

One extra frame on a move that we generally avoid using near opponents isn't significant anyway.
I approve of your avatar :)

And yea, I remember someone from the Smash Lab explaining it too, I think it had to do with a slot of memory being used to hold many different things, one of which is pikmin plucking. Can't remember clearly

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
No. He was talking about Castle Siege. And this is stupid for reasons other than what you're talking about, Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom