• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FGCU Smash Alpha Results!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
FGCU Smash
ALPHA

Singles
1: Xaltis :falco: (split) 72$
2: DFear :diddy: (split) 72$
3: Kyon :peach::olimar: 8$
4: Ed!!! :zelda: :shiek:
5: V-tech :metaknight:
5: Swolf :falco: :metaknight:
7: TRA :marth:
7: ****** :rob:
9: The Joey :snake: :wario:
9: Greenace :pikachu2:
9: Trump :fox: :falco:
9: Mix :snake:
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff:
13: Dwho :lucario:
13: Dsknk :pit:
13: Viper :falco:

Drowned In Pools:

SSGUY :mario2:
Project :jigglypuff:
Quick :lucario:

Bracket:

Pools:

Doubles

1: We Like Girly Animes.... So What? (Xaltis, GreenAce) 42$
2: Dah Fwies (The Joey, DFear) 21$
3: SMK (Mix and Swolf) 7$
4: Jab Cancel (Ed!!!! and Trump)
5: Double Decker Baloney Sandwich (Mink (Joshua) and Mech(grandpa seth))
5: We Play For Fun (Abscent and Kyon)
7: The Hamburglers (D_Who? and ******)

Doubles Bracket

Thanks everyone for coming out to the first FGCU Smash:
Hosted by the SwampNigggas. It was a decent turn out. And stupidly planned pools. But it handled well, and i feel like things sailed rather smooth.​

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
1: Xaltis - thanks for the friendlies and stuff man. I had alot of fun and i'm glad you crew came out. It sucks we didn't do crews. Next time we see you guys we'll do it. haha.

2: DFear Thanks for the practice man. You helped me out and it's cool you took the time to. Your diddy is sick nasty. Not that you need my help to realize it. -.-
Grats!

3: Kyon - you're on my couch. But i'm going to tell you anyways that your peach is disgusting. Great job man.

4: Ed!!! Holy ****ing zelda.

5: V-tech - Your meta's annoying as hell man. I def wanna get more friendlies so i can get some meta practice. you guys should come up to FGCU on an off day to practice with me and Viper.

5: Swolf Good matches man! I'm glad you came up to chill out with us.

7: TRA - You're marth is getting alot better, and as a player your doing pretty awsome at reading. We need to practice more man. I need some tips. -.-

7: ****** - ******! Thanks for coming out to my tourney man. I'm glad you and youre crew could make it. Next time your up around campus we need to smash. Viper has your number now.

9: The Joey - Dude, we got alot of friendlies in. I've never been side B spiked with DK before. You must have been fishing hardcore for that hahahaha. Nasty.

9: Greenace - Pikachu.....

9: Trump - You're alot better than i expected. Your falco's pretty nasty man. i didn't really see your fox though.

9: Mix - MIX!@!!@! You already know how we go. Always fun smashin'.

13: Dwho - Dude, you disapeared and then passed the **** out. I didn't even know where ou went.

13: Dsknk - You're missing on another showing of Troll 2 in the living room.

13: Viper - How did you end up here? Either way, we obv need to practice more. This is a fluke. If i see a****** post here about how ****ty i did i'ma **** all over his ****ing face.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Psh Abscent you should've showed 'em sex in singles. Good shee Kyon x33. Also Fatal there is a Green Ace down here aside from your Yoshi main up there. I confused them at first too lol

-!-

Smash Lord
ummm thats wierd I thought my pools had 9 people not 8, sooooo we where all gonna pass either way lol

shout outs to come

EDIT: ABscent sucks for not entering :(

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Shouts

1: Xaltis - Good stuff, Xaltis. Always fun seeing you at tournaments.

2: DFear - Thanks for those few words of advice. I'd really like to play you more. Congrats, man.

3: Kyon- Jeeeeez..... When did Peach get so goood? Seeing you rack up almost 70% damage in the course of 10 seconds just scared me. Congrats, and I wish we could have gotten in some friendlies earlier, when you weren't on autopilot. Maybe next time.

4: Ed!!! - Thanks for the compliments on my Marth, but I still feel so nub when I play you. All the matches I saw you play were pretty epic manly. Hope to see you at a few more tournaments, because you always make them more fun.

5: V-tech - Legit dawg. Wicked legit. I enjoyed our set, it was pretty close. Thanks for the friendlies, too. I'm sure I'll be seein' you around. Congrats, man.

5: Swolf - Finally got to play you again, dawg! I just lucked out and it was in pools instead of bracket. Sorry for being dumb during our friendlies, too. The MK match-up just scares me so I was trying some dumb stuff. Hope to play you some more!

7: TRA - Too nub. Learn 2 Smash. This kid must just play for fun or something.

7: ****** - I was really surprised to beat you in pools, but I could tell you just weren't feelin' it. That's alright man, we'll get it next time. Hit me up when you're on campus. If I'm not working then I usually have off Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and I only have class till 3:15 on Monday and Wednesday. Needs more Smash!

9: The Joey - Didn't play you, but you seemed pretty good. Congrats.

9: Greenace - Dude, for all of 10 minutes, I hated you, but you're a pretty chill guy. I'm sorry the Marth-Pika match-up is so hard for Pika. You probably could have gotten me with one of your secondaries, but at least our set was pretty epic close. Thanks for coming up.

9: Trump - Haha, you must have been sandbagging, I couldn't have gotten that much better. Hope to catch you soon, Trump.

9: Mix - Don't even know what to say, dawg. That freakin' U-Tilt of yours makes me want to cry sometimes! haha, good matches, though. Hope to play you more, soon.

13: Mink - Nice tourney dude. We'll definitely be practicing more. And your tv most definitely does lag :-P

13: Dwho - Tough sets in pools and bracket, dude. Always get nervous playing you. Thanks for coming down.

13: Dsknk - Glad I didn't have to go up against you. Thanks for coming down.

13: Viper - Ouch.... We'll play soon, bro.

SSGUY - Your Wario was annoying for me. I think next time I'm just gonna try to time you out so you can see how it feels for somebody to play that way. But I am glad to see you picking up a better character. Good luck, man.

Project - Don't get down, dude. Every single person at this tournament was wicked legit. You probably would have wrecked most of us in Melee. Just stick with Brawl and you'll get there. It's always fun playing you, man.

Quick - Don't really know you, but thanks for coming, and don't get disheartened. Just stick with it. I hoep you at least had a good time.

Alright, time to go feed myself. Later everybody.

Time
Runs
Away

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
GG's with everyone! I had fun playing alot of you and getting practice with Wario who I am trying to pick up.

Thank you Mink for hosting this tournament and hopefully we can get another one in soon. Too bad we did not have time for low tiers. I was really looking forward to them. But still, fun night.

TRA, lol. Not a fan of the Mansion? The hit and run strat is what makes Wario so annoying at times and I have mixed feelings doing it to you. Meaning I feel bad and then I the other feeling is that I am just doing my best.

Dskank, next time I see you, I expect you pay up. You owe me $2 for a money match.

Until next time. See you all later.

SSGUY - Your Wario was annoying for me. I think next time I'm just gonna try to time you out so you can see how it feels for somebody to play that way. But I am glad to see you picking up a better character. Good luck, man.

Time
Runs
Away
Terry timed you out. Danm that's pretty dirty. Next time when you counterpick people playing Dk and you go DDD you think back on how you feel right now.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
to let u guys know. i did not play ONE match with xaltis AT ALL. i took the dive so i could fight kyon in losers. since diddy> falco vs peach.

also 1st and 2nd split in doubles too.

sfl...too good.

<3 count. finally steppppin **** up...time to rep against the big boys next

shoutouts:
1: Xaltis :falco: (split) 72$- we like hussling xD
1: DFear :diddy: (split) 72$ - scrub
3: Kyon :peach::olimar: 8$ - OLIMAR WTF. ur too good :3. learn picto :3
4: Ed!!! :zelda: :shiek:- ur a ****ing man! dont change. ur so **** manly!
5: V-tech :metaknight: - yo dawg, im telling ya d3> mk anyday all day son imo
5: Swolf :falco: :metaknight: - that time out was gay indeed, but i had to :\ ggs
7: TRA :marth: - reading + adapting = COMPLETE ****
7: ****** :rob: - we didnt play D=
9: The Joey :snake: :wario: - *squeeeeaaaaky voice* some idiot in da projects!
9: Greenace :pikachu2: - the most ****ing epic pikachu next to esam literally. ****ing qac locks nigggaa!?
9: Trump :fox: :falco: - we didnt play D=
9: Mix :snake: - i humped u good :3 haha. ggs
13: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :jigglypuff: - i like how i dont die from rest at 140% xD. anyway bro drop jiggz, pick up zss for real. u got a lot of potential man u got good the 2nd time we played
13: Dwho :lucario: - DEEEEEZ NUTS
13: Dsknk :pit: - oh pit, sorry i had to be gay >_>
13: Viper :falco:- JAPES, ggs tho

i got 1st too u know >_>

DFEAR

Smash Hero
well if u guys plan to go to mlg why not :\ i dunno what our ruleset should be after mlg season is over tho

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Btw, did you guys, or anybody else, find my controller? Silver, with TRA written on the front.

I'll get you guys my RCA cables to record what you have soon.

Time
Runs
Away

-!-

Smash Lord
Shout Outs

Mink: not too bad for your first tournament, I had fun! Not much to say there I gave u and Viper my feedback already I feel that the next tournament will be 5 times better :D Friendlies where really fun like alwayz :) till next time dawwg ohh I do recommend one thing though, please less laggy TVs lol even with components cables it still lags :(
Viper: good shxt daawg, I really wish our whole set would of been on a good TV so I wouldn't feel weird about my loss (That TV was the worst one :() anyways No Johns and I GOT CHUUUU NEXT TIME :) ohh btw fun friendlies, though u didn't went Falco at all :(
TRA: my dawwwg Fun bracket set and friendlies, we finally played :D ur Marth got better good Shxt! nd sorry... Snakes Uptilt is ******** lol keep it up!
ABscent: fun friendlies, I saw u Reppin that Diddy in doubles with Kyon good Shxt dawwg but u suck for not entering singles :(
D_Who?: ahhh finally more friendlies good shxt, didnt get the chance to see ur matches though :(
DSkank: ggs bro! Remember NEVER CP Snake on Luigis Mansion... or rather Snakes Masion :laugh: hes god tier there!

Ed!: u still the siiickest Sheik/Zelda lol after what almost a year since we meet in bracket again??? lol u took that win but I manage to beat you in Pools :D we even dawwg!!! ahhhh I was so glad u picked Luigis it was an even stage for both of us, good shxt man! our setss where on my top three favorite till next time :) (COME TO C.E.O.!!! if it's possible :))
Trump: dawwwg we didnt played!!!!! lololololol I think.. YOURE the one thats evading me XD jkjk next time fer sure dawwg :)

Kyon: "I GOT THIS" I really thought I did but I guess I lost it in the end :( my dream came true in the end... though it wasn't 2-0 :p dammmnnn probably the best set from the whole tournament lolololol getting closer dawwg this time it all went down to last stock last hit all three matches ;) *I Got This* next time bro, imma take that set fer sure... and imma enjoy it :lick:

The Joey: very good set bro, lol I was gonna grab release u through the set but u said something about it nd I felt bad sooo I decided not to be gaaaay like that :D I've realized that Snake is good in Japes though, at least against Wario :bee: ahhh u didnt showed me how to beat Falcos there though :( till next time :)
I feel it... DAAAA FEAAAAARRRR!!!!!: good set bro! For the first time I was so confident against a Diddy Kong and even though u stole my win, I do feel like I'm grasping the MU a lil better. We didnt get any Diddgy/Snake friendlies though :mad: but next time fer sure aight!

ahh yes I almost forgot, I was disappointed on doubles results :( No Johns though, Good shxt Xaltis taking the fall for Dfears team to take me and my bro on lol good choice indeed, u guys pulled through in the end but next time will be different with no mistakes :)

EDIT: Mink my bro VTEC says the following:

"Thanks for hosting the tournament and I had a lot of fun playing you guys and hopefully we'll all come back for your next tournaments to keep the fun going, and ur ZSS is siiiick ohh btw wheres that Jiggly Puff??? U said u where gonna use it if we faced again lol

Also @TRA: our set was very intense but really fun. friendlies where really fun too :)
@Viper: Had fun playing you again, and last time I only plank you cuz ur friend Pit did it to my friend Yin and u made it seem like it was cool lol and to me it was gaaaaayyyyyy and I got DQed when I did it lol doesnt really matter cuz its a fxcking game :laugh: just suck it up and learn the MU :laugh:"

Yineinjeru

Smash Apprentice
@Viper: Had fun playing you again, and last time I only plank you cuz ur friend Pit did it to my friend Yin and u made it seem like it was cool lol and to me it was gaaaaayyyyyy and I got DQed when I did it lol doesnt really matter cuz its a fxcking game :laugh: just suck it up and learn the MU :laugh:"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

lolz thanx dawwg. anyways wish i could come and play with u guys.

**** naples what happened.... anyways hopefully i could come next tourney.

Mink- whenever im around the neighbor hood ima hit u up so we can play.

Naples- ima see if i can come chill with u guys soon at ur place if its possible.

dskank

Smash Journeyman
1. xaltis-bro u sniped me twice in one match was dirty as **** lol, i like ur falco, its different, its not as too campy like other falcos i play with

2. DFEAR- ur diddys ****

3. kyon- peach for S tier, our friendies were fun, u got this

4. Ed-MAAANNNN!!!!!!!! our games were fun as **** wish we couold have gotten some friendlies

5. Emo m/k- good job, good friendlies

5. vtec- so pissed u beat me at luigi's masion i thought i had that match :(

7. m!x- bro i had no idea snake was so broke on wuigis, next time we need more friendlies

7. ******- didnt even play one friendly :(, but next time definately need 2

9. trump- ur 2 good at this game i get demoralized when i have to play u

9. the joey- r set was intense, now u know not to take pit to brainstar

13. viper- bro that pika match is unwinable

13. mink- troll 2 was da bess movie ive ever seen and it shall never be surpassed, grampa seth ftw

13.dwho?- ********* BRA!!! we need to do better next time

13. dstank- i took dead last but this tourney was legit so i dont feel bad

*Gseth- blaze blue has broken hitboxes, good to see u again. next time we meet ill woop ur *** at MvC
p.s. what kind of asswhole grandpa gives a molotav cocktail to a 5 year old

-!-

Smash Lord
lolz thanx dawwg. anyways wish i could come and play with u guys.

**** naples what happened.... anyways hopefully i could come next tourney.

Mink- whenever im around the neighbor hood ima hit u up so we can play.

Naples- ima see if i can come chill with u guys soon at ur place if its possible.

lol well based on pool results Naples Had to face Naples 1st match nd once we got in losers we landed on the spot of Naples vs Naples on a row :( stupid Pools lol Sooo yes things would of been different with no pools :D

and it'll be cool if u can come down to chill :)

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
this touney was maddd funnn but i got a couple of shout outsss

TRA!!!!!! we finally playedd dawg u had me worry but goood shxtt beating greenmousee dude that was sickkkk man foreal keep it up

D_whoooooooooooooooooooooooooo- finally got our rematch in pools dawgg good shxttt dudee oli is pretty legitt. nd keep at it with lucarioo dawgg that jabb jabb to grab is sick

Vtecccc- u aint gonna read this anyways but good shxxt dude ur improving nd 2-0 viper wish i coukd of seen that,

Dfearr- ggs closee second match im just to nervouse playing diddy mk i havnt learn shxt at all with that match

mixxx we were suppose to be Mejia Heat!!! nd we did good in teams specially against tampa dawggg but no mistakes next time no gay shxt! lol jkkk

TEAMSSS was blau

MINKKKK ur samus is pretty good dawg except ur cp gay stages lol jk ;) but good job dudee

kyon-- **** dawg u were suppose o let me adance :( not oull out that sword O_O

TRUmP- my dawggg trumpppppp i told u i got chuu since i got there dawg that 2-1 dawg for da crewww

ED- dude why u get so lucky nd never play me dawg? teams was too fun dawg u guys saying we gonna loose nd then mk grabs fox nd says GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT or ur shiekk but always fun seing u guys dude too funny

viperrrr- falco dittos are lameee <_< but we gotta play next time dawg some friendlies idk about dittosss dawg cux thats gay shxt nd i can see u saving it cux u got a grabb lol ima start saving all my winss lol jk but dsawgg u did good agains greenmouse for falco

Dstank- alwasys cool to play a pit ;)

everyone elsee good shxttt SuperWolf is coming next time with vengeanceeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahah later dawgs

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Soooooo,

Somebody picked up one of my controllers. I hope it was an accident, but please return it.

Silver, has TRA written on it, and the C-stick is backwards.

Time
Runs
Away

Top Bottom