• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knees of Drunkeness: Luminoth's Birthday Brawl

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Knees of Drunkeness: Luminoth's Birthday Brawl

This weekend, most of the Knees of Justice got together to celebrate Luminoth's birthday, a fellow Wolf main. Many-a-Bud Light were consumed during the celebration of this momentus occasion, and in so, turned into drunken Brawl fiesta. We had Beer Brawl, which were friendlies of doubles, singles, FFAs with rules attached. We had Beer Doubles and Beer Singles, all of which were fun. Look below for the results.

Beer Brawl Rules

1. Everyone plays Random
2. If you get :metaknight: you drink. If you get :metaknight: twice in a row(God forbid) you have to drink a whole can.
3. If you lose you drink.
4. If you win twice or more in a row(a streak, basically) you drink every win after the first.
5. If you get your main/secondary you drink.
6. If you get your main and prefered color you drink.
7. If you got hit with moves that shouldn't hit you(i.e. Falcon Punch, Warlocke Punch, Ganon's Utilt, Donkey Punch(full charge), 9 Judgement, Rest, Shoryuken(Luigi's Up+B), etc.)
7a. If you land a Shoryuken, and don't yell "SHORYUKEN!" you have to drink, instead of your opponent, if they call you on it.
8. If you trip you drink. (Yes, Sakurai can make you drink)
9. If both players end up getting dittos, they both drink.
10. If you get 3 stocked(JV included), you drink.
11. If you get 0%-Death you drink.
12. If you're not having fun you drink.

Beer Brawl Doubles

Before reading the results, please note that the teams were randomly selected, as well as the names of those teams. It was in the name of good fun and justice. :falcon:

1. Beer Got Us Here! (Slim Jim + PeeP) :metaknight: + :sheik:
2. Two Peaches One Bomb-omb (Sorasin + Okami) :falco: + :ike:
3. But We Want Smirnoff! (Sovereign + Gasseous) :snake:/:metaknight:/ :ganondorf: + :fox:
4. Live By The Beer Die By The Beer (Xero + Luminoth) :marth: + :wolf:
5. What's Our Team Name? (Thiefkip + TGSM) :sonic: + :gw:

Beer Brawl Singles

1: Sorasin :falco:
2: Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:/:metaknight:/:marth:/:popo:/:ganondorf:/:sheik:/:snake: (LOL!!!)
3: Slim :kirby2:/:metaknight:
4: Peep :sheik:
5: Luminoth :wolf:/:jigglypuff:/:marth:
5: TGSM :gw:
7: Thiefkip :sonic:
7: Okami :ike:
9: Xero :marth:
9: Gas :fox:

Once again, this get-together and the tournaments that followed after were a tribute to Luminoth's Birthday. We all had a ton of fun, and wished the rest of our fellow members of KoJ could've made it out. Shoutouts will come along later. KoJ's next even will be the planning of our anniversary smashfest/tournament. The event may be similar to this one. Just keep in touch with any of the players ranked in singles and doubles and let us know if you want to come out and have fun with us. We do not condone underage drinking, so drink at your own risk. No Knees were harmed in the making of this awesome tournament.

Last edited:

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Kassy wasn't here so it didn't have all the knees!
Sovereign said:
We all had a ton of fun, and wished the rest of our fellow members of KoJ could've made it out.
Much love for Kassy, Kel. We wish both you guys would've came out to this. We had so much fun. Sai and Lyric didn't make it out to this, either.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I wasnt even told. Plus both Lyric and myself were available to go to this. I am the black sheep of the knees :(
You are not! And I don't have a cell phone, so I have legit johns. Also, we need to organize the next get-together, before I head off to Basic. I think you guys should come to Jake's tournament on the 23rd, and I mean all of you. I'll house if you guys need it.

Top Bottom