• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RESULTS "Jorge lucas and the saber swords" Oct 2nd Tempe, AZ

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

1: Darklink :metaknight: ($54.00)
2: KiraFlax :lucario:/:falco:/:pit:/:rob: ($27.00)
3: Duff0 :marth:/:fox: ($10.00)
4: Rain :metaknight:/:link2:
5: Darkshifter :metaknight:/:dedede:
5: WolfWood :kirby2:
7: Jane :olimar:
7: TommyDerMeister :snake:
9: DerpDaBerp :olimar:/:luigi2:
9: K9 :falco:/:link2:
9: Zenix :marth:
9: Gah :wolf:/:falco:/:lucario:
13: Max Falcon :ness2:/:fox:/:rob:/:yoshi2:/:falcon:

Melee Singles

1: Tai ($16.80)
2: Duff0 ($4.80)
3: Corn ($2.40)
4: Aves
5: Grep
5: Rain
7: Cryd
7: KiraFlax
9: Cameron
9: Pwny
9: Jane

Details: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286373

Duff0

Smash Ace
It sucks that I had to go =[. I was looking forward to playing Chris, and rematching you in losers, Kira.

Shouts later

OverLade

Smash Hero
Wow RAIN came all the way to AZ and got 4th. What a scrub. Japan sucks. USA da bessssss.

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
I didn't even stay the whole time. @.@
Urg.
Oh well, it was still pretty fun. :o

I could've done better though, I was having a bit of an off day, being my first REAL tournament and all. ._.
(btw I also used Yoshi and I think think think I used Cap'n Falcon too)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Darklink - I hope you remember that C4 Stick -> Utilt for the rest of your life lol. It was great smoking with you when everyone was gone for Pizza. I love you. and stop playing LoL.

KiraFlax - you best find a job soon, son. And I didn't use Falcon once this tourney. Take that **** off next to my name on the results.

Duff0 - it was so stupiiiid that you had to leave early. at least you were able to make it.

Rain - good time smoking with you, and had fun playing P:M with you for a little while.

Darkshifter - it's pretty cool you live with Chris and Kira now, had fun smoking and playing P:M with you too. and thanks for the apple.

WolfWood - I'm taking you out next tourney.

Jane - thanks for driving me this weekend, we only got to smoke together once though :( next time man.

TommyDerMeister - worthless for the two disappointing sets.

DerpDaBerp -
Tommy placed higher than me? good shit
As I should.

K9 - didn't talk too you this tourney, let's play next time.

Zenix - gg's in pools man.

Gah - I'm kinda sad you forfeited to me in bracket, but whatever. Too bad we couldn't play Pokemon either, maybe next time.

Max Falcon - we actually never really got to talk, next tourney though, let's play.

Tai - ThomasDerMeister is sad that you left early. I'm sure we'll see each other at the monthly anyway.

Patrick - It was nice seeing you again, it has been ages since we got to hang out. Smoking and P:M was great.

Gah777

Smash Lord
1: Darklink- Get some pants on.

2: KiraFlax- RUN TOURNIES BETTER, SCRUB! And learn how to clean up a spilled smoothie correctly. lol

3: Duff0- Quit being gay.

4: Rain- Heeeeey...

5: Darkshifter- I am so proud of you for quiting smoking, you've grown up so much

5: WolfWood- Holy ****ing **** man! You've gotten way better! Where were all these moves when we were playing friendlies earlier?!?!

7: Jane- Next Brood right here.

7: TommyDerMeister- Sorry about forfeiting to you last match, I was just getting frustrated and had really had enough Smash at that point. Next tourney though, for sure.

9: DerpDaBerp- Good to see you again. Play more Smash. And Monster Hunter. Oh, and lol @ you sliding around in the smoothie Kira spilled XD

9: K9- You sir, stole combos right out of a page of my book. That d-air>jab>grab you pulled on me? One of my favorites. Nice meeting you.

9: Zenix- Dude, your Marth is one of the weirdest Marths I've ever played. Every move you made just made me think"WTF?". Keep up the good work.

13: Max Falcon- Who were you?

Blood_Hawk- Great to see you again and nice playing Pokemon with you. You should come more often when you aren't too busy with life.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, lol, sorry for spreading the smoothie nastiness :)

Tommy, do you have a controller I can borrow to dabble with when you're down here next? I won't have mine back for a while.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I might be able to let you borrow my Melee controller.

There is a chance I could just fashion a whole controller for you since I have a spare one sitting in my drawer, don't remember if there's anything wrong with it though.

I'll let you know.

k9.

Smash Ace
@Gah lol i don't steel moves at tourneys i just do what comes to mind so don't think i really watch you play and take notes i do **** on instinct haha ggs

i don't fell like makin shoutouts got alot of HW lol

k9.

Smash Ace
@Kira its link then falco please. If you seen me playing alot of falco this tourney its because i was against MK's but if you could change that, thad be tight lol

Gah777

Smash Lord
@Gah lol i don't steel moves at tourneys i just do what comes to mind so don't think i really watch you play and take notes i do **** on instinct haha ggs

i don't fell like makin shoutouts got alot of HW lol
You stole it out of my mind.

Jane

Smash Hero
Darklink - **** LoL. i wanted to play you ):<
KiraFlax - dude ganon dittos were so legit. also you went ganon game two of your set vs bryce and ALMOST won! hahaha good ****!
Duff0 - i always love getting ***** by you. chipotle twas fun
Rain - omg dude our set was sooooo ****ing intense! it went down to who touched the bottom of the stage first lol. good **** man, oh and we should team next tourney
Darkshifter - im so happy you stopped smoking ciggies dude! good job! smokings were fun
WolfWood - dammit, i started off strong in our set but fell apart :< good stuff, i always enjoy playing you
Jane - we be steady movin up
TommyDerMeister - haha i didnt even realize we only smoked together once. wait, no we smoked twice. thanks for the smokings buddy
DerpDaBerp - our set was legit. i will never forget (ok, ill probably forget eventually lol) that 0 to death combo you did to me. it was amazing and i was just in shock the whole time haha. i was sad i ****in killed myself during our oli dittos though. i shoulda chose mr. farenheit instead of default.
K9 - ohhh man. i had the most fun playing you out of everyone this tourney! our sets were tight as ****! but the set we played in pools was garbage haha, i got 2-0'd cuz i was playing bad, but no johns. i was really happy with how i did during our money match even though you beat me. im glad it was 3-2. i really enjoy playing your falco, and ganon vs link is also fun haha
Zenix - dang i didnt play you at all this tourney, next time lets get some matches in bro
Gah - fun times sir, also thanks for teaching me how to cancel MK's upB xD
yard - chipotle was fun.
im gonna enjoy the day you finally smoke bud with us >:}
tai - basically everything i said to jard
max falcon - why did you leave? dude i love your ness so much. really fun to play against. i think ness vs oli is one of my favorite matchups
bloodhawk - it was nice seeing you dude! start coming to tournies again we miss ya

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Oh yeah, I should probably mention, since I'd never played them before:
Ismar & ... some_guy, right?:
good ****, I love fighting competent low tiers. Come again.

And hey, Jonny, don't forget that massive beasting you did in match 1 :)

k9.

Smash Ace
1: Darklink Dude we should play sometime or sumething lol friendlies or sumthin so you can teach me things about falco

2: KiraFlax lol that was funny how everyone played me except you lol. I do wanna play you lets Money Match next tourney

3: Duff0 I didn't talk to you as much this tourney but lets play next time or sum **** lol

4: Rain haha you have made me a better player i can't lie like when i play you, you like fix me errors and dude like i respect you for that if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be as good as a link player as i am right now so yea your tips really help me man THANKS, and lets do a Money Match next time link dittos lol

5: Darkshifter dam dude good **** you killed me in the bracket good **** man. but ima get that next time

5: WolfWood 5th place wow good job man your getting better ill have to play you next time we haven't played for a while

7: Jane haha dude i had so much fun in those money matches the first one i was scared the falco and the olimar fights when it was 2-2 i was scared but i did the money match mostly for fun because i don't usally do that stuff. thanks for the reading rolls tip man ill really take that into my smash game.

7: TommyDerMeister yea we should play next tourney. i wanted to play PM maybe next time?

9: DerpDaBerp sorry i couldn't stay so we can play one of these times ill go to ihop but i have to be home by ten or else ill get in trouble its gay. but lets play next time for sure

9: K9 /

9: Zenix keep coming to tourneys man and bring your friend next time

9: Gah haha before you assume i stole your move don't forget this is the first time i ever played you and i only watch you play falco once and the only thing i remember is you shooting lasers good lol but other than that nothing.

13: Max Falcon i don't remember you sorry bro

Jane

Smash Hero
And hey, Jonny, don't forget that massive beasting you did in match 1 :)
i beasted during the first match? man seriously the only thing i remember from the first game is me killing myself ): lol but im glad i at least did SOMETHING cool that match

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Max Falcon - we actually never really got to talk, next tourney though, let's play.
ggs in P:M though, that was fun even though i was so new to it
Yes, we must. :D
im not exactly the best at approaching people, sorry about that lol
13: Max Falcon- Who were you?
13: Max Falcon i don't remember you sorry bro
I was the lost looking new guy with the long hair and the shirt like Ness' lol.

Fun 1st real tourney, ggs to everybody I played and
to the victors. :o

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
@ max falcon: dont sweat it man I placed last in my first real tourney and a I can't
imagine how mouch worse I would have been stomped if I had been off that day, the really important thing is to not give up, that's what I did XD. I hope you have more fun at your next tourney!

5: WolfWood- Holy ****ing **** man! You've gotten way better! Where were all these moves when we were playing friendlies earlier?!?!
I was hung over, so that's why I was playing weird at the start and randomly quit and left for the bathroom. weird thing is that my link was playing the best he ever has when I was hung over (pro tip for rain). I rarely drink so it shouldn't happen again...

1: Darklink: brawl is more important that LoL... just saying

2: KiraFlax: you know I was so insanely close to beating you this time D=< well anyways I would like some ROB help next time he's kinda been stuck in the same spot lately

3: Duff0: I haent played you in forever :(

4: Rain: you are too tough :(

7: Jane: stop getting better you jerk XD your olimar seemed better than last time and our matches are always too close. hoping that I can get improve upon the oli matchup altogether

7: TommyDerMeister: GOD I HATE SNAKE!!! I'm really glad that I managed to win against you twice but **** those we're close. and thus begins the kirby snake rivalry? who knows, but I'll try to make sure that I continue to improve.

9: DerpDaBerp: good **** derp glad I saw some of your luigi, I was staring to miss it

9: K9: we didn't get to play and we didn't talk much :( next time I hope you can come earlier so we can play more. also wondering, can I train with the mesa region since there's no smashers near me and I spend a lot of time in mesa?

9: Zenix: boy do I hate this matchup, weird marth but I like it's unique style... good stuff

9: Gah: cool to see a wolf main around in AZ. fun matches :3

13: Max Falcon: I wish we played :( (that or I dont remember)

Gah777

Smash Lord
I was the lost looking new guy with the long hair and the shirt like Ness' lol.
Oh ****! Yeah, now I remember you haha. I think I have a match of you recorded on my wii Vs. some Bowser. It was pretty legit.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
everyone obviously just copied the tourney placings list jard, if you want to be in them you should participate next time... after all you havent been in the last 5 or 6 tourneys i was at but since you complained...

jard: play in the tourney next time XP

so there I^I

it's just really easy to skip someone who didn't play in the tourney

Gah777

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, that's right, you were there weren't you, Jar'd?

Placebo Effect

Smash Apprentice
Oh ****! Yeah, now I remember you haha. I think I have a match of you recorded on my wii Vs. some Bowser. It was pretty legit.
Last I remember IsmaR graped me in that match, but my memory fails me at the moment.
Maybe next time I can bring huevoyoshi. :3
13: Max Falcon: I wish we played :( (that or I dont remember)
I'll try to do more friendlies with everybody next time I go, I really want to brawl all of yous guys. >.<
But as a last resort, or if anybody wants to soon, I can at least do wi-fi... Just throwing it out there...
>.>
<.<
>.>

Gah777

Smash Lord
Yeah man i'm always down for some wifi since i don't really live super close to anyone.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Alright, just updated my Brawl FC.

Do you have Skype?

or go to fsmash.org

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
shoutouts:

Taj: for not being there to take 1st away from me ^.^
Axe: for not being there to get 2nd behind me ^.^ (i hope/wish)
Lowes: keeping Taj away from this tournament
Jonny: Tekhas LOL. Definitely one of the funniest people I know.
Krusty Krab: We played few friendlies, but they were fun.
Jar'd: :^) <<visual representation of us at Chipotle
Duffy: :^) <<visual representation of me in Grand Finals

Top Bottom