• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kingkong Smashfest.... TOURNEY!!!

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Last second tournament I suppose:

1. Ally :snake: :falco: (108$)
2. Holy :metaknight: (54$)
3. Swordgard :popo: :fox: :marth: (18$)
4. Guard :fox:
5. Tim :snake:
5. Stroumbert :falco:
7. KingKong :bowser2: :metaknight:
7. DarkShadow :falco: :metaknight: :kirby2:
9. Thatguy :mario2:
9. Morks :snake:
9. Rimorse :toonlink:
9. Hells :toonlink:
13. Pappy :lucario: :link2:
13. Sheep :luigi2: :falco:
13. Kadim :marth: :toonlink:
13. Vis-K :marth:
17. Nostalgic forgot....
17. Cynan :zerosuitsamus:

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I went Rob against Hells and Falcon first round against Joel. Nostalgic was Luigi and Rimorse is "Remorse" lol
All in all, was a very nice tourney and thanks KingKong for the fun evening.
shoutouts to come later~

ThatGuy

Smash Master
GG's everyone. Thanks again for hosting KingKong, and thanks to the QC guys that came down.

Darkshadow, you improved big time man and you probably should have beaten me in that bracket. BUT, a win's a win :chuckle:. Tim's snake is pretty nice. I'm apparently bad. The results are actually pretty funny because everyone I had played outplaced me.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
GG's everyone. Thanks again for hosting KingKong, and thanks to the QC guys that came down.

Darkshadow, you improved big time man and you probably should have beaten me in that bracket. BUT, a win's a win :chuckle:. Tim's snake is pretty nice. I'm apparently bad. The results are actually pretty funny because everyone I had played outplaced me.
Good to see you around ;) that sleeping back is so scary lmao

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman

Yea thanks a lot Joel. Hmm...Next time we'll settle our differences in a bracket =D. But blessed Mario none the less and great seeing you again.

Holy, thanks for the Kirby vs MK matchup man, it helped a lot and thanks for not sandbagging me :).

Stroumbert, sorry for misunderstanding what you said earlier haha. You really ***** my CF in ditto's so I guess I'll just back off with the CF for now... None the less, your real pro and I will practice to reach to all of you.

Good games Hells. I understood most of the things you said by the way. I speak french LoL... We settle our differences next time as well.

Ally, we shall play next time. Couldn't promise that I would of been able to come back today but oh well, we will play next time. And lol, you over exaggerate so much haha. You had me laughing in my Guard matches.

Guard... Most legit Fox I've ever played, well I've played you many times before anyways. I'm calling rivalry right now =D.

KingKong thanks for those matches dude, your a cool guy. I hope we play more in the future and keep your Bowser dude (y).

GUARD

Smash Journeyman
This was awesome.....SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you Kingkong for hosting this and to everyone who participated.

TOP 3= good job Ally, Holy and Swordgard.......but did Sword really go Fox.lol wtf....against who and what character and where.....lol....seriously.....i LOVE FURRY'S!!!

Darkshadow= congrats on beating people in our PR.. our matches were fun.
ThatGuy= you have no idea how happy i was to see you come back.....now wheres Zaf and Chester...
Strombert= Even though I know i improved, I wont dare say for even a second that I am better then you.. I still think your 4th in our PR. I had fun playing you too.
sheep= NOW YOU GOT JOEL (ThatGuy) TO TRAIN WITH!!!!!!!.....can't wait to play with you again.
Cynan= ok.......I know it was only friendlies but I saw MASSIVE improvment on your part...keep it up, I love when my tourny friends get better.
Hells= I was in shock on your result...but hey, you got potetial and this was last minute after all.
Tim (Banc)= you beat Kingkong.....WTF......you just beat the best Bowser ever........you got my respect.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE I HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynan Machae

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CynanMachae
This weekend was quite fun. I had pretty much stopped playing brawl in favor of SC2, but now I'm gonna go back to playing it more.

Surprise tourney make for interesting results, a bit disappointed with mine, but I guess 2-3 hours of Brawl since Sherbrooke I shouldn't expect more lol

KingKong, thank you a lot for the hospitaly and organizing this, and for being such a cool and nice guy
Guard, haha, yea, and I hope you learned a few things about trying to gimp ZSS ;) I'm happy I finally got to win some games :bee:
Holy, not that friendlies mean much, but I'm gonna remember that game I won vs as my greatest accomplishment so far lol. Now I'm gonna have to consider that stage for a ZSS counterpick when it's allowed lol
Sheep, fun games, I definitely need that Falco mu experience, since Stroumbert never picks him against me lol
Stroumbert, thanks for always nudging me to play some brawl, and for giving me the occasion to come to this!
ThatGuy, good seeing you again, and lol scary sleeping bag. Awesome mario as always

Top Bottom